Start by marking “Ulysses Exposed (Blaire Thorne #1)” as Want to Read:
Ulysses Exposed (Blaire Thorne #1)

Ulysses Exposed

(Blaire Thorne #1)

Alternate cover edition of ASIN B07VR5LJXW

A woman wakes in an alley, alone, in the dark and dying from her wounds. She doesn’t know her name, has no memory of what happened to her, who attacked her or why.
Three men discover her and offer her help. One of her rescuers is a master vampire, and everybody knows their kind can’t be trusted. The other two are were-animals capab
Published July 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ulysses Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ulysses Exposed

Start your review of Ulysses Exposed (Blaire Thorne #1)
Lucie V.
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
🆗❌ Plot
🆗❌ Characters
❌ Dialogues

DNF at 31%

I was intrigued by this book, the synopsis sounded good, but it fell short.

The initial plot is intriguing, but I didn’t care at all for the bland uni-dimensional characters. The poor dialogues, and weak plot didn’t help. I couldn’t get into this story, everything felt forced and some parts didn’t make much sense. The girl has no memories at all, she almost died, but sure, why not go to a club with the hot guy she just met two days after her horrible ordea
Sherry Vaughan
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Attention!!

Rarely have I read a book that held my attention so completely. The characters are dynamic. The story is thrilling. And the ending--is a cliffhanger (of sorts).
Markus Matthews
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
A novel for fans of the early Anita Blake books.

A woman close to death is rescued by a vampire and two Weres. The attack has caused amnesia and now the woman needs to figure out how she is connected to the vampire and his allies.

The pace and prose of the book are good. The amnesia is an interesting literary device to avoid having to info-dump on the reader as the woman can ask questions of her supernatural host to fill in the reader about everything. It also allows the author to hide things fro
Michele
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book starts fast and furious with the heroine having amnesia and not knowing her name or anything about herself. It is definitely a paranormal mystery with violence and assorted vampires and were-types. The vampires actually save the heroines life--then bits and pieces start to come back to her--

Will she totally regain her memory and will she be able to reconcile who she is with the fact that the vampires saved her--at least some of them!!

Definitely not a book for young readers as the autho
Deborah Stewart
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story

I enjoyed this story about an assassin who has lost her memory, and left for dead. She is rescued by a group of supernaturals who try to help her piece together her past.
Tamira Thayne
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good series start

If you’re interested in a pleasant paranormal read, and like series, this book’s a great start! It leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but that’s what series do....drag you into the next book whether you want to go or not! I’m all in.
Aizlynne
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun thriller with a bit of romance. A very small bit. There is a fair amount of swearing and one somewhat explicit scene. The chemistry between Blaire and Sebastian is a slow burn which is somewhat refreshing. Too many shifter books jump straight to sex. I like how their relationship is developing. I'm interested to see what happens in the next book. ...more
Jessica Aberdein
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
A woman wakes up in a dark alley, with wounds she doesn't recall getting and no memory of who she is. If not for the strangers that happen to be walking by she would surely die - but will they help her and if they do, do they have other insidious intentions?

The story is easy reading with an average to interesting plot, twists and turns. I specifically enjoyed that it didn't follow simple and plain vampiric lore (yes, there are vampires and many other wonderful things in this book). There are a f
Brooke Maxfield
More like 2 1/2 stars. The initial plot and idea for the story was intriguing and I was excited to see how it developed. Unfortunately the writing style didn't enable the reader to lose themselves in the story. I find myself rereading paragraphs because it didn't make sense how it was written at times.
As much as I wanted to like the characters they fell flat and at times flip-flopped completely.
I think there's potential here, but this isn't a book I'd suggest.
Whisper
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
I had high expectations for this book after reading the synopsis but it ended up just being ok for me.
Jeannie
Jul 08, 2020
Belle
Nov 12, 2020
J M Westwood
rated it did not like it
Jan 08, 2020
Shelby
Oct 09, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sterling Silver: (Sterling Hunter 1)
  • A Monster Calls
  • Beware the Violet (Eulogimenoi, #1)
  • The Pact of the White Blade Knights
  • The Bone Houses
  • The Great Witches Baking Show (Great Witches Baking Show #1)
  • The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls, #1)
  • Sweet Tea and Spirits (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #5)
  • The Everafter Wish (City of Wishes #6)
  • Cat's Paws and Curses (Vampire Knitting Club #8.5)
  • Murder on the Sugarland Express (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #6)
  • Too Late
  • Killer Love
  • Saint (A Nolan Bastards Novel)
  • Boundary Haunted (Boundary Magic, #5)
  • Losing Lola (Mercy's Angels, #5)
  • Cursed Beauty (Fantasy and Fairytales, #7)
  • Tease Me (Dark Odyssey, #1)
N Gray lives in Cape Town, South Africa with her hubby, daughter, and two fur babies.

She's an analyst and provider profiler for a medical insurance company during the day.

At night, she types on her curved keyboard creating fictional characters some may love, and others you want to kill yourself.

She writes in three genres; thriller, urban fantasy, and horror, with a series available in each.

Blaire Thorne (4 books)
  • Voodoo Priest (Blaire Thorne #2)
  • Butterflies and Hurricanes (Blaire Thorne #3)
  • Salvation (Blaire Thorne #4)

News & Interviews