Start by marking “All My Goodbyes (American Dreams #3)” as Want to Read:
All My Goodbyes (American Dreams #3)

All My Goodbyes (American Dreams #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published December 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about All My Goodbyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All My Goodbyes

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of All My Goodbyes (American Dreams #3)
Julia
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All My Goodbyes by Jan Cline is a Christian historical novel and the third book in the American Dreams series but can be read as a stand-alone.
The story is set from 1941- 1945 covering the war years. The reader immerses themselves in life on the home front and an airfield in Britain. Whilst this is a fictional tale, it is grounded in fact as the novel follows the experiences of the author’s family. We share the highs and lows, the fears and the loves as a family goes through the war. Fear of
Dawn Kinzer
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All My Goodbyes begins in the spring of 1941. Martha Watkins, a young nurse, is focused on her medical career and taking care of the sick. She has no time for a romantic relationship until she meets Clark Jensen who finds a way into her heart. But their happily-ever-after is threatened as the US becomes involved in World War II. Then dreams, fears, and promises clash.

Martha’s greatest fear is losing a loved one, and the fear is so strong, she doesn’t even want to consider having a
Gretchen Louise
Tami
Becky Smith
Jan 15, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: please add cover image 2 13 Dec 18, 2019 04:50PM
I'm an author, freelance writer and speaker from Idaho. I recently retired from directing a writer's conference I founded, but continue to be involved in the writing and publishing world. I love to speak to women's groups, book clubs, writer's groups, and at writer's conferences.

My love for history and old stuff keeps me busy researching for my novels and feeds my hobby of giving new life to