Start by marking “Fake It 'Til You Break It” as Want to Read:

Fake It 'Til You Break It

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  15,730 ratings  ·  1,762 reviews
Fake.
That’s what we are.
That’s what we agreed to be.

I thought it would be harder, convincing everyone our school’s star receiver was mine and mine alone, but we played our parts well.

So well, the lines between us began to blur until they disappeared completely.

The thing about pretending, though, someone’s always better at it, and by the time I realized my mistake, there wa
Paperback
Published February 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fake It 'Til You Break It, please sign up.
cait It has an implied happily ever after.
cait I read it for free on Kindle Unlimited.

·  15,730 ratings  ·  1,762 reviews

Start your review of Fake It 'Til You Break It
mel ☽
whoever chose the cover is a marketing genius because y'all know we've been thirsting on Chase Mattson for a while now.

ok so when i first discovered that Nico (H) was the one that was PINING over Demi (h) for years i was like y e s. that shit is so rare.

and the fact that this has a fake relationship trope where H's reason is to secretly make the h fall in love with him, while h's reason is to make Alex (OM) jealous because she had zero romantic feelings for the H before this all happened?? y e
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
23153712-SX540
fake

'FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BREAK IT:' Is a full length, stand alone, New Adult/Romance novel by Meagan Brandy. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' Demi & Nico.

Being that the author is Meagan Brandy of course I was going to jump on this one!! Going into this I had high expectations, this was one of my most highly anticipated books and coming from a series that I loved from this author I knew that this one wouldn't disappoint. And it didn't!!

This was a slow burn, about half way/ish all the drama, the a
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

GAHHHH!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW WORLD. NEW CHARACTERS. I absolutely love this story. The heroine is so fun, the hero is to die for. I fell in love with these two as they fell in love with each other. And in true Meagan fashion, she has some surprises up her sleeve. Get ready for amazing!

Demi and Nico are all of the things. Every single one. Nico seems all broody and stolid, but there is so much more below the surface, so much he is trying to shield. With each chapter,
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
FIRST TOP READ OF 2020!

HEAVEN SENT ME NICO, and I loved every minute.

#FACTS:

✅ Meagan's newest hero is HAF.
✅ You're gonna jizz your pants when you read this book 😍🤤🔥
✅ You might throw your e-reader a couple times. Come on, it's Meagan. 🤷‍♀️
✅ The heroine is TO DIE FOR. 🙌🏻
✅ The tension is off the charts!!! 🔥😲
FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BREAK IT is LIVE!

Amazon US → https://amzn.to/2vYlBTh
Amazon CA → https://amzn.to/3bdSMlN
Amazon UK → https://amzn.to/2uceVAv
Amazon AU → https://amzn.to/2upjQht
Paperback → https
lazybookconqueror
This book was so cute.

description

From time to time I really enjoy high-school romances, they give me all the nostalgic vibes and feels. However, when you move HS Romance to the New Adult category it can be difficult to get it right. Very often you see characters that are larger than life, absurdly rich, controlling the whole school, etc... and while that can be fun, it can get old very quickly too.

So, I was very pleasantly surprised that this wasn't the case with Fake It 'Til You Break It. This was a sort
Dawn
Feb 05, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed

Waited for this to out and expected so much more. The Hero was the oh so typical hero these days (like seriously l, couldn’t you have gotten a little creative here?) who is in love with our heroine but dates and screws everyone else because, you know “he has his reasons”. Completely unoriginal and boring. Also... For some idiotic reason the author had our heroine screw the H’s best friend (twice) while he was in love with her. This was not necessary to the plot, the book could have
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 5, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Young Adult Romance | Opposites Attract | Fake Relationship

EEEPPP! I’ve been CRAVING a book like FITYBI for so long that I almost gave up in my pursuit because I couldn’t find what I was looking for!! But this book gave me ALL I NEEDED in a romance and truly blew me away! This book is EVERYTHING! From the first few pages I was obsessed and this obsession grew with each word. Being in this world was like being in heaven and I couldn’t
Bee
4 STARS

I think... I seriously think that... that I might’ve found them you guys... Mature high school main characters and a fabulous couple that I seriously loved. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but these characters were amazing. And this book is a living proof that you can write some sensible teenagers, authors. Not all of them have to be stupid airheads and annoying pricks!

But I digress.

These characters were pure gold. I’m head over heels in love with our remarkable heroine Demi ”don’t touc
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Only a matter of time!!!" stars***

#IT'S LIVE!!!#

"You don't have to be looking to find the best fucking thing for you.
Sometimes all you have to do is open your eyes and realize it found you first."

