Start by marking “Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)

Wild Fire

(Chaos #6.5)

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Ashley brings a new story in her Chaos series…

“You know you can’t keep a good brother down.”

The Chaos Motorcycle Club has won its war. But not every brother rode into the sunset with his woman on the back of his bike.

Chaos returns with the story of Dutch Black, a man whose father was the moral compass of the Club, unt
Kindle Edition, 1st edition; 1001 Dark Nights #132 , 220 pages
Published September 22nd 2020 by 1001 Dark Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Wild Fire, please sign up.
P Caywood Black's son's have joined the club. This is about Dutch, the older Black brother.…moreBlack's son's have joined the club. This is about Dutch, the older Black brother.(less)

Start your review of Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)
Christy
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars

B99B1FE6_9D68_459A_8139_FC145652CBD9_IMG_8385

The Chaos series is one of my favorite KA series and I was so excited to get a story about Dutch Black. I love his parent’s story and couldn’t wait to get more from him and the entire Chaos family. Add in that there was a good bit of Vance and Jules (my favorite Rock Chick couple) and I loved this one so much!

Dutch Black is all Chaos and always has been. The club and his brothers is the most important thing in his life, but right now he’s doing something on his own. He’s helping
Wendys Wycked Words

Usually, I am not a big fan of short stories... but I do make some exceptions, and the 1001 Dark Nights include some of those. The fact that we are talking about a KA read, quickly sealed the deal for me.

seal the deal gif - Google Zoeken

From the beginning, I felt pulled into the story. Dutch and Jagger were awesome kids and side-characters in Keely and Hound's story and so I really wanted to know more about them. Turns out Dutch is still pretty freaking awesome and he grew up to be a man both his daddies should be proud of.

make dad proud gif - Google Zoeken

The
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Cute' Stars!

It's good to be back in the Chaos world! Kristen Ashley made me fall in love with MC romance with this series and I was seriously happy when she announced more of it was coming. She continues being one of my favorite authors and I believe she is one of those who is able to write novellas very well. She did a fantastic job with Wild Fire and give us more of Black's family and the Chaos MC.

Dutch and Georgie were absolutely adorable together and their chemistry was on point from the
Carmen Rae
Well it's no secret that I absolutely love Kristen Ashley's writing. And her Chaos series has been a thing of beauty. But add her to a 1001 Dark Nights and I'm one happy little camper.

Because as much as I love Kristen Ashley, man can she be wordy. And being someone who doesn't care about fashion or decorating I love that she skips over those parts in these novellas and gets right to the heart of her characters and their story.

Mainly because she writes such great characters. And although the men
Robin (Bridge Four)
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

4.5 hearts

The 1001 Dark Nights series is a good way to read some novellas set up in established series to see if you like the writer and want to jump into a full series written by them.  They are stand alone stories and while I have read a ton of Kristen Ashley books *cough* over fifty *cough* I like that she has this option for t
Heather Emery
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I went in blind, meaning I didn't read the blurb. One thing I knew going in was that Ms. Ashley can write a good book. True to her fashion it was another well written book, good characters and a story that kept me intrigued throughout. Overall a good book. ...more
Renée

I just really enjoy her longer books a lot more, though this was still enjoyable.

The set up for Jagger's book, though? LOVE it.
C.P. Smith
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She's the Queen for a reason. 5 stars!!! Thanks for keeping me up all night, KA. Dutch and Georgie were perfect <3 ...more
Stacie
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it
2 1/2 "Sad club to be in" Stars.

There is a lot I could say, but I'll leave it at I'm glad Dutch found his woman and he's happy. There is a lot that annoyed me but there was some good stuff too.

Happy reading.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Dutch id the son of deceased Chaos brother Black, while he's a fully patched in member of Chaos he feels at loose ends with his life. Through Vsnce and his wife Dutch finds himself around 17 year old Carlyle who's father was recently murdered. Dutch attempts to connect with the young man and his quest to find the Man Who murdered Carlyle's also helps him find his purpose in life and help to usher in a new mc. An opinionated and feisty reporter is the last thing he needs but a favor
Ele
Sep 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mf
I prefer the author's lengthy stories. This one, like most of her shorts, felt way too rushed and insta lovey in terms of romance. But Jagger's story seems all kinds of awesome ...more
Pre
Sep 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wild Fire was a Kristen Ashley masterpiece. This story has everything that makes Kristen Ashley's creations so special. That unique feel of intense emotions filling my heart to the fullest and then some more. That unforgettable and inimitable alpha hero goodness. That beauty of sassy, fierce and big hearted heroine. A story that will make me come back again and again.

