Start by marking “Love Song (Stage Dive, #4.7)” as Want to Read:
Love Song (Stage Dive, #4.7)

Love Song

(Stage Dive #4.7)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kylie Scott comes a new story in her Stage Dive series…

There’s always the one that got away. Or kicked you out...

The new darling of rock n’ roll, Adam Dillon, is ready to show his ex-girlfriend, Jill Schwartz, what a mistake she made kicking him to the curb. So maybe he wasn’t the best of boyfriends. Writing great so
Kindle Edition, 1st edition; 1001 Dark Nights #134, 79 pages
Published October 20th 2020 by 1001 Dark Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Song

Start your review of Love Song (Stage Dive, #4.7)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

We're back in Portland - in the apartment building where most of the Stage Dive boys and girls live.
And new rock star Adam lives here too.
His first album has been a huge hit. And every single song was written about his heartbreak ... from breaking up with Jill.
That's why she's here too. She wants to talk about the check he sent her. She doesn't want that money! Money he made by being horrible to her in all those songs!

LET THE FUN TIMES BEGIN - because all those old feelings are still very much
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

CC5A426F_9A1B_451B_A95D_C94053123184

Adam Dillon and Jill Schwartz broke up about a year ago and went their separate ways. Both still carried resentment and hard feelings, so when their paths cross again things turn heated between them. A lot has changed since they last saw one another. Jill's ex-boyfriend is now a rich and famous rock star. His face was everywhere, but seeing him in person was something else entirely. He'd once been the love of her life. She'd been trying to put h
25 Readings Or More
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5
Love Song is a rockstar, second chance romance set in the Stage Dive World.

After being thrown out of the house by his girlfriend, Adam Dillon achieved success thanks to an album full of angry songs towards the ex-girlfriend who broke his heart.
Jill has a different view of how things went between them, but when she has the chance to confront him, things don't go as they would have expected....

Despite the fact that is a short novel,
i enjoyed it 🤩

I was really curious about Adam's story because
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-f-f-reads
3.5 Stars
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3,5 "To life and love!!!" stars***

NOW AVAILABLE!

"Love can hurt like a bitch.
But it can be beautiful, too."

Even though this was a small novel, i really enjoyed it and i was so happy that for once again, I was thrown into the "Stage Dive" world and I saw all of my favorite characters for once again!!! Hello, Mal and your idiotic, but sooo adorable ways!!!
Of course, welcome Adam Dillon, new star in the music industry who is living in the same building as the rest of the crew and he is cl
Izzie d
Oct 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Lauren ♡
3.5 STARS

This novella is set in the Stage Dive world. It is technically a part of a series but can be read as a standalone. The relatively short novella is told only from Jill's POV (main heroine) and follows Adam Dillon and ex-girlfriend Jillian Schwartz.

STORY PLOT

After breaking up a year ago, their paths cross again when Adam wanted to make it up to Jill for carrying the financial burden when they lived together. Jill is enraged when she receives this huge check and has a lot to discuss wi
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Love Song was a Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott. It could easily be read as a stand-alone; however, having already read the series, I enjoyed the secondary characters just as much as the primary characters!

Adam Dillon was the new darling of Rock-n-Roll that we met in previous books. He wrote all of the songs on his debut album, which just so happened to be about the heartbreak from his ex-girlfriend dumping him.

Jill Schwartz was said ex. She was beautiful, feisty, sarcastic and independent. I
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Most love songs are quite romantic but some of them focus on the downside of love, painting the ex-girlfriend in such a way that she ends up as a villain to the listener’s minds.

When Jill unexpectedly receives a whopping big cheque from her ex-boyfriend Adam she is determined to meet with him face to face. Doing that is not easy though, he has found success in the rock world, thanks to a leg up from Stage Dive and is now a hot commodity.

Jill shows up at Adam’s live concert determined to get pa
Cheesecake
This was cute... like a mini version of the other books in this series.
Adam sent his ex, Jill a very large cheque after he made it big as a rock star. The next day Jill finds him with some difficulty, in order to return it.
So Adam's first album is all about how Jill broke his heart and ruined him.
But now we get Jill's version of things...