A strange thing really!!! I'm drawn toward Meagan Brandy's books like a moth to a flame and even though she is burning me down every single time, i just can't seem to stay away and i don't ever want to!!!
There isn't a book of hers that it doesn't draw me into it and swallow me whole...
And
✩ Mira ✩
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

When I think of her, I want more.
When I touch her, I hate to stop.
When I look at her, I see mine.

this book really is that bitch™ - high-school romance, fake dating, neighbours, a dash of enemies-to-lovers, pining for YEARS from the hero and some (i'll admit) pretty interesting drama (which still was as preposterous as you'd expect in a hs romance)

I'll admit, going into Fake It 'Til You Break It, I didn't expect to like it all that much, I am often disappointed with high-school romances ye
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Even when you had no fuckin’ clue… you were my baby.”

NO. FREAKING. WORDS. This is exactly the proof why Meagan took New Adult romance world like a hurricane and turned it upside down. Her writing style is flawless. Her stories are unputdownable. Her characters are perfectly imperfect and instantly likeable. FITYBI is absolutely amazing. I was captivated right from the first page and I couldn’t put this book down even for a second. Nico and Demi made me completely obsessed with their story!

T
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
LAWWWWWWD! When Meagan Brandy said Fake It 'Til You Break It (FITYBI) was a fake relationship story with a twist she really wasn't kidding. Good Lord was this story amazing. Nico and Demi were #EveryDamnThing and then some! This story had sexual tension in SPADES! And Nico? Ummmm I may secretly love him just as much as Big Man! His swagger, his possessive nature and his chemistry with Demi was fireeeee. They seriously burned up the pages with their connection!

I have been a fan of this author for
Syndi
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
What do I know? When I picked this book, I do not have much expectation since I know this is a YA novel. To my surprise I end up loving it so much.

This book somehow manage to blend a mature YA characters and their drama. Their family background, high school's drama feel very real to me. It is not OTT plot with an inmature characters.

The plot build in nicely and every secondary characters have their role in the lie, betrayal, secret and twist. Drama, drama, drama.

I love Demi and Nico coming to
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Feb 05, 2020 marked it as never-gonna-read
Shelves: leery-of-author
MB basics ---

Manwhore Hero - there's ALWAYS OW drama and the Hero is ALWAYS extremely experienced...most of the time we get to know just "how" experienced he is.

Heroine is either a virgin, basically a virgin, or if she has any experience we don't get any information about it. I figure if its good for the goose then its good for the gander but apparently while MB feels the need to share explicit details of the hero's sex life all we get told is that the heroine has had sex.

When the inevitable dra
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5 ❤️😔⭐️s

I am very glad for all the readers who read this story and loved it. However I can not share their feelings.

I struggled to finish it, couldn’t be invested in the story nor the characters, as simple as that.
Mia
Feb 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Why do I do this to myself? I should've DNF at beginning but I thought maybe it got better... that was a big mistake.
If someone told me a 13 year old had written this book i'd believe them.
Melanie (mells_view)
Cute fake date high school read.

I thought this was a cute fake date to lovers. Demi and Nico both have their own intentions when starting the fake date relationship, and I think it’s pretty obvious where it’s all headed and how each of them actually feels. Anyway. I rated this a three, because it did feel like something was missing for me. I can’t really explain what, but it felt like it was like at the top of the hill, but the story never quite climbed over it for me. Still good and entertainin
ABookLover73
#DEMIANDNICO4EVER

FIVE "FAKE" STARS for Demi and Nico 💖💙💖💙!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

After I've read the "Brayshaw High" series, I had big expectations from Meagan and her next book.

And she did it again.

Meagan absolutely amazed me with this book and made me fall in love with her writing again.

"Fake It 'Til You Break It" is a high school romance book with a fake relationship trope.

Demi is a female character you usually don't meet in books. She is everything that one a mean girl needs to be.

But, she is not a mean gir
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Fake romance with irresistible slow burn, subtle opposites attract and the faintest hint of hate to love made me fall in love with Fake It ‘Til You Break It. Meagan Brandy created an absolute and distinctive new adult romance in creative, near flawless execution it enthralled me in the best ways conceivable. Grabbed my attention and didn’t relent. With a carefully crafted narrative and brilliant structure, she’s delivered a delightfully unique romance I devoured and consumed!

