Start by marking “A Serial Killer's Obsession (Heart Of Darkness #2)” as Want to Read:
A Serial Killer's Obsession (Heart Of Darkness #2)

A Serial Killer's Obsession

(Heart Of Darkness #2)

I came here for HER.

Hardly sleeping, hardly human, I walked into the Lion's Den.

Once I entered, I knew I would never leave alive. But I had to do it; I had to END her for her betrayal.

But as she lies in front of me, the truth daggers through me.

I would cross the threshold between life and death just to touch her again.

Published June 3rd 2019 by Creativia (first published November 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about A Serial Killer's Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Serial Killer's Obsession

Start your review of A Serial Killer's Obsession (Heart Of Darkness #2)
Brandy Jo
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every page is seductively evil!!

Every page is seductively evil!! Just when I thought Antone's and Jynn's story couldn't get better, it does! I was a nervous wreck reading this story. Just know this, you can't trust anyone!! I didn't think this book could possibly top the darkness of the first book but it goes so much darker.
Jynn finds herself caught in a web of evil that challenges her on so many levels and so does Antone. Every page is a guessing game as to what will happen and most of the tim
Elysian Fields
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. If you like grit, darkness, raw passion and hot scenes then this is your book! This is more then a fun dark read, however; it has depth of character, wonderful dialogue, an interesting plot line, AND great twists! I think it would be best to read this after book one, A Serial Killers Desire.

This story added to what I learned and loved about book one. But I must warn you, when it is stated that it is dark and disturbing, believe it. The author holds nothing back.

I love the story, but
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is book two in the Heart of Darkness series. I recommend you read book one first as the story continues here.

I was mentally high fiving the author for going darker though don’t get me wrong book one was dark. What a journey this author is taking me on.

Another gripping read from this author. I’m now off to jump into book three.
Michelle Austin
description

A Serial Killer's Obsession (Heart Of Darkness #2) by C.F. Rabbiosi was a dark and crazy 5 star read. I was pulled in right from the beginning. This read was even more twisted than the first book in the series, which I highly suggest you read before this one.

Antone and Jynn have been living a twisted life since the first book. During an evening of hunting Jynn is taken. And where she ended up was incredibly twisted and right up her alley. When it is revea
Linda Puritis
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought book one was great but Ms. Rabbiosi just ramped things up! I'm so glad I'm reading this series from start to finish. It doesn't really bother me to read out of turn but this author's way of building her adventure needs to be enjoyed in order. The world our main characters live in has grown and they share it with many new individuals.
I can't believe I've completely fallen for Antone, a serial killer! Jynn has to be the most adventurous bestie ever, if you can get past her occasional s
Sierra Clothier
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't help but be reminded of Oliver Stone's insane masterpiece Natural Born Killers as I read this part of the story. In the movie, a couple decide to go on a rampage and destroy everything they come in contact with while pledging their love to one another. In this part, everything is ramped up, including the tension as the ramifications of Jynn 's disappearance are felt.

The sex scenes are crazy hot, and wild. We get do much more information on these two and why they might be the way they are
Kim
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a darkly delicious rollercoaster ride of a story. The continuation of the tale of Antone and Jynn from A Serial Killer's Desire, it picks up right where it left off with Jynn's mysterious disappearance while the murderous duo is on the hunt for their next victim. Believing that Jynn ran off and abandoned him, Antone flies off the rails into a murderous rage and vows to find and destroy her if it takes every last ounce of energy he has. C.F. Rabbiosi masterfully weaves this deeply dist ...more
Lisa Roberts
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't think this story could get any better and oh boy was I wrong this is all kinds of twisted gory, sexy, raw and so unpredictable it will have your heart racing not expecting what is coming next. I honestly didn't see any of it coming and I loved it that way it made me a nervous wreck for Antone and Jynn not knowing what was going to happen I was oh no no no don't let that happen!! As these two will test your every limit and its so worth it.
We get to see a lot of Jynn in this one and ver
Lisa Hill
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story picks up exactly the where the first book finished, so make sure you’ve read A Serial Killers Desire first.

In this book, we learn a lot more about Jynn and Antone’s past. More connections are revealed as the plot twists and turns it way through the dark heart of love and murder.

The way that Jynn and Antone dance around each other, love turning into betrayal and mistrust and second-guessing, has you questioning just how the story will end.

There are moments of real, ordinary human emoti
Jennifer Pierson
I was bowing down to Ms. Rabbiosi after A Serial Killer's Desire for shocking my dark & twisty soul, but OH MY HELL!  She went further with A Serial Killer's Obsession & I'm in complete awe.  Oh by the way, you have to read A Serial Killer's Desire first as this depravity is a continuing storyline between the MCs. Everything is bigger this round.  Bigger twists & turns to shock the hell out of me, the insanity is bigger for real, and even the darkly hot factor is bigger.  This brilliant author l ...more
Cassy
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book, and is such a dark and twisted read. It picks up where book one left off, so you'll want to read them in order.

