Start by marking “Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #2)

Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer

(Unchained Attraction #2)

When Sawyer Wild dared a stranger to ask him to kiss her, he had no idea that kiss would leave its mark.
With her estranged husband looking on, a normally shy Billie Collier, the gorgeous older, soon-to-be divorcee, shocked herself and complied.
Leaving the wine bar alone, Sawyer felt they had unfinished businesswhen the memory of their all-to-brief, blistering chemistry
Published January 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dare Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare Me

Start your review of Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #2)
Nese's reads
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dare Me is the second book in the duet and continues from where Dare You finished,
and is totally from Sawyer's point of view.

So Sawyer's endeavour to capture Billie's heart has payed off , she believes him when
he says he adores her and wants a life with her.

Billie is swept up in the tide of attention and affection Sawyer has shown her.
She may have said yes to his requests, but she feels unworthy , after all she
comes with a son and an unstable ex husband, who take up all of her time.
She has so
Jan
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Love hurts, no-one lives without it leaving a scar, when you open your heart you invite pain"

DARE ME is the second part of Billie and Sawyers's journey told in Sawyers pov, so from a male point of view.

When I finished DARE YOU, I was nervous, I felt this book finished were most books normally would, Sawyer and Billie were together and I honestly didn't know what the second part of their story would contain other than to tie up loose ends.

Sawyer melted me to a puddle of goo yet again with his
Wendy Hodges
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer is amazing, so mature for his age and very understanding and empathetic, he rarely loses his temper and if something doesn't seem quite right he can usually reason it out easily and calmly. Billie has had to deal with a lot and still can't believe her luck with Sawyer, Colby instinctively knows Sawyer is good for both of them. This story is the second part of a duet, it is emotional and romantic, it has a very real life feel to it even though it is fiction. It deals with real life issues ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Well what can I say about this book, except bloody BRILLIANT!!

I really enjoyed getting to know Sawyer and Billie in Dare You Book 1 of this duet but Book 2 Dare Me is most definitely my favourite.
K.L. Shandwick has definitely knocked it out of the park with this one. It's a story that felt so true to real life dealing with real family issues where divorces and new families coming together are concerned.

Sawyer and Billie are absolutely perfect for each other despite there been an age gap.
Julia Stevens
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy conclusion to this beautifully written heart warming duet. I've loved Sawyer and Billie's story, it's made me all smiley and warm inside.

Sawyer Wild is just the most incredible man. The way he makes Billie feel, the way he helps her believe in herself and the way he loves her so completely made me swoon. Billie absolutely blossomed and I loved how her confidence grew throughout. She's kind and forgiving, but no walkover in the way she handles her ex and makes Sawyer see sense over a
Kari Hansen
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Billie and Sawyer may have fallen in love and found their way to each other, but their journey has just begun. Billie is still dealing with the aftermath of her divorce and is just waiting for Sawyer to realize that she is a woman with too responsibilities and too much baggage for the long term. Sawyer is trying to show Billie by word and deed that the only place he wants to be is by her side and everything she deals with only makes him love her more.

This is a story about a deep love where each
Pauline Cassie
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Amazing stars

With Dare Me, we have the continuation of Billie and Sawyer's journey into HEA and beyond.

I enjoyed that it was written from Sawyer's perspective this time, rather than Billie's.

The method used by the author having a duet with each part written from a different character's point of view, was refreshing in my opinion.

Sadly (because I'm totally jealous of Billie!!) Sawyer seems perfect in every possible way! Has any man ever dealt with a hormonal partner and an ex-husband quite
Michele McMullen
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Dare Me is the second part in the Billie and Sawyer story . They each have so many obstacles in their lives and learning to trust one another, the age gap and ex lovers are still causing turmoil in their world. Billie is still dealing with the realization that Sawyer is absolutely in love with her and will do anything to make her believe in him and herself. Sawyer is not only handsome and sexy but so loving, romantic, caring and so mature beyond his years. Billie is it for him and he only wants ...more
Ann Meemken
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a duet series. I loved book one. This one is done in Sawyer's point of view. OMG I thought I loved book one but this one just slams it out of the park. Sawyer is so swoon worthy. He is loving, patient, kind, compassionate, and just a beautiful human being. Billie grows so much in this story. She is an amazing mother, patient, kind and loving. They compliment each other so well. I loved how the story takes you on a journey that is so real life. It tackles some huge issues of blended ...more
Lynn Newman
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you read part one of a duet and its so good, you really dont think that book 2 can match it. Not only does Dare Me equal Dare You , it exceeds .
You fall for Billie and Sawyer in Dare You & Dare Me follows this couples amazing love story from dating to building the family that Sawyer didnt know that he needed so bad.
Continuing exactly where Dare You left off, KL writes such a solid storyline, the highs , the lows, the blended family dynamic is off the charts
For Those who have been
Serena Worker
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Left off where Dare You finished. Sawyer couldnt be happier that Billie isnt bothered by their age difference anymore. You see Billie growing more confident throughout the story, she wants all their baggage gone so they can move on with their lives.
Another amazing read as you watch Billie and Sawyer deal with everyday struggles and insecurities, and at times a battle to make it work, another amazing story with all the feels.
K.
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Dare Duet, and the continuation of Billie, and Sawyer's story. This was another great addition to their journey, in this book we get to experience Sawyers POV, and see what an amazing man he is, and perfect life partner for Billie. This was emotional, raw, gripping, sweet, steamy, intense, and dramatic.