I was glad they worked things out but there were a couple things that stopped me from buying into this romance totally. One being that he wrote in his songs ab
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I really enjoyed this story about two people who have not gotten over each other. When Adam makes it big as a rock star, he decides to make things right with Jill, his ex-girlfriend. To say she is shocked when she receives his gesture is an understatement. She goes to see him and they soon realize that their feelings are still there and stronger then ever. These two were so sweet and there were so many emotions from them both that just couldn’t be ignored. I really loved catching up with the res ...more
Gio Listmaker
We had our second chance, and I thank God everyday it has not strung us wrong yet. Almost one year since it hap… | Chance quotes, Second chance quotes, Words quotes

Loved The Chemistry With These Two!
Sophie's Reading Corner
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a second chance novella, since it's the story of Adam and Jill. She had kicked him out of their apartment and her life when he wasn't as responsible as she liked and now that he's a big name in a rock band, he has sent her a check to pay her back for then, but she can't accept it and therefore tries to meet him, so they can solve that matter.

Ahhhhh I was so happy to dive back into the Stage Dive series!! It's my most favorite books with rockstars and when I heard there was a novella com
ren ♡
So cute! It was so cool to see the Stage Dive guys again! Especially Mac. I get that it's a novella... just wish that it had been longer.

Rating: 3/5
A Klue
Adam and Jill get right to the heated heart of the matter, and that’s a good thing, folks. At only 79 pages, there wasn’t any time to waste for these two, never should have parted a year ago lovebirds to reconnect and work things out. But not to worry, this author still manages to pack a full story within this novella.

Adam may have found success by keeping his head full of angry break up song lyrics during their time apaart, but it’s his heart he has to lay on the line now if he wants to make b
Nadine Bookaholic
How do you ignore the fact that your ex is now a famous Rock Star when you hear him on the radio all the time? Oh, and the songs he's written are all about you and how horrible you are?!?! YIKES! Well that's only one of the problems Jill has with Adam. Now Adam is a different story, for him Jill is the one that got away and writing is a way for him to get his feelings out, whether or not they put her in a bad light.

You can read my full review along with an excerpt here: https://bit.ly/NBReviewLS
Lien
3.5 Stars

I'm quite satisfied with this novella. I usually don’t like short stories because I rarely come across ones that aren’t insta-love but this second-chance novella worked out well.

I liked both main characters although I have to say Jill a little bit more than Adam but only because the book is told from her POV. It made it easier to connect and understand her and I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get his perspective (too), especially because the blurb made it sound like we would.
Lisa Mandina
Of course my favorite character has his own shining moment in this story, and that is what I love about Kylie Scott going back to this series so much. Mal Ericson, is there anyone that can compare?

Fortunately Adam does his best and holds his own in this story. This is of course just a novella, so not very long, but I like the way everything plays out in perfect timing. Because Adam and Jill had such a past, one that is really what has rocketed Adam to stardom with the songs he wrote over their b
AJ
4.5 stars!

A spin-off novella from the Stage Dive series that easily stands alone, this is a fun, sweet and sexy love story featuring rockstar Adam Dillon in a second-chance-romance that stole my heart.

Adam has achieved phenomenal success with the release of his first album. Unfortunately for his ex-girlfriend, Jill, that album is full of hate songs about how she callously broke his heart. Jill has been able to deal with the constant reminders of her own heartbreak, but his latest move pushes her
Kelly (the book hussy)

Just ok. Best part for me was seeing Mal and Anne again.

Also, your ex that you haven’t seen in a year is now a famous rock n roll singer and has been surrounded by groupies and partying it up. And she decided to have unprotected sex with him 🤮. Don’t worry honey, I wrapped it up every time. Ummmmm you can still get several STD’s even if you’re wearing a condom.

Oh and she’s been celibate the entire year. Of course. Because that’s the way it always works with these authors.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review - thank you!

Woot woot! Happy dance! Daggy dance! Heck, anything that can show my excitement at being back in the Stage Dive world!

