Start by marking “Make Me Whole (Montana Dudes #1)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Whole (Montana Dudes #1)

Make Me Whole

(Montana Dudes #1)

I came to Walker Ranch hoping to heal my tattered heart and bruised soul. To find a quiet place to pick up the scattered pieces of my life.

Instead... I found him.

With his dark hair and piercing blue eyes, Bradley set my pulse on fire with a single glance. Unable to resist the magnetic chemistry between us, we give in to temptation and lose ourselves in our passionate
Kindle Edition
Published March 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Whole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Whole

Start your review of Make Me Whole (Montana Dudes #1)
Kari Hansen
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hailey was feeling alone and isolated when a friend of her parents invites her to Montana to escape the pain and mistakes of her past. Her new adventure begins when she starts working on the ranch and meets Bradley.

Bradleys past has ensured that he has no interest in love in relationships which had worked well for him until he met Hailey.

Their heads know they should keep their distance but their hearts arent listening. They are very attracted to each other but if they are to have a future
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book that i have read by this author and it certainly shall not be the last.

It's a slow burn book and both characters have little issues, however both have people around them to help them past their problems and it is Bradley that steps up and pushes Hailey past and into the future.

It is Bradley's whole family and his sister and her friend that bring Hailey out of herself and into a world that
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
NEW TO ME AUTHOR & BOOKS! This was a fantastic read for it being my first time, check out my FULL REVIEW & MORE on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Rochelle
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
New series from Ms. MacBride. Bradley and Hailey were so good together. They both had issues in their past that was causing them to not want to find love. They had so much more in common than they realized and that is what pulled them tighter. Loved watching them find the love they both didnt want. Funny how love does that to people. It was a wonderful ride and I cant wait to read more from this author.

Angela | Romance Readers Reverie
Hailey and Bradley have the kind of love and relationship you aspire to have; it makes your heart squeeze and your stomach flutter in envy. They both have been haunted by the ghosts of their past. They think they're broken but they aren't - the events of the past have left them shattered and the pieces of their souls splintered and unable to be pieced back together. As they heal they find that their pieces just needed each other to complete the restoration of their hearts.

Hailey is an amazing
KL Cassanello
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bradley's mother took off. His father picked up the slack and raised Bradley and Talia, but Bradley can't trust women - they all just leave. His life is a series of one-night stands when he needs to scratch that itch. Hailey's parents died, sending her life into a tailspin, and she needs a reset. Her mother's friend, Mavis, convinces her to come to Montana for a visit, and in desperation, the owner hires her as a ranch hand. The last thing she needs is a relationship. So why can't they stop ...more
Joy Westerfield
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is the beginning of a new series for this author, and what a way to start! Who doesn't love a story about a hot cowboy! Bradley has lived his whole life on the ranch but because of his past, doesn't believe in relationships. He's a take them and leave them type of guy. Then one day, Hailey, a friend of someone on the ranch, shows up and all bets are off. She makes him feel things he has never felt before and he is unsure how to deal with that. She came to the ranch to help sort out ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hailey needed to get away to catch her breath from the mistakes she's made, and the consequences of those mistakes. Some family friends recommended she head to Walker Ranch, which is where she met Bradley, who has some issues of his own, like commitment to women. They do have chemistry from the jump, but it's a slow burn romance just the same, as both needed to fix some things in their own selves, which made it realistic in the telling in my opinion. Fortunately, Bradley's family is in on this, ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Make Me Whole by A.K. MacBride was a gorgeous slow burn that took Hailey and Bradley on a journey of self discovery of new starts and taking chances.

Hailey needs a new start after the death of her parents. Shes made some bad decisions and fresh start in a new place and around people that dont know her past is exactly what she needs to heal and mend emotionally.

Bradley has a deep rooted fear of being abandoned and left behind. Hed rather have a one night stand than a relationship with a real
Mary Dean
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book consumed me. As soon as it ended I was left clutching my heart. Hailey and Bradley are epic. Both are haunted by their pasts. Both aren't looking for love. Both are just what each other needs. I can't get enough of their heart breaking and heart warming romance. Right away the author makes us so curious about who they are and what has broken them. As the story went on I felt like I was experiencing it all with them. This is another captivating romance by AK MacBride. I swear all her ...more
Becky Baldridge
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Make Me Whole is my first read by AK MacBride and also the beginning of a series, and I'm pretty impressed with both. The book is well-written with good pacing and engaging characters. Bradley and Hailey are both a bit broken and they both have some things to work through. Their chemistry is so good and they're relatable. MacBride has painted a whole cast of characters that just feel real, they're like people we could see on any street in any town, USA. And given that there are so many likable ...more
Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
Typically, I prefer reading (and reviewing) paranormal or historical romance. Thats really my happy place when it comes to romance. I dont venture too far outside this little box. Why would I? I know what I like and I like what I like! BUTA.K. MacBride is an author I will always say yes to! Having read her Willow Creek series, I was looking forward to all the feels again and she didnt disappoint.

Make Me Whole is a fairly clean second chance romance. I say fairly because there is still plenty of
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Needing to start over, Hailey finds herself at Walker Ranch. What was supposed to be time to regroup and lick wounds ends up being time working on the ranch to help the family. But from the first time Bradley shakes her hand to the lust filled gazes across the field, there is a spark and connection between Hailey and Bradley. But can two broken souls come together and build a romance when all of their other hopes were destroyed? Can they both learn to live as they learn to love again? With ...more
Sarah N
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Make Me Whole by A.K. MacBride is sure to warm you, heart and soul! If you're looking for small town romance in a western style setting, this is the read for you! Author A.K. MacBride delivers a well developed story, with twists and turns, and so much romance! An emotional and heart healing read, that will remind you why you love romance novels!