Although this author is fairly new to me, I will definitely be looking into reading other books from her, and I recommend reading this Duet.
Heather Woodman
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! The continuation of Billie and Sawyers story kept me on my toes as the path of true love never runs straight! Throughout this book I fell harder and harder for Sawyer - hes such a gentleman and a thoroughly good guy 🖤 a gorgeous compliment to the first half of this duet. ...more
Kathy Aronoff
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Part 2 - Dare Me proves that love can be so much better the second time around. Billie finally realizes she's so much more and with Sawyer's help comes to embrace her new life. Sawyer can be a bit much but never doubted his heart and his scenes with Billie's son Colby were so sweet. I love that Billie made Sawyer face his demons although I thought he was a little slow in getting there. Looking forward to Sawyer's brother James and Billie's bff Tricia's duet this spring.
Karen Hrdlicka
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KL Shandwick knocked this duet out of the park. Dare Me continues the story from Dare You but from Sawyer's point of view. As Billie and Sawyer move forward in their relationship, lots of obstacles pop up for them to overcome. Along the way Billie becomes more assertive with her opinions. Which isn't always popular with Sawyer, but eventually he tends to listen to her. No longer so concerned about their age difference, Billie is becomes more confident of her place in Sawyer's world and family. I ...more
Tricia
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dare Me is the continuation of Sawyer and Billies story, told from Sawyers point of view and I loved getting inside his head. He is so calm and gentle, a very reasonable man, yet fiercely protective over Billy and Colby and I loved knowing what his thought process was in certain difficult situations.

Its great to see Billie come into her own, shes more confident in herself and in her relationship, stops questioning her choices and accepts her life as it clearly will be going forward with Sawyer.
Ann (Literary Lust)
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dare Me is the second book in The Dare Duet and it continues Billie and Sawyers story from where Dare You left us. What I loved about this book is that Sawyer shares his POV throughout (Dare You was written in Billies) and it was lovely to read his thoughts and understand his feelings as the couples relationship moved forward.

Sawyer didnt let me down. I had high hopes that the man that I absolutely adored by the end of Dare You would still remain on top of the pedestal that I had him on. and he
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dare Me is the conclusion to Billie & Sawyer's story, which means YOU HAVE TO READ Dare You (Book 1) FIRST! See, this story picks right back up where Book 1 left off, so do the right thing by reading them in order. At this point, there are very little detail from me regarding the story, so Dare You isn't ruined for others. Their chemistry is leveled up from HOT to EXPLOSIVE in this book. The emotional upheaval is ever present as Billie has all kinds of doubts about this man who is in it to ...more
Amanda McCalip
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer makes me freakin' swoon!! K.L. Shandwick picks this story up right where Dare You leaves off. This one is entirely in Sawyer's POV and I am in freaking love! This man is so amazing. He has the patience of a saint, he controls his temper even when I could understand him loosing it and he is genuinely a good man.

Billie has been through so much and she just can't believe that she has Sawyer. There are of course many emotions going on throughout the story and this one shows you real life can
Alicia
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this second part of the Dare duet we see the past and present through the eyes of Sawyer. And what a beautiful soul he is! Kind, intelligent, strong, empathetic, but no pushover, Sawyer is the perfect foil for Billie. Her shy, unassuming character, further undermined through her marriage, is safe in his loving care.
I loved seeing the rest of the story through his eyes and this part 2 is eventful, rich in plot and character development. There are so many relationship developments: Sawyer and
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
A continuation of Billie and Sawyers story, it was great to jump back into their world.