I love these 1001 Nights stories. I love that I get a bit more of the Stage Dive family (let's be honest, any slice of Mal that I can get, I will take) however I love that we are introduced to the extended family of the Stage Dive world, and that I can read these as stand alones if I wanted to.

We have met Adam in passing in previous b
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, I am always deliriously happy to return to the world of Stage Dive and its awesome members. This series is my favorite rockstar romance and every opportunity to get reacquainted feels like Santa's visit. And although Love Song is a short novella, devouring it was the most delicious and satisfying snack. Jill and Adam’s story was a total rollercoaster, filled with misunderstandings, steam and sweetness.

In this installment Kylie Scott delivers a second chance romance straight f
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Kylie Scott is back with a brand new Stage Dive / 1001 Dark Nights novella and I was here for this fast little read. I love diving back into this world time and time again. And this time around, we have a rocker, Adam, who is going to get a second chance with his first love, Jill.

Love Song was super good -- a little bit of a bumpy, complicated journey in moments yet a romance packed with loads of heart, heat, and all of the feels. Once you meet these two, you won't want to let them go
Oct 19, 2020 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

This was a fun snippet of a story for Adam and Jill. It's not necessary to have read the other storied in the Stage Dive series to enjoy this one...while I do recommend that you do.

This was quick, fun, and sort of a fantasy for most of us...the idea that you go to a concert and actually get backstage and are welcomed there. Yes, there is a little more to Jill's story than this, but it's the gist of it and the fun of it. all in one.

I enjoyed and recommend this qui
CerysAnne
I don't know how Kylie Scott does it.

You know, when news of Love Song first came out, and it was then announced that this would be Adam's story, I was over the fucking moon elated about it. I've been craving for his story ever since meeting him in Strong, and the fact that this would be a second chance romance with the ex who broke his heart, which then inspired him to write the album that skyrocketed his career? Oh yeah, I was so ready for this book. However, when I got my hands on the paperbac
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Shelves: arc
3.75 stars. This was a good read! Love Song is a fun addition to the Stage Dive series. It is Adam and Jill's story. Adam is an up and coming rock star in the band that opens for Stage Dive. Jill is his ex-girlfriend. She broke up with Adam because he seemed to only focus on his music, instead of getting a job or letting her know how he felt about her. Soon after their breakup, Adam made it big in the music business and wrote an album of angry songs about her. When Jill receives a huge check in ...more
Rebecca
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances are some of my favorite reads…

Add in Kylie Scott’s Stage Dive world and an up and coming rock star making his way to the top by sacrificing every thing else, including his girl friend, and what readers get is one heck of an entertaining, steamy, a bit angsty read that makes me want to do a reread of the entire series.

Adam Dillon just so happens to live in the same apartment complex as most of the Stage Dive crew, and while Adam achieved his dream, his biggest regret, the
Lauren
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Once again, it's an absolute pleasure to step back into the Stage Dive world and to see how old faces are coming along. Relationships are stronger than ever, families are growing, and there's always a bit more romance on the horizon.

Or in the case of Jill and Adam, in the past. Because Adam was a terrible boyfriend and now he's making bank telling the world how she steamrolled his heart. Jill is 100% over him, for sure, but she has a few things she wants to say to him before she moves on entirel
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you love rockstar romance, you will absolutely adore Love Song by Kylie Scott. Even if you don't love rockstar romance, you will still fall in love with this second chance romance. It captured the emotions, the passion and the special magic of rockstar romance beautifully in a novella form.

This story is set in Stage Dive universe .Adam Dillon has raised to fame by writing an album about his breakup and raging out about his ex through the music. Jill could tolerate the uncomfortable situation
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Beautiful Thief (Omertà Law, #2)
  • Collateral Damage: An Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance Duet
  • Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums, #4)
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • The Sex Coach
  • Drummer Girl
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • Bad Bad Bad
  • The D- in 403B
  • A Song Below Water (A Song Below Water, #1)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Varsity Heartbreaker (Varsity, #1)
  • Trained by the Warrior
  • Naughty Things: Three Taboo Romances (Naughty Things, #1-3)
  • Muffin Top (The Hartigans, #2)
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Australian Romance Writer.

Stage Dive (4 books)