Start by marking “The Holiday Sweet Spot (Falcons in Love #2)” as Want to Read:
The Holiday Sweet Spot (Falcons in Love #2)

The Holiday Sweet Spot (Falcons in Love #2)

Millionaire software developer Jake Radcliffe has no intention of staying in New York any longer than necessary. All he needs to do is help his widowed mother close her famed candy shop and move her to Florida before she breaks more bones on the icy sidewalks. He was prepared for his stubborn mother’s objections. What he wasn’t ready for was staying under the same roof ...more

To ask other readers questions about The Holiday Sweet Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Holiday Sweet Spot

Start your review of The Holiday Sweet Spot (Falcons in Love #2)
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Sophia Knightly for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

The Holiday Sweet Spot By Sophia Knightly left me craving lots of chocolate! The food that was described in this book just made your mouth water! I wanted to jump in and taste a bite or three!
It made me smile that the inspiration for Emily in this book was Sophia’s Mom Emilia. May she rest in peace.

I really loved Pilar’s character and how she really got to know the employee’s of the restaurant
Isha Coleman
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Sophia Knightly is my happy place. Her stories are like food for the soul. At first glance, The Holiday Sweet Spot reads like a Hallmark movie. Jake is the adorably, frustrating Scrooge with an agenda. Pilar is the clueless, optimist determined to make her dreams come true. However, peer a little closer and there are lessons to be learned about life, love and living in the moment. Add in a wily, irresistible matchmaker and the stage has been set to steal away with your heart.
Bev Sten
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A cute holiday romance. Jake the millionaire software developer who's always on the move comes home to have his mother retire and moved to Florida. He's not staying in NYC longer than necessary. Pilar the pastry chef was hired to make dessert for the 25th anniversary party of Jake's mom's candy store "The Sweet Spot" problem is they are both staying at his mother's house in NYC. I really enjoyed this story. It was fun, sexy, with a HEA.
I recommend this book.
Kaila
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
sweet and loving... easy read and fun.. i liked this one
Patty
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a fun loving read this was. I am so in love with the Falcon family. They are fun, exciting, loud and loving people. In the first book we read about Gabe and his restaurant, now we get Pilar's story. And what a fun and exciting story it is.

Pilar has always felt that she is missing out on something. That something being her dream to open her own sweet shop, full of her dessert creations. But sadly she only works for the family business. Yes she gets to make her sweet treasures, but it is
Nancy D
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pilar has been invited up to New York by Chocolatier, Emily Radcliffe, to cook and make the desserts for the 25th Anniversary of her chocolate shop, The Sweet Spot. Upon arrival at Emily's house she is confronted by Emily's son, Jake. Jake is staying with his mom to help her get ready for the anniversary party. There is something electric between Pilar and Jake. Pilar is cautious because she had her heart broken by her last boyfriend and trusting someone with her heart is hard for her.
Pilar and
Penny Leidecker
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe this is the first book I’ve read by Sophia Knightly, but I sure picked a winner to start with. This book has it all, loving families, tasty chocolates/desserts, laugh out loud moments, and sexy times. Pilar goes to New York to prepare a Christmas dinner for Emily’s employees and then all the desserts for the 25th anniversary holiday party of The Sweet Spot. Emily has invited her to stay in her home. Jake, Emily’s gorgeous son, answers the door when Pilar arrives. Emily and Pilar ...more
Wioletta
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story.
Pilar is traveling to New York to help with The Sweet Spot - 25th Anniversary, this chocolate store is everything to Emily, but not for her son who wants to sell the story and move his mother to Florida. Jake needs to help with the gala for 25th Anniversary, having Pilar there only makes things better.
Jake is clueless and Pilar stop trusting him. He needs to do something, to prove that Pilar is the one for him.
Loved this story, the characters and the Sweet Spot, I want to visit
Nicole Smith
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
This is the second book in the series. I loved Pilar. Her compassion and kind heart is one of my favorite things about the book. I loved the picture of Christmas in NYC this book created in my head. It felt so magical. I loved how important family and traditions are to Pilar. The chocolate shop was awesome and somewhere I would want to visit. The best way to describe this book is it made me happy. I thought it had the magical feel of the holiday along with the romance of it. Though Jake needs to ...more
Melissa
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A cute holiday read with some drama about Pilar a Chef who's gonna help Emily with the 25th anniversary of her chocolate store and Jake, Emily's son who wants to pack up his mom to Florida so she's not in danger of breaking any more bones.
This was a really sweet and fun story.
I received a copy of this story through Candid book reviews, and I'm voluntarily leaving this review.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I am looking forward to reading other books by this great author.
Rose
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from page one. This was a very lovely holiday romance and the second issue in series. This is the story of millionaire software developer Jake Radcliffe and Chef Pilar Falcon. Loved the awesome characters and the chocolate shop.
Jia
Mary
Ellen Eiden
Cynthia

• The Weekend
  • Want You (Finding Love #1)
  • Ever After
  • Sister Dear: A Novel
  • A Million Dreams
  • A Hope For Emily: An absolutely heartbreaking and gripping emotional page turner
  • The Boy in the Barn
  • Fake
  • Frenemies
  • Orientalism
  • Office Mate (Milford College, #2)
  • Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)
  • Single Dad (Milford College, #3)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • The Cockatoo from Timbuktu
  • What Happens in the Highlands
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author, Sophia Knightly cooks up hot romance and delicious humor in her sexy contemporary romances that pair hot, alpha heroes with strong, smart women and throw them on a challenging emotional journey. Traditionally published by St. Martin's Press, Kensington, and Samhain Publishing, her popular Tropical Heat Series and Heartthrob Series have ...more