Start by marking “Fake It 'Til You Break It” as Want to Read:
Fake It 'Til You Break It

Fake It 'Til You Break It

Fake.
That’s what we are.
That’s what we agreed to be.

I thought it would be harder, convincing everyone our school’s star receiver was mine and mine alone, but we played our parts well.

So well, the lines between us began to blur until they disappeared completely.

The thing about pretending, though, someone’s always better at it, and by the time I realized my mistake, there
Paperback
Published February 5th 2020

Start your review of Fake It 'Til You Break It
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
23153712-SX540
fake

'FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BREAK IT:' Is a full length, stand alone, New Adult/Romance novel by Meagan Brandy. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' Demi & Nico.

Being that the author is Meagan Brandy of course I was going to jump on this one!! Going into this I had high expectations, this was one of my most highly anticipated books and coming from a series that I loved from this author I knew that this one wouldn't disappoint. And it didn't!!

This was a slow burn, about half way/ish all the drama, the
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

GAHHHH!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW WORLD. NEW CHARACTERS. I absolutely love this story. The heroine is so fun, the hero is to die for. I fell in love with these two as they fell in love with each other. And in true Meagan fashion, she has some surprises up her sleeve. Get ready for amazing!

Demi and Nico are all of the things. Every single one. Nico seems all broody and stolid, but there is so much more below the surface, so much he is trying to shield. With each chapter,
Serena's Must Have Book Boyfriends
FIRST TOP READ OF 2020!

HEAVEN SENT ME NICO, and I loved every minute.

#FACTS:

Meagan's newest hero is HAF.
You're gonna jizz your pants when you read this book
You might throw your e-reader a couple times. Come on, it's Meagan.
The heroine is TO DIE FOR.
The tension is off the charts!!!
FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BREAK IT is LIVE!

Amazon US https://amzn.to/2vYlBTh
Amazon CA https://amzn.to/3bdSMlN
Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2uceVAv
Amazon AU https://amzn.to/2upjQht
Paperback https://amzn.to/2OAC2vg

mel
whoever chose the cover is a marketing genius because y'all know we've been thirsting on Chase Mattson for a while now.

ok so when i first discovered that Nico (H) was the one that was PINING over Demi (h) for years i was like y e s. that shit is so rare.

and the fact that this has a fake relationship trope where H's reason is to secretly make the h fall in love with him, while h's reason is to make Alex (OM) jealous because she had zero romantic feelings for the H before this all happened?? y e
lazybookconqueror
This book was so cute.

description

From time to time I really enjoy high-school romances, they give me all the nostalgic vibes and feels. However, when you move HS Romance to the New Adult category it can be difficult to get it right. Very often you see characters that are larger than life, absurdly rich, controlling the whole school, etc... and while that can be fun, it can get old very quickly too.

So, I was very pleasantly surprised that this wasn't the case with Fake It 'Til You Break It. This was a sort
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 5, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Young Adult Romance | Opposites Attract | Fake Relationship

EEEPPP! I’ve been CRAVING a book like FITYBI for so long that I almost gave up in my pursuit because I couldn’t find what I was looking for!! But this book gave me ALL I NEEDED in a romance and truly blew me away! This book is EVERYTHING! From the first few pages I was obsessed and this obsession grew with each word. Being in this world was like being in heaven and I couldn’t
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "Only a matter of time!!!" stars***

#IT'S LIVE!!!#

"You don't have to be looking to find the best fucking thing for you.
Sometimes all you have to do is open your eyes and realize it found you first."

A strange thing really!!! I'm drawn toward Meagan Brandy's books like a moth to a flame and even though she is burning me down every single time, i just can't seem to stay away and i don't ever want to!!!
There isn't a book of hers that it doesn't draw me into it and swallow me whole...
And i'm
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Even when you had no fuckin’ clue… you were my baby.”

NO. FREAKING. WORDS. This is exactly the proof why Meagan took New Adult romance world like a hurricane and turned it upside down. Her writing style is flawless. Her stories are unputdownable. Her characters are perfectly imperfect and instantly likeable. FITYBI is absolutely amazing. I was captivated right from the first page and I couldn’t put this book down even for a second. Nico and Demi made me completely obsessed with their story!

Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
LAWWWWWWD! When Meagan Brandy said Fake It 'Til You Break It (FITYBI) was a fake relationship story with a twist she really wasn't kidding. Good Lord was this story amazing. Nico and Demi were #EveryDamnThing and then some! This story had sexual tension in SPADES! And Nico? Ummmm I may secretly love him just as much as Big Man! His swagger, his possessive nature and his chemistry with Demi was fireeeee. They seriously burned up the pages with their connection!

I have been a fan of this author for
ABookLover73
#DEMIANDNICO4EVER

FIVE "FAKE" STARS for Demi and Nico !!!

After I've read the "Brayshaw High" series, I had big expectations from Meagan and her next book.

And she did it again.

Meagan absolutely amazed me with this book and made me fall in love with her writing again.

"Fake It 'Til You Break It" is a high school romance book with a fake relationship trope.

Demi is a female character you usually don't meet in books. She is everything that one a mean girl needs to be.

But, she is not a mean girl.

Carla Bulian
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this feeling reading this book!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!
P
Feb 05, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed

Waited for this to out and expected so much more. The Hero was the oh so typical hero these days (like seriously l, couldn’t you have gotten a little creative here?) who is in love with our heroine but dates and screws everyone else because, you know “he has his reasons”. Completely unoriginal and boring. Also... For some idiotic reason the author had our heroine screw the H’s best friend (twice) while he was in love with her. This was not necessary to the plot, the book could have
Pick a Book
English/ Português (logo abaixo)

4 stars

I didn't know the author, but from seeing the cover and comments on my instagram feed, my desire to read FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BRAKE IT was only increasing. The book tells the story of two senior students in high school, who were friends as children, but with time they stopped talking with each other. The don't see eye to eye at the beginnig, but you can tell right away that there's something going on. The author's text is so good and so fluid that I started
Karen Mc
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Here I sit after a binge of four Meagan Brandy books and I still want—no NEED—MORE. More of Brandy’s breathtakingly beautiful and brilliantly wielding words. More of her captivating characters. More of her carefully crafted and creatively plotted worlds. More of what this master storyteller and a new favorite author of mine pens into words.

Meagan Brandy delivers big in FAKE IT ‘TIL YOU BREAK IT, a can’t-put-it-down devilishly delight of a YA romance with ALL THE FEELS. This book was my DRUG and
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Feb 05, 2020 marked it as never-gonna-read
Shelves: leery-of-author
MB basics ---

Manwhore Hero - there's ALWAYS OW drama and the Hero is ALWAYS extremely experienced...most of the time we get to know just "how" experienced he is.

Heroine is either a virgin, basically a virgin, or if she has any experience we don't get any information about it. I figure if its good for the goose then its good for the gander but apparently while MB feels the need to share explicit details of the hero's sex life all we get told is that the heroine has had sex.

When the inevitable
Meredith
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Wow! I swear, every single time I read this author, I am completely blown away! I find her stories more than addicting and as close to perfection as you can get. The way her words weave together to create the most vivid and intoxicating scenes is pure gold. I could read her books over and over again. I absolutely love them.

FITYBI was full of angst and heat, twists and turns, and was 100% epic goodness! Demi and Niko were everything and more. I sat down and from the first words I was swept up in
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5 s

I am very glad for all the readers who read this story and loved it. However I can not share their feelings.

I struggled to finish it, couldn’t be invested in the story nor the characters, as simple as that.
Book Maniac Forever

4 "Fake Never Looked So Real" Stars
I was so eager to dive into Fake It ’Til You Break It since reading the blurb of this story. This high school romance certainly gave me a very enjoyable time with all the humor, sizzling chemistry and emotional scenes! Meagan Brandy created a new cast of interesting characters that made my heart melt completely!

Nico is a broody hero and not the easiest to read. He acts hot and cold toward the Demi, but one thing is clear: his undeniable attraction for her.
Abby J Capps
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You guys!!!! YOU AREN’T READY FOR NICO SYKES..

He legit just stole my heart and I don’t think he’s ever giving it back.. And Demi... I freaking love her too. The characters in this story are so amazing! I mean, who am I kidding. Of course they are because Meagan Brandy wrote them. She never fails to suck me into her stories and I fall in love EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

You need Nico and Demi in your life!
There is a lot of mystery around Nico because he’s not expressive or vocal. He shields himself.
Erika BookHavenBookBlog
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"When I think of her, I want more. When I touch her, I hate to stop. When I look at her, I see mine. I need her to feel the same."

