Start by marking “Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)

Neat

(Becker Brothers #2)

My life is over.

I swore I would never work at the whiskey distillery with my last name on it, that I would never be a part of my father’s legacy. But when I graduated with my art degree and realized there were no jobs, the devil appeared, and I sold my soul, agreeing to work in the family business if he’d give me the art studio I’d always dreamed of.

It can’t be that bad, I
Published September 5th 2019 by Kandi Steiner
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Neat, please sign up.
Vladimir Shapiro No you can't. This is a review website.…moreNo you can't. This is a review website.(less)
Kathy This is an old question, so you might already have your answer. 4th book is out and called Old Fashioned. It was very good and resolves the mystery of…moreThis is an old question, so you might already have your answer. 4th book is out and called Old Fashioned. It was very good and resolves the mystery of the Becker's father.(less)

Start your review of Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
Christy
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

photo IMG_4695_zpsynflmiwk.png
Neat is the second Becker brother’s book, and as much as I enjoyed the first one, I loved this one so much more. And let me tell you why… Logan freaking Becker! Logan is the Becker brother to beat. And good luck to the other two left because it will be a hard feat. I loved this boy so much!

The Becker family and the Scooter family have been feuding for decades over the whiskey distillery in town that their families founded together. Only the Scotters’ took all the credit for it, leav
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
standalone series

#1 on the rocks — 3.75 stars
#2 neat — 4 stars
#3 manhattan — 4.5 stars
#4 old fashioned — 3.75 stars

one of these days im going to die a sweet death from all the charms these becker brothers keep eminating. i cannot tell you enough how attractive it is to see them loving and taking care of their mother. ahh my soft heart and my womanly ovaries cant handle it!!

logan is a hawt booknerd. he's dedicated and hard working. he's obsessed with organizing since he's such a neat
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read most of Kandi's books but I must say- this is her most touching and most tender hearted story. Generally she has written, like most of the authors do, about heroines' POV in a romance, but here She gives us a peek into the heart of a man who goes through a gamut of emotions when he falls in love with his enemy's daughter.
“Mallory?”
“Yes?”
“Do you think there’s a universe that exists where you could be mine?”
“Let’s make one.”

description

Logan Becker goes through every sentiment of infatuation,
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
❤️5 STARS❤️

This was a beautiful story, I devour it in one sitting!My heart was aching for Mallory and Logan!It was an emotional read!The writing was flawless and the story addictive!I highlight so many quotes!

description

Logan and Mallory's story is passionate,intense and full of emotions!I adored Logan, he is sweet and sexy!Mallory is the best, she is feisty,sweet and passionate!Their romance brings all the feelings!

"All I felt was a profound sense of right, and the most powerful wave of possession I'd e
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely OBSESSED with this series!!!!! Can’t even tell you! And THIS BOOK!!!!!!!! *** melts *** THE ROMANCE!!! THOSE FEELS! I’m wrecked by it. Such a sexy, heartfelt, sweet, angsty, dreamy read! Logan is just everything.
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
Neat
Since he was 18, Logan Becker's dream is to become the chief tour guide at the "Scooter" whiskey distillery.
Logan has been working there for 8 years - just like his grandfather who helped Build the factory, like his father who died there under suspicious circumstances and like his brothers Noah and Mikey - to keep the legacy ... 💥
Logan is a perfect book boyfriend! A nerd who loves order, until a woman who is all color and mess enters his life... and changes everything! 🎉

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕
mel ☽
"He was my Romeo, and I his Juliet, and our families be damned—we were going to make it."

again, no surprise, the Becker brothers left me
S W O O N I N G.

i loved the whole Romeo and Juliet, forbidden romance going on here and honestly, that's what drew me in in the first place because anything forbidden is

characters:
Logan (H): i just love this dude. i love how he was the one who crushed on Mallory (h) first ever since they were in high school and there was this unrequi
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Neat was an intriguing story and I really liked the opposites-attract premise that it had. Logan and Mallory were so fun to read about and one of the big reasons I liked them so much was because they suited each other so well. Where Logan was organized and living life in black and white, Mallory was carefree and colorful. Seeing how well they came together had me devouring the book, especially when I was dying for them to give in to their chemistry.

And the story was
Syndi
Apr 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I was expecting Logan's story will be like Romeo and Juliet. Angst, heartbreak, drama and never ending chaos. After finish listening to the audiobook, I am disappointed.