This conclusion to the duet is told entirely in Sawyers point of view. And what a character! Wow if they packaged and sold versions of Sawyer, he would be a sellout! Caring and going above and beyond for his family, together with his attempts to keep the marriage alive and engaging, hes a character who will have your crooning aww and having you panting with excitement.

This duet is an all encompassing love
Booknerdy77
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it
This is the continuation of book one and the story is told from Sawyers point of view .
I enjoy reading about his thoughts and feelings of everything involving them as a couple and all the events that occurs around them.The storyline focus mainly on them as a couple but a large part is also dedicated to highlight the consequences of your actions as well as when kids are involved and how all that affects your choices.

The author does a very good job involving side characters that on occasion over
Carmel Breffit
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dare Me focuses on the second part of Billie and Sawyer's relationship being told from Sawyers viewpoint.

I loved the fact that each side of the duet was written from the different viewpoint of each character giving you a real spin into there personalities.

This book does a fantastic job focusing on the struggles and relationships needing to be built between a blended family and the rollercoaster ride they entail, Sawyer shows a real maturity throughout really being the pulling central force.

I
Nikki
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fab part two of this Dare Duet by Kl Shandwick.
Contuining the story of Sawyer and Billie but this time being told from Sawyers POV we get to see what happens after the cement their relationship with a ring at the end of Part 1.. jumping straight into the good parts this book doesnt disappoint with more drama turmoil and emotions.
Love how family relationships were fixed in this part but there was something about Sawyer at parts that put me off him.. he seemed domineering and pushy at times.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
The road to finding true love is never an easy one to travel. Billie and Sawyer have numerous obstacles in their way - and inside Billie's head - but each and every one is dealt with and overcome with emotion, support and honestly one of the best male characters I have ever read. Sawyer showed Billie just how much she meant to him with every phone call they had, with every moment they shared together and with every ounce of his soul. Heartwarming and inspirational true love - such a wonderful ...more
Emma bramley
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second part in this duet set. This is the concluding part to the story and carries on from part one. What an amazing conclusion to the story. Same amazing, well written characters as the first bbook. This book is wrote in Sawyer's point of view, which I loved, seeing everything from his perpective. Another amazing read by this author. This author never disappoints with there books.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Colette Goodchild
Love wins

Billie and Sawyer continue to move forward at a slow pace as Sawyer builds her confidence up. Logan wants back what he lost and Sawyer's ex is just as nasty and bitchy and manipulative as she has always been.
Working with all these problems and problems in his band Sawyer wants Billie to be his in everyway.
This story is written beautifully with a true reflection of how this plays out in real life. KL Shandwick has a gift for giving you amazing reads!!!
Wendy
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love worth fighting for! Wendy for Janises Jivin Book Blog

This was my 2nd KL Shandwick book and I am hooked. I was sucked into the Dare Duet from page 1 and couldnt put it down. I loved Billie and Sawyer as well as most of the secondary characters. Sawyers family is amazing. This series takes us through all the emotions from betrayal to love. So looking forward to Resist You and Resist Me.
Susan Rudy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No disappointment

I am so happy for the conclusion to Billie and Sawyer's story, but so sad that it has to end. I can't remember the last time a straight up romance novel kept me so entertained. I laughed, a lot, and I cried, and got pissed off. All in the same book! That's so awesome nowadays. I love this author so very much. She never lets me down, no matter the story. On to her next book, please!
Marilyn
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg what an awesome conclusion. We see how life changes for Billie and Sawyer and how they deal with these changes. Love how strong these characters are and how we are sucked into their lives. The secondary characters i feel are more present and we easily become invested in their story too. Loved everything about this story. You definitely have to read book 1 to get the full gist of this story. 5 star rating all around!

• If We Were Young
  • Waiting for Milo (The Waite Family, #1)
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc., #1)
  • Hate Struck
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • The Only Exception (A Road to Wonderland Story, #5)
  • First Impressions:
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Man Crush Monday
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Where the Stars Fall
  • Bittersweet Love (Written in The Stars #2; Bittersweet)
  • Play for Me
  • Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)
K.L. Bio

Writing came relatively late in life for KL after a challenge by a friend led to The Everything Trilogy. She loves creating new characters and storylines. KL has worked in the health and social care sector for most of her adult life, so to have the opportunity to step out of serious roles and create colourful characters is very rewarding. She enjoys where they take her, and each character

Unchained Attraction (2 books)
  • Dare You: Dare Duet, Part One: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #1)

News & Interviews