Jynn and Antone are a unique couple, thriving on the same dark desires. Things arise, that separate them, leading on to a darker venture for both. Things from the past begin to come forward, but it looks like there is more danger ahead.

The author delves into this raw, dark world, and holds nothing back. It can be a hard read, containing some triggers, but if you
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Well... the twists that this story took will leave you reeling. Starting off right where the previous story ended, we have found out what Anton and Jynn have been up to. Now, like the previous story, I'm not sure what I can say and not say, so I will leave this once again totally ambiguous. We get more back story on the two, which is great. We get a whole lot more gruesomeness, loads of scenes that make a regular person uncomfortable. The story that plays out gives us
Mawgan Dipple
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-reads

Well what can I say as book 2 continues with the serial killer's love affair. It an amazing dark read. It twists you guys to laugh at the darkness within. Jynn and antone are meant to be in this weird romance but when jynn is taken he fears the worse and seeks her out to punish her for leaving him. The twist in the tale keeps coming, you never know where the story will go and this gives me a love/ hate for the author, which I love so much because your on the edge hoping and fearing the next page
Jill Badker
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this book was something. I am not much into reading about murder, but this book was great. Not for the faint of heart for sure. I have not read the first story of Antone & Jynn, so not sure what I all missed, but their affection for each other is very strong but will it survive or will they?
They have killed multiple times, but now Jynn is kidnapped and forced join her old boyfriend in a new game. But did he kidnap Antone too and going to kill him if she doesn't agree?
Book-Lovin-Momma
After reading A Serial Killer's Desire, I was so ready for Obsession! Jynn and Antone's story continues, with more steam, as in thermonuclear, and twisted thoughts and actions! I can't say enough about it without giving everything away, just know you should read book 1 first, and then dive right into book 2! We learn more about these two, their sorry pasts, and there's even more that will have leave you gasping and your heart pounding! ...more
Mandy
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant follow on from Book 1 in the brilliant Heart of Darkness series.
After reading book 1 which was dark I was looking forward to the darkness of book 2. This book didn’t disappoint, there was the darkness I expected and then some. The twists and turns in this book keeps you rethinking what you think you know about Jynn and Antone and their relationship. Could it survive, would it survive? Would they survive?
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
This is book 2 in the trilogy, in this book we continue with Antone and Jynn love affair. This book is more suspenseful and some more dark bloody pages. We meet more characters from Jynn’s past. Im this book Jynn gets kidnapped by her psycho ex boyfriend Roman. The book ends in a cliffhanger, can’t wait to see what happens and book 3.
Mona williams
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow this one was really dark! theres more of there story of this twisted love they have. only this time there is more players and lots of deaths. you wont believe what happens in this book! plus way to leave us hanging.
Wendy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!

This book was fantastic! CF Rabbiosi can do dark like no one else!! I have come to love Antone and Jynn and can't wait for the next book!! If you like a dark , sexy, take me where I've never been before book, this is the book for you!!
LISA
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great second instalment. Just as messed up as the first part but so much more gripping. The story just got better and better and that ending! Wow! Loved it.
Alexis Mills *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Wow such a good book. Five stars for sure. Would so reread this book
Christy Oldham
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark

I loved every minute of this extremely dark romance. I would love for Jynn to end up with both Antone and Roman. A girl can dream.
Julie Sherman
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hearts of darkness

This book is very dark. It's written well and the story line flows but it is indeed dark. Be cautious because it has triggers and very dark theme.
Yvonne Evans
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow where is this going

This story just took one heck of a turn. I never expected this . Amazing characters and what a dark depraved story line. I was so happy they finally got to say I Love you. I loved the whole switch she pulls, just waited to see how she would pull it off. Now I have to wait for the next chapter of their story.
Monique
Jun 28, 2020

• Resilience
  • Descent (Fated, #2)
  • Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Coach
  • Obscene (Dahlia Saga #2)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • Fatal Deception (Emerald City #5)
  • Sweet Poisons (Pretty Lies, Ugly Truths #1)
  • Let Me (Vengeful, #1)
  • R.I.P.
  • Fated (Fated, #1)
  • Sick Remedies (Pretty Lies, Ugly Truths #2)
  • Break Me (Vengeful, #2)
  • Love For Sale
  • 9 Marines' Shared Property
  • Life for Sale (Tomorrow's Angels Book 2)
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted, #4)
  • The Cruelest Chaos (Unsainted, #3)
Once a registered Nurse in California I became depressed and rebellious and now find myself living in the beautiful University City of Columbia, MO. writing. I love it.
No more blood and guts.
Well... not the real kind, but damn how my work reflects the realism.

I am not Taylor Swift, I am- Hollywood Undead.
I am not Twilight, I am- Interview with the Vampire.

Mmm, sexual violence, necrophilia... zomb

Heart Of Darkness (3 books)
  • A Serial Killer's Desire (Heart Of Darkness #1)
  • A Serial Killer's Seduction (Dark Hearts Bleeding Darker Still #3)

News & Interviews

The last five years of world history have been nothing if not...eventful. When living in interesting times, there's nothing better for...