I loved the heart and emotion that this author infuses into her books. I loved the journey as the main characters came together, and watching as the
Shasta Hope
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Swoon! This slow burn novel was the icing on the cake. Every word, every page and every chapter ignited my heart. This was a new author and I was happily surprised by her brand and creativity
The beautiful story she was able to tell was relevant, genuine and flawless. I immediately fell in love with the characters. Bradley was your broody and sexy Cowboy and Hailey was your lost angel in need of being found. The entire story from beginning to end was exactly what a romantic at heart yearns for.
book.addict.nb
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hailey has been through hell and back but she is finally coming back. She has the help of a family friend where she stays on a ranch to help her heal. While there she meets Bradley and he is like nothing she has ever meet before. The way he makes her is like nothing she has ever felt before. Bradley has his own issues from when he was a child that he is dealing with. They are able to push through all of there issues and slowly start to get to know each other.

I absolutely loved this book!! It
Emma Johnston
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was one of my most anticipated books of 2020 and I promise you it didn't disappoint.

Hailey has had it rough and she decides to hear to Walker Ranch for a reprieve and to mend her broken heart. Bradley has a broken heart of his own and doesn't expect it to be healed ever.

I truly loved this story. Hailey and Bradley were relatable characters that you couldn't help but fall in love with.

I loved the secondary characters in this story also, and I'm super excited to see who we get next!! I
Heidi Eddinger
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Needing a new start Hailey goes to stay with her mother's best friend at Walker Ranch to clear her head and get her life in order. What she didnt count on was meeting Bradley Walker and falling for him. Hailey and Bradley are both going through alot in their life's and find love, happiness and healing within each other. This book was amazing A.K. Macbride did amazing on this story and the characters. Can not wait for the next book to come out.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st in a new series and what an amazing introduction Bradley and Haileys story is! Both characters have pasts to overcome for them to move on with life, but will they take a chance? No spoilers: this is a definite must read you will not be disappointed. This is a beautifully written tale which is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout, as well having intense chemistry. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I highly recommend for all. ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Two broken hearts and souls find themselves pulled towards each other. I fell in love with Bradley and his need to help Hailey heal which also helped him. They both have pasts that hurt and prevent them from finding happiness but in each other, they are whole again. I loved reading their story and seeing them grow and Hailey finding what she needed in Bradly and his family. It's a sweet and endearing story.

Loralie
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the cowboy/ranch aspect. Taking 2 people, each dealing with their heartache and not quite believing in love. She's looking for security and a place to belong. He needs someone to break down his walls. Both are mourning huge losses.The first meeting didn't go so well, but there was instant electricity. I enjoyed the slow burn of this one, and how the 2 could come together and heal each other.
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book I've read written by A.K. MacBride ; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Melissa Ledet
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Heartfelt Read

"You're the sweet to my salty. The soft to my hard. But most importantly, you've shown me that even a broken man can find happiness. ~ Bradley

A beautiful story about two broken souls that are healed when they meet. Love Bradley and Haileys story and how they are able to heal each other.
Michelle
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, booksprout-arc, 2020
Bradley and Hailey are two broken souls who find each other at the right time in their lives. This is a heartbreakingly beautiful love story with well developed characters that had me cheering them on to get their HEA. The writing is well done and the ending is perfect. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Booklover Merci
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time one of A.k. macbrides beauties hits my kindle i get this moment of pure glee and anticipation knowing how amazing its going to be.Well she still to this day hasn't disappointed!

An absolutely brilliant small town romance!Bradley and Hailey are gah so incredible!Sweet,steamy ,full of angst!Moments that make you laugh,cry and heartwarming beautiful love!This beautiful clean romance has it all!I fell so hard for her willow creek series and now im falling even harder for this one!I can't
Melissa
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A small-town second chance contemporary romance. Well-written, emotional, angsty, sweet and slow-burn.
Bradley and Hailey are two broken souls, who keep people at a distance and don't want to go to heartache ever again but from the moment they said hi it was over.

Jaime Reynolds
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new to me author and one I will definitely be reading again. The story is so well written that I could feel the range of emotions Hailey and Bradley were both experiencing. Both experienced so much but can they help each other heal and conquer their demons? A second-chance, soul searching story not to be missed.
Rina's Reads
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bradley and Hailey's story was a delicious slow burn. Full of heart, lust and sweetness. I devoured it as quickly as I could- and then the bonus chapter too! Which was the icing on an already extraordinary cake.

I can't wait to read everyone else's story. I can tell I'm going to fall even more in love with Walker Ranch and it's amazing inhabitants.
Kimberly
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable second chance romance read that is an soul searching book.

Within The Pages Book Blog
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A second-chance, soul searching story that you do not want to miss. The story is so well written that I could feel the range of emotions Hailey and Bradley were both experiencing. Both experienced so much but can they help each other heal and conquer their demons? A terrific start to what is sure to be a fantastic series. Cannot wait for more.

• Keeper
  • Fool Me Twice
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Take Two
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • When the Saint Falls (Westbrook Three, #1)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • The Best Man
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Waiting for Milo (The Waite Family, #1)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Just One Year
  • Us After You
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • When Shadows Follow
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • Wish

Author of romances that leave you with ALL the feels.

She likes her coffee big and strong and her chocolate sinfully dark.
Living in a small town in South Africa, shes afforded the luxury of being surrounded by mountains and waking up to birds singing their morning songs.
In addition to her coffee and chocolate obsession, she cant say no to cheesecake or pastry.
When she is not creating emotional

News & Interviews