Start by marking “Red Rock Recollections, Volume I: Fascinating Stories of Utah's Dixie” as Want to Read:
Red Rock Recollections, Volume I: Fascinating Stories of Utah's Dixie

Red Rock Recollections, Volume I: Fascinating Stories of Utah's Dixie

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A compilation of historical feature stories published in St. George News and appearing in print with its permission, Red Rock Recollections, Volume 1: Fascinating Stories of Utah’s Dixie presents brief histories about Washington County, Utah’s most fascinating places, from the Hurricane Canal to the Brigham Young Winter Home to the Zion Tunnel. The stories take the reader ...more
Published August 25th 2019 by Scrivera Press

To ask other readers questions about Red Rock Recollections, Volume I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Rock Recollections, Volume I

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Red Rock Recollections, Volume I: Fascinating Stories of Utah's Dixie
Gina Salamon
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is much more than your typical travel guide.

The author brings to life local tales and vivid scenes of long ago that had me wanting to pack up the car and point it west immediately, especially this time of year, for the Halloween activities at the Staheli Farm and Western Legacy Farm and Ranch.

In fact, I'm pretty sure we'll be doing just that very soon while being sure to hit all of the spots mentioned in this Volume.

I'm looking forward to Volume II and more compelling recollections!
Sara
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short vignettes of history of places of historical significance in southern Utah, from the well known to the obscure.
Angel
Oct 29, 2019
Trevor Peart
Nov 12, 2019

• Wife No. 19
  • The Last Seed (The Forbidden, #0.5)
  • Pass me By (BFF #1)
  • The Danish Way of Parenting: What the Happiest People in the World Know About Raising Confident, Capable Kids
  • Lady in Waiting
  • No Apparent Distress: A Doctor's Coming of Age on the Front Lines of American Medicine
  • A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story
  • The Lie: A Memoir of Two Marriages, Catfishing & Coming Out
  • The Need
  • The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax (Mrs. Pollifax, #1)
  • Redeeming Grace (a Halo Christmas Novel Book 1)
  • Dare to Look (BFF #2)
  • Disappearing Earth
  • A Great Big Love: (A Clean BBW Plus Size Romance) (Second Chance at Love)
  • Power Divided (The Evolutionaries, #1)
  • Looking In and Finding Out
  • The Other Americans
  • Run Away
A Southern Utah native who grew up in Bountiful, Utah, Reuben Wadsworth is a national parks, Italy and history aficionado.

He is an Aggie through and through, having graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelor’s in journalism. While there, he served first as a sports writer and then as assistant sports editor for The Utah Statesman.

While his day job is a middle school English teacher at