Start by marking “Oasis (Zone Cyborgs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Oasis (Zone Cyborgs, #3)

Oasis

(Zone Cyborgs #3)

To get her life back together, Valenna Merchant has to leave Echo-7. When the chance to escape to a remote military base on Omega-Three-Omega via a housekeeping job emerges, she takes it.

But nothing on the base is as it seems, including the cyborg, Anders, kept in a giant water tank for research purposes. And when Valenna uncovers the real reason behind her job offer at
Published February 4th 2020 by Shadow Press

To ask other readers questions about Oasis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oasis

Start your review of Oasis (Zone Cyborgs, #3)
Dot Miller
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oasis, by Jessica Marting, is the third and last book in her Zone Cyborgs series. It begins when the heroine, Valenna Merchant, who has been drug free for 14 months, runs into Janek Dalton, the bounty hunter she had hired over a year ago to find her sister, Cressida. (See the previous books in this series, Haven and Paradise.) Dalton offered her a job as a caretaker/housekeeper on a 3-month assignment on a remote planet, Omega-Three-Omega (Oh-Three-Oh), that would pay more than she could make in ...more
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This space opera romance was well written and cleanly edited, with no typos or wrong word choices or missing words. This novel contained competent world building and deft characterization, with exciting suspense and high stakes. I really enjoyed and sympathized with both the hero and heroine of this novel, and it was great to see a a former drug addict trying to stay sober as a romance novel heroine. The development of the romantic relationship between the hero and heroine was organic and ...more
Lynall
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an entertaining story with an illegal cyborg facility, run by an evil sociopath. I would have liked for this story to be longer, with more background detail. Anders is being experimented on, when Valencia is tricked into signing up for a cleaning job. They are rescued, along with the other cyborgs when Valencia gets a message out to her sister. There is a satisfying happy ending.

Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whwts going to happen next?
How the heck is Celcily still alive?
How does she know Jason?
What happens to Valenna and Anders?
I truly hope there is another book to this series, because I loved it too much for it to end now.
Action, intrigue, steam and love.
All wrapped up in a sci-fi, cyborg package.
Loved it and would recommend.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

Rose Brown
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
“Oasis” is a slow-paced sci-fi romance with some drama and suspense. It is an enjoyable tale, but it would have been more so if I had read books 1 & 2 first. The main characters Valenna and Anders are interesting but slightly disjointed. All in all, this was an interesting read.

Barbara
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Zone Cyborgs series a well written story with a very good storyline the story flowed smoothly from page to page. Valenna Merchant and Anders Barris who is kept in a tank of liquids by a very evil man Garrett Jacoby. I want to read more in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Irene Talbert
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The blurb about this book adequately address what happens in the story so I won't bore you with a detailed description of the book. All I can say is that if you love books about sexy men and the strong women they fall in love with then you need to read this book.
Juanita E. Arp
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, is entertaining, action packed and thoroughly enjoyable. The chemistry between the characters of Valenna and Anders is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Pat W
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an adventure this book is. Absolutely thrilling. Edge of your seat writing. Can they escape together. Storyline was superb
Jenny
marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2020

• Colt (Desert Sinners MC, #2)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Feline the Flames (The Firehouse Feline, #2)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Fire & Ice: A Limited-Edition Collection of Paranormal & Fantasy Romances
  • Wyzak (The Sraibur Crew Book 2)
  • Vindicator (Braxtharian Warriors #1)
  • Sweeter Than Chocolate: Valentine's Day Anthology
  • King's Criminals (The Kings of Men MC #3)
  • From the Depths
  • Eros: Cupid's Captive Series, Book One
  • Alpha Knight (Wolf Ridge High, #2)
  • Latte Love (Vincent Street Valentines #4)
  • Hades Pain (Devils Riot MC #6)
  • Absolute Pride (Purely Paranormal Pleasures Book 5)
  • Pride's Legacy (Purely Paranormal Pleasures Book 3)
Jessica Marting is a romance author, art enthusiast (not quite an artist, despite all that time in art school), an avid reader, and makeup collector/hoarder. She loves old movies and TV shows, crocheting, pre-1999 episodes of The Simpsons, and treats thrifting like the bloodsport of queens it is. She is unapologetic in both her dependence on coffee and her collection of vintage Man From U.N.C.L.E. ...more

Zone Cyborgs (3 books)
  • Haven (Zone Cyborgs, #1)
  • Paradise (Zone Cyborgs, #2)