A swirling, dizzying, heart bursting fake to lovers swoon fest that had me engrossed, intoxicated, and glued to the pages the ENTIRE time!! These two came up with a hair brained idea and ran with it, and I had no clue how it was going to end up, but I sure did enjoy the ride to get there. So much angsty happenings, I couldn't stop reading to the very end, and was left
Alley Ciz
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a Meagan Brandy book I know I'm going to want to add another book boyfriend to my list and Nico Sykes was no exception. Like on mu swoon.

Though your heart breaks and you want to give Demi a hug most of the time you can't help but laugh at her insane group of girlfriends. They will have you roaring with laughter while you wait for Demi and Nico get their acts together to take the fake and make it real.

It comes as no surprise that I couldn't put this book down and that I'm sad
Mia
Feb 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Why do I do this to myself? I should've DNF at beginning but I thought maybe it got better... that was a big mistake.
If someone told me a 13 year old had written this book i'd believe them.
nikki
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a huge fan of the Brayshaw series, I had high hopes for this one. Demi and Nico’s story is a “fake relationship” romance with a bit of a twist, and is a standalone told in dual POV. I fall in love so easily with Meagans book heroes, she writes that brooding jock so well, and Nico was no exception. If you love a slow burn, plenty of angst, and a huge helping of steaminess, then this book needs to go right to the top of your TBR list.
Phuong ✯
You know that trope where the guy is secretly pinning for the girl for years and she has no clue? The jealousy, the angst, the feeling of unrequited love, the longing stares, the hurt? The excellence. I'm done for that trope.
"Your worth isn't measured in your accomplishments, Nico, even though you have many to be proud of. It's how hard you love that counts."

『 LIKED: 』
I liked the Demi and Nico as individuals and together. In their own way they knew exactly what they wanted. When Demi realised
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 “Pixie” Stars

Wowzer. I had no idea what I’d be getting myself into when reading this book. There were no expectations set since this was my first time reading anything by Ms. Brandy. But oh my gosh, I fell down the rabbit hole and didn’t look back. When a story has the ability to hook you right from the start with just a couple of sentences you know it’s going to be good. I was hypnotized, and not for once second did I want the spell to break. One thing’s for sure—I was obsessed with
Keri Loves Books
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A smoldering, slow burn, enemies-to-lovers, fake relationship, high school romance with so many feels. Nico and Demi were FIRE HOT!!! I absolutely LOVED this couple.

Demi seems to have it altogether. She excels at school, has a great group of friends and she's an incredible hip-hop dancer. Her only issue is her single status and her crappy home life. The guy she has been crushing on for quite awhile has no interest. She just trying to make him "see" her.

Nico is the too-hot-to-handle, broody,
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Be still my heart!! Ahhh another amazing book by one of my all time favorite authors who never disappoints me, Meagan Brandy! I was so excited for this book and of course, it was amazing!

One of the things I loved about this story was how much it brings you back to your high school days, specifically senior year. I don’t know about anyone else, but my senior year of high school was the best year of my life, hands down. I felt like I was on cloud 9 and on top of the world that entire year. Great
Snow
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
well, this was good cause of the writing and the tension through out the plot...

but sometimes I had some difficulties following the reasoning of the main character Nico...*sigh*

but oh well, it just so happens that these misunderstood, tortured young men tend to grow up into the more complicated creatures LOL

rosie metcalf // _bookreviewdiary
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*
find me at @_bookreviewdiary on instagram!

Meagan Brady does it AGAIN!
I don't know how this woman can write banger after banger after banger, but KEEP THEM COMING, MB.

FITYBI centers around Demi, a confident, strong, amazing high school senior & Nico, a brass, popular, hot, football playing dick.
All signs point to SIGN. ME. UP.

I want to keep this review as spoiler-free as possible, because I went into this blind and it made the story so much

• Dear Ava
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Credence
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Code of Silence
  • Descent
  • Almost Perfect
  • Enemies
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and ...more
“she’s not on the same page. Still... When I think of her, I want more. When I touch her, I hate to stop. When I look at her, I see mine.” 1 likes
“Don’t play, baby.” “Tell me I am,” I rasp. When his brows dip, I continue. “Your baby.” My eyes hit his. “For reals, not for fakes. For keeps, not for now.” The heavy thump of his heart beats against my hand, and I flatten my palm there, not wanting to miss the way it’s climbing. “Pixie.” He leans in, brushing his lips over mine. “You are. You’ve been,” he stresses. “Even when you had no fuckin’ clue... you were my baby.” 1 likes