When I think
Carla Bulian
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this feeling reading this book!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This had been on my tbr list for a while so I thought I’d give it a go. I enjoyed myself and got through it, but just barely tbh. I was confused when all the secrets were finally revealed. I didn’t fully understand the H’s motives and actions. If I’m being frank, it seemed like an attempt to have a bully type romance where the H has a love/hate relationship with the h but it fell short somewhere. I also didn’t feel like there were enough interactions with just them conne
Karen Mc

Here I sit after a binge of four Meagan Brandy books and I still want—no NEED—MORE. More of Brandy’s breathtakingly beautiful and brilliantly wielding words. More of her captivating characters. More of her carefully crafted and creatively plotted worlds. More of what this master storyteller and a new favorite author of mine pens into words.

Meagan Brandy delivers big in FAKE IT ‘TIL YOU BREAK IT, a can’t-put-it-down devilishly delight of a YA romance with ALL THE FEELS. This book was my DRUG and
Ria
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly Surprised :)

Prior to this book I have never finished a book by this author, for some reason I couldn’t connect with her writing style. Then Nico & Demi happened....

I hardly ever read fake relationship tropes because let’s be honest they kinda suck....then there was the fact that it’s teenagers. I feel like this book had so many things stacked against it but it was actually well executed.

" I’m what she wants, and what my baby wants, she gets. “

I loved Nico, he’s one of my favorite te
Pick a Book
English / Português (logo abaixo)

4 stars

I didn't know the author, but from seeing the cover and comments on my instagram feed, my desire to read FAKE IT 'TIL YOU BRAKE IT was only increasing. The book tells the story of two senior students in high school, who were friends as children, but with time they stopped talking with each other. The don't see eye to eye at the beginnig, but you can tell right away that there's something going on. The author's text is so good and so fluid that I started re
Meredith Wilson
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Wow! I swear, every single time I read this author, I am completely blown away! I find her stories more than addicting and as close to perfection as you can get. The way her words weave together to create the most vivid and intoxicating scenes is pure gold. I could read her books over and over again. I absolutely love them.

FITYBI was full of angst and heat, twists and turns, and was 100% epic goodness! Demi and Niko were everything and more. I sat down and from the first words I was swept up in
Mickeysreads
Mar 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
What the fuck did I just read
Honestly I didn’t even read the whole thing after they started “fake dating” I just started skipping five chapters and was skimming through.

So lets just start by saying our MG Demi has had a thing for a boy named Alex for two years now but he never pays attention to her, flirts with her when they are alone but in public acknowledges her as just a classmate.

Senior year she decides to finally make a move on him, but then Nico comes into the picture our Hero. They we
Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀
From the beginning of this book, the whole basis of the "fake" relationship just didn't make sense for me. The heroine is trying to get another guy jealous so she has her reasons. We don't understand fully why the hero wants to help her. In fact he acted like he either hated her or was secretly in love with her. Neither of those things explain why he would want to help her get the attention of another guy. The confusion just gets worse from here. There are lots of secrets, twists and turns. Howe ...more
Alley Ciz
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a Meagan Brandy book I know I'm going to want to add another book boyfriend to my list and Nico Sykes was no exception. Like on mu swoon.

Though your heart breaks and you want to give Demi a hug most of the time you can't help but laugh at her insane group of girlfriends. They will have you roaring with laughter while you wait for Demi and Nico get their acts together to take the fake and make it real.

It comes as no surprise that I couldn't put this book down and that I'm sad th
Χριστίνα Ψύλλα
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fake it Till you Break it...

Wow! That’s the first word that comes to my mind. I don’t read this genre, I am more of the fantasy type BUT when I read the synopsis (saw the cover *gouhou gouhou*) I knew that I had to read this book!

I couldn’t let it out of my hands! And today I was holding myself back from reading the two last chapters, but you know how it goes. Everything good must finally come to an end.

I enjoyed the plot soooo much and especially the characters! From the protagonist to their f
nikki
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a huge fan of the Brayshaw series, I had high hopes for this one. Demi and Nico’s story is a “fake relationship” romance with a bit of a twist, and is a standalone told in dual POV. I fall in love so easily with Meagans book heroes, she writes that brooding jock so well, and Nico was no exception. If you love a slow burn, plenty of angst, and a huge helping of steaminess, then this book needs to go right to the top of your TBR list.

• The Trouble with Gravity
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Descent
  • Almost Perfect
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Then You Happened
  • Audition (North Security, #4)
  • Billionaire Bosshole (Bedding the Billionaire #1)
  • Can We Pretend?
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Meagan Brandy writes New Adult romance books with a twist. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best fr ...more