Start by marking “Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  159 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
The first fully illustrated, commercially published guide to the energy medicine technique of Pranic Healing, written by a medical doctor and master healer for the everyday person.

What if the secret to good health lies not in surgery or medication but in the palm of your very own hand? Incredibly, your hands can heal you—with the “energy medicine” of Pranic Healing. The wo
Published January 5th 2004 by Atria Books (first published December 31st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Your Hands Can Heal You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Hands Can Heal You

Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a disappointment as there is way too much Western thought involved. I much prefer to read about Reiki.
Apr 16, 2016 added it
Breathing is hard. What does that have to do with your hands? Use your eyes to read this book and find out.
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: informative
In the first two chapters Master Stephen Co describes the mind/body connection and how a persons wellbeing is dependant on both. He goes on to explain in a simple, yet scientific, way how Western, allopahtic medicine and pranic healing (or indeed other healing methods working on the energy body) complement eachother. With the help of Eric Robins, MD, the book demystifies pranic healing using real life examples. The fact is that you don't have to believe in pranic healing for it to work but after ...more
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everytime I read something revolutionary in this book, I can hear Tommy Chong in my head saying, "Far out, man." It's that kind of book. Exciting theories, and practical advice even for the extreme novice like myself. I enjoyed the chapter on Energetic Hygiene the most. Boy do I need cleansing in this regard! Good stuff!
Andy Lopez
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It works

It perplexing easy for me but I am just a host to king an queen it's like flower that's blooms in the full moon
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I haven't used this method myself, even though I began it. I have no doubt that it has value, it's just that other self-healing methods appeal to me more.
Kreeti Shakya
Sep 27, 2016 rated it liked it
This book is an introduction to Pranic Healing and it introduces various techniques we can use to heal ourselves. Pranic breathing, tibetan yogic exercises, mentalphysical exercises and twin hearts meditation are few of the techniques described in the book. As someone who has already taken few courses related to Pranic Healing and experimented with the meditation technique, this book served as a valuable reminder of the techniques I had once learnt and forgotten. I also learnt some additional te ...more
Jan 25, 2008 rated it it was ok
Liza's doctor recommended this book to me. I learned from it the great importance of relaxation and breathing. I read great tips on meditation and breathing techniques that help the body heal. But about half way through the book - the topic switched to other healing techniques that I don't personally connect to... so I decided not to finish the book. But I found the first half of the book very interesting and informative.
Sep 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in healing
Recommended to Carl by: Amazon search
A great book on energy healing with your hands. Anyone can do it with proper focus, intent and by following the simple methodology revealed in this concise work. It is far easier than one might imagine and it works! The energy of the universe is there for all of us to draw from; it is real and it is plentiful.
Traci Nguyen
Nov 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
We've all felt static electricity on clothes and things so I can understand the idea behind everyone having a field of energy or aura surrounding them. Pranic healing is about keeping that energy field clean in order to allow the body to heal itself. It also talks about breathing techniques that help energize the body with prana (life force). It is a fascinating book.
Jun 17, 2009 marked it as to-read
Shelves: health
I bought this book about 6 years ago after seeing the author do a presentation on it. The only part of the book I've read was the 'Clearing Negative Emotions and Limiting Beliefs with Self-Awareness' exercise. I like the exercise so much, it was worth the price of the book to learn it.

Now, I feel drawn to read the rest. The concept of cleansing then energizing makes a lot of sense to me.
Nov 14, 2007 added it
Recommends it for: yes
brings awareness to everyone's healing potential
مهند صندوق
Jul 09, 2016
Mar 23, 2014
Sep 01, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui: The Traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho Treatment Positions and Numerous Reiki Techniques for Health and Well-Being
  • Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain: The Practice of Informed Touch
  • Sacred Tree: Reflections on Native American Spirituality
  • Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses
  • Calling the Circle: The First and Future Culture
  • The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
  • Healing with Form, Energy, and Light: The Five Elements in Tibetan Shamanism, Tantra, and Dzogchen
  • The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing
  • The Stress of Life
  • The Sense of Being Stared At: And Other Unexplained Powers of the Human Mind
  • Achieving Oneness With The Higher Soul - Meditations for Soul Realization
  • The Relaxation Response
  • A Practical Guide to Vibrational Medicine: Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation
  • Between Heaven and Earth
  • Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures
  • Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection
  • Honoring the Medicine: The Essential Guide to Native American Healing
  • Something in This Book is True...: The Official Companion to Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are