Start by marking “Can a Busy Christian Develop Her Spiritual Life?: Answers to Questions Women Ask about Spirituality” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Offers spiritual guidance for women, discussing how to appreciate one's uniqueness, learn to forgive more easily, develop confidence in sharing faith, and other issues.
Published September 1st 1994 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Can a Busy Christian Develop Her Spiritual Life?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can a Busy Christian Develop Her Spiritual Life?

Noirfifre
Jan 18, 2013 rated it liked it
It is a shame that I had this book for years and never made time to read it! I recommend this book to anyone (never mind the women part) who is stuck in a rut on issues of: forgiveness, unrepentant behaviour, self esteem in spirituality, love, peace and being a busy busy bee.

The various chapters held my interest and I felt encouraged to strive harder in my walk with God.

"God doesn't have spiritual grandchildren. A relationship with Christ isn't something we can inherit or pass on. Each of us has
Gemma
BookDB
Oct 12, 2016
emmeren lyons
Jan 09, 2018
Kay Arthur (born November 11, 1933 in Jackson, Michigan) is an international Bible teacher, four-time ECPA Christian Book Award winning author, and co-CEO of Precept Ministries International. Kay has systematized studying the Bible, developing a set of steps to follow so as to "mine" the details of the given book under study. Being systematized, it is accessible to lay persons, rather than scholar ...more
More about Kay Arthur