This book is Romeo and Juliet for PG 13 audience. I like On the Rocks better than Neat. There are not much swoon worthy sentences in Neat. Its more like cheesy romantic declaration.

The winning point of this book is actually the Marlene. She is a beautiful mess. I am glad at lest her character can bring splash of color into the
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kandi Steiner Fans, Romance
5 Perfect Neat Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Shakespeare knew what he was doing when he presented to the world, Romeo and Juliet. He gave us the perfect love story with all of the challenges young love can have. What made it so perfect was this universal conflict of two families being arch enemies with their children falling for each other. Now in the original story, it was extremely tragic. But the idea of family conflicts with love was presented for others to understand and use for f
Jessica
I love love love Kandi Steiner's books and the romances she creates. I was such a huge fan of On the Rocks and couldn't wait to watch another Becker brother fall in love!

Logan Becker's job and family are his life. He's dedicated all of his time to his job as tour guide at distillery and will do anything and everything for his mom and brothers. So when Mallory Scooter shows up as the newest tour guide with a sour attitude, Logan tries his best to hate his family's rival. But he's always been int
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 stars

It's_not_hoarding_if_it's_books Ig page

"She was the spontaneous to my well planned, the art to my logic, the unexpected welcome to my day-to-day routine I didn’t even realize was suffocating me."

I m in a small town romance binge lately, so I m taking them in order now. This book is very sweet. Logan Becker is the second brother in Becker Brothers series, he is the ocd, calm , nerdy and logical one. Works as the lead tour guide at the Scooter distillery, his purpose, as his brothers i
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Becker vs Scooter" Stars ⭐️
Neat is everything a small town romance should be. I loved this book so much! There’s just something about these Becker brothers that is so appealing and irresistible. This time around it’s Logan Becker that utterly charmed me. Kandi Steiner wrote here an exquisite story where opposites attract and the pull of forbidden has never felt so good.

Logan is a nice nerdy guy, but he has this mistaken image as a bad boy across town. How they’re all so wrong! Seriousl
Lo
As I said in my review of On the Rocks I read through this series too quickly to write a proper review of each of the books as I was reading. But they deserve proper reviews so I am going back to each of them and trying to put down more coherent reviews!

I have to admit to being nervous going into this second book in the series, I really loved One the Rocks, it felt like the perfect summertime romance read and I was worried that Neat would not live up to the same standards. Thankfully, I was wro
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

This was a super cute small town romance. I adore Logan and Mallory. I had so much fun reading this one. The back story is interesting and keeps the reader engaged. A very solid read.

Here’s what I loved:
The trope is a favorite of mine. How fun are opposites attracts romances? Umm super duper fun! These two were exactly what the other needed. Couple that with a hint of forbidden romance and I was goner from the very beginning!

The characters are very well written. The are multi-dimensio
Lana لانا  (Bibliomedico)
Check Out the full Review On my blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/20...

************************
The Story Of Logan and Mallory was sweet , heartbreaking , emotional , Impossible yet full of hope and possibilities .
I really Loved Kandi Steiner Writing Style , It was entertaining , gripping and really expressive .
Neat was full of passion , angst , feelings, love and family . It’s a story, you read when you need something to remind you that love is powerful and relationships are not always
Nova B
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
What’s with this author and whiskey. Lmao.
Sentranced Jem
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
PSX_20190918_140544

Titled: Neat
Author: Kandi Steiner

If you don't know, I love Kandi Steiner's books. I am always excited to read her new releases.

Neat is a small town romance that has a Romeo & Juliet vibe to it. I love these tropes so I  enjoyed reading this book.

Let me just start of by saying that I love Logan! He is like my spirit twin! I found his obsessive organisational nature so calming. hahaha
Plus, This guy loves to read guys! Logan is also very hard working and I find that to be such an attracti
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

“Dance with me.”

This story is about Logan, Noah's (from the first book, On The Rocks), brother and the daughter of the distillery owner, Mallory. They are an unlikely couple but as we get to know Logan more, their relationship makes more sense.

I have to say that ~at first~ I wasn't really buying their relationship. I didn't feel a connection and it's only when things got dicey that I started enjoying them.

