Jump to ratings and reviews

The sexual evolution of Emma Brown 2: The end or the beginning?

The end or the beginning?

Emma feels safe in sex, it comforts and soothes her…
She feels almost happy, but then something happens that changes her life…

On an unexpected trip to India, she meets the half Anglo half Indian man Benjamin. He differs from anyone she has met before and through sex he awakens her feelings.
Back in the city, Emma takes part in an event in the Fanny Hillside Club… an event that will be her last… because something has happened that is already changing her life.

Is this the end? Or is it only the beginning?

70 pages, Kindle Edition

Published December 12, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Nina Vad Holtum

4 books7 followers
The sexual evolution of Emma Brown is my first English book in a series, and I hope you will like and love Emma as I do.

I was inspired by the strong women in Sex & The city and the story of Fanny Hill told brilliantly by Erica Jong in the eighties.

The difference between Fanny and Emma is that Emma is not forced to have sex with anyone; she chooses it to try and heal herself when she cannot deal with her emotions after a breakup.

Emma is a feminine feminist.
When I created her, I was thinking of all the strong modern women out there who choose for themselves, both in love and sex.

I am Danish, and I live together with my husband Jan outside of Copenhagen near a huge forest that we enjoy every day and in every season.

Writing is a passion of mine, but I also have a day job.
I coach people in speaking better English. I love to help people overcome their shyness when speaking a foreign language.

I have had two books published previously in Denmark. Those books are in Danish, but I do hope to publish them in English someday.
Both books were published by the small independent publishing house Clausen Publishing. They are also going to publish my new book about Emma Brown.

Follow me and my books on https://www.NinaVadHoltum.com.
I answer questions on my writer's page where you can sign up to follow the next book release.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 of 1 review
35 reviews
September 24, 2021
Very so so. The writing, the premise, all of it. It didn't take long - for both Books 1 and 2 together, so that was good.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.