Wild Fire is a Chaos novella but I would say it was a pretty long read in comparison to other 1001 Dark Nights titles! And I was o
Antonella
Dec 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: not-feelin-it, short
2,5 stars
oh well... one-second everything is working well but another r is falling apart
over the top and nothing working for me..
Jane super booklover&#x1f4da;
Emotionally cheesy and over the top. Still liked parts so 3 stars.
Loz
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was ok

Too much cat BS in this one. There’s having your characters own a cat and then there’s the author reading like a cat lady. That damn cat had way too much page time. Don’t get me started on the made up street talk. The author making up her own street speak was stupid. “Shizlayaya” just so CRINGE worthy reading those bits. Apart from all that this novella was okay, not overly memorable and typical new KA which means the heroine was interchangeable with the last few which basically means s
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200716_1050443_0
First time a NOVELLA falls in the TOP 2020 list for me. I loved this so so so much, full Review & my Teaser on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
project_20200914_0927515_01
Izzie d
Sep 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Mitch C.
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rant-and-rave
Didn’t feel the KA vibe on this one. Felt like Dutch’s emotions and thoughts were all in codes. The mysterious persona was forced. Georgiana wasn’t helpful too. She striked me as blabbermouth.

Since this is ‘KA novella’, I didn’t have any expectations from this book and still, it didn’t pan out.
Beanbag Love
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this. It was a really sweet story about Dutch Black and his brother's girlfriend's sister, Georgiana.

At first, Georgiana seems like the biggest bitch in the world, but that's just an illusion, especially since we're seeing her from Dutch's POV and he's been ill informed to begin with. She's been ill informed as well and they hit it off pretty quickly.

There's a lot of delving into loss, a subject at which KA excels. She is one of the few authors who can reliably bring a tear to my eye
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Wild Fire by Kristen Ashley
Part of the Chaos MC Series but can stand alone.
4.5 Stars

I am a Kristen Ashley lover. Though not every book is a favorite (most are!), there is something about reading Kristen Ashley that just feels good. It soothes me. It’s like coming home. Wild Fire by Kristen Ashley definitely had that old-school KA feel and visiting so many favorite characters from Chaos, Dream Man and Rock Chick books brought me right out of the horrible reading slump I’ve been in.

Nadine Bookaholic
Let me start by saying this is a 220 page NOVELLA, yes you read that right. Kristen Ashley is a goddess with a pen and paper so her stories are usually very long so this little taste into her world will really give you something to sink your teeth into. WHICH I LOVED!

It's no surprise that I am a HUGE KA fan and have been for a while now so when I heard that she was writing stories for the Black brothers as part of the 1,001 Dark Nights Collection I couldn't be happier. This is Dutch Black's stor
Lady Heather
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I loved this novella featuring Dutch Black (one of the two sons of Graham Black, a Brother who was murdered 23 years earlier because he was the glue that joined the "original" Chaos together).

I was so looking forward to reading Dutch's book after I was first introduced to his character in Wild Like the Wind, and I was curious to see what kind of girl KA had in mind for him.

KA did not disappoint.
Georgina was AMAZING!
Smart, quick-witted, beautiful, loyal, honourable, sassy, and kinda dorky. I love
Ri
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it

If this author writes it, I will buy it and then proceed to read it, often, several times over. Nobody can do what KA does. Some come close but there is a reason that she is known by her initials. I have been waiting on bated breath for Dutch to get his story. It was worth the wait.

The thing I like about 1001 Dark Nights books, is that it gives the world a chance to test a series out to see if someone likes it. It is standalone with characters from that series but a person isn't lost if
Raine
Feb 06, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 0-read-2021
No chemistry

Can I just say that the dialogue between the two characters were just really cringe-worthy. It felt like one of those awkward Hallmark romance movies, you know the ones that I mean - he initial meeting is awkward, the dialogue is awkward, the whole story is awkward, but you keep watching, because you have nothing better to do during this pandemic since it is snowing outside and trips are below freezing. You are just hoping that maybe the story gets better along with the dialogue so y
Pat
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing I can say about a Kristen Ashley book that hasn’t been said a million times! Dutch and Georgie are awesome and perfect for each other.
With everything that is happening in our country and the world I find myself wanting to read books with happy endings, lots of romance and some suspense. Ms. Ashley’s books are like a cozy spot I can go to and feel better.
*~* Susie
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, kristen-ashley
I so needed this in my life right now. Kristen Ashley Insta-love style was perfection for me.
Molly
Jan 13, 2021 rated it liked it
Coming back to Chaos is so much fun, every time, this little novella is just what the doctor ordered for a crappy January day - sweet and cute like the main characters. Recommend!
 B.E.Love
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one, but it does make me even more sad about Graham dying. I loved seeing his sons and can't wait for the next book. ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Oct 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
Utter disappointment

It’s no secret that I haven’t loved this author’s last, oh I don’t know, six or so books? But this one was an absolute flop and almost a zero. I’ll try to keep it short(ish), but here are a few reasons why I desperately need you to change it up, dear author I used to love:
1. Keely. I was never the hugest fan, but she’s as outright unlikable as Tyra became in Tabby’s, Millie’s, and Rush’s books. Enough with the “you need to prove you’re worth anything to me” women, Kit. Please
Turning Pages At ...: Wild Fire (Chaos #6.5) by Kristen Ashley 43 26 Sep 30, 2020 12:44PM

• Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
  • Open Book
  • Sinful Empire (Mount Trilogy, #3)
  • Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy, #2)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5)
  • All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)
  • The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #13)
  • Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, #1)
  • Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Raahosh & Liz (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2.5)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Vektal and Georgie (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1.5)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Chaos (6 books)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
  • Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)
  • Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)
  • Wild Like the Wind (Chaos, #5)
  • Free (Chaos, #6)