Mallory's a lot of fun but she has some major daddy issues...some definitely un
Shelby
Logan Becker has worked at the Scooter whiskey distillery with his brothers since he was 18-years old, working his way up the ranks until becoming one of the best tour guides the company has, almost 8-years later. The Beckers and the Scooters have a long-running rivalry—the Beckers played as big a part in the distillery’s creation as the Scooters, but only the Scooter name is sprawled on the building, and only they get any real say in the business. And after Logan’s father suspiciously died duri ...more
Kathy West
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Kandi, Kandi, Kandi... what a sweet read Neat was. It was the perfect enemies to lovers book.

Logan Becker was a tour guide at the local whiskey distillery. The distillery is all he had known for his entire life. His grandfather helped start the distillery and his father also worked there until his death (a very questionable death). Logan knew that he had to do what he had to do to keep his families name alive in the distillery. And to do this, he needed a promotion. A promotion that should be h
Phuong ✯
#1 On The Rocks – 2.25 stars
#2 Neat – 3.5 stars
#3 Manhatten – 2.5 stars
#4 Old Fashioned – 3.5 stars

I liked Neat so much better than On the Rocks already. Mainly because this time both main characters were likeable. This story is about Logan Becker, the third oldest Becker brother, a smart and nerdy guy and Mallory Scooter, the artist and rebellious daughter of Patrick Scooter.

Mallory and Logan were cute together and I liked the forbidden Romeo and Juliet aspect of the story. Seeing these two st
Na
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

”It was like two magnets being held away from each other for years, finally being released and clashing.”

Kandi Steiner has just a way with words, I can't describe. I think there is nothing, this author can't write without touching your heart and soul.

“I see the first woman to steal my heart, and the only woman I ever want to keep it.”

Neat is another perfect example for this. Reading this book is like watching a summer sunset, catching the last warming rays of sunlight on your skin, fee
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Neat by Kandi Steiner is the second book in the Beckers Brothers series. I’m so totally smitten with these Becker brothers and I feel wrapped up in their small town. I have been eagerly anticipating the Becker Brothers story ever since I finished On The Rocks and Logan Becker is a damn fine book boyfriend. Logan and Mallory’s story is everything I have come to know and love in a good Kandi Steiner novel; angsty yet heartwarming with a splash of whiskey.

I absolutely adored Logan and Mallory. Mall
Denise
4 Stars

He was my Romeo, and I his Juliet, and our families be damned — we were going to make it. And this story wouldn’t end in tragedy.

A modern Romeo and Juliet love story, Kandi Steiner hit it out of the park with her new release. Two families with a deep, painful history and a boy and a girl who are inexplicably drawn to one another. This story packed an angsty punch and gave me all the feels. Kandi has a gift of making you feel the connection between her characters, with Logan and Mallor
Carlene Inspired
4.5 Stars

Logan Becker: Middle child, whiskey distillery tour guide, and hopelessly crushing on Mallory Scooter, daughter of the sworn enemy, all Scooters.
Mallory Scooter: Outspoken, vibrant, artistic, not your average Scooter.
What starts as a crash course on being the best distillery tour guide becomes a romantic, fast-paced novel with just the right amount of tragedy. Like Romeo and Juliet, the Becker and Scooter families have long feuded over the distillery and its history, and no amount of lo
konstantina
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
yes I cried. yes we exist
jordane
they were soooooo cute together🥰🥺
Hanna's Book Obsession
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
{I received this as an ARC on exchange for an Honest review}
I am in Love with Logan Becker and Mallory Scooter. This story is beautiful! Logan is a broody, sexy as hell nerd and Mallory is a tough, badass artist. Together they are incredible!! Oh my gosh these to are just plain wonderful. They are angsty and sexy and so freaking perfect for each other. I loved watching them fall in love!! Logan is a man who knows what he wants and even if he knows he shouldn’t want it doesn’t stop him
Kate R
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Neat is the second book in the Becker brothers series. This one focuses on Logan. I have to say that I actually loved this one more than the first! Logan is the best character. He’s nerdy, sweet, driven, thoughtful and an all around nice guy. Logan has been working as the lead tour guide at the whiskey distillery. He is aggravated when Mallory, the owner’s daughter, comes back to work at her dad’s distillery, and he has to train her. Their families have quite a bit of history and a lot of real b ...more

• Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • Conheartists
  • Far Cry (Talbott's Cove, #3)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys, #5)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Practice to Deceive
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Saving Barrette
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Dare
  • Someday, Somehow
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
See top shelves…
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce

Becker Brothers (4 books)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)