Start by marking “Hot Pants and Valentines (A Little Bit Cupid, #7)” as Want to Read:
Hot Pants and Valentines (A Little Bit Cupid, #7)

Hot Pants and Valentines

(A Little Bit Cupid Collection)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Her hot pants certainly heated up Valentine’s Day.

They met by accident in a bar on the night of Valentine’s Day. She had walked out on a cheating boyfriend. He was at loose ends and feeling fidgety. One drink opened the door to a night of erotic adventure. No holds barred. No restrictions. Except…no names. She was Val, he was Ace.

For a year they each regretted the
Published February 11th 2020 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hot Pants and Valentines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Pants and Valentines

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Hot Pants and Valentines (A Little Bit Cupid, #7)
Brenda Moser
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters and an entertaining story line. The author does a great job building the relationship and moves the story fluidly with her detailed and perfectly painted scenes. I loved the story line and was glued to the pages reading from start to finish. I enjoyed and would recommend this book.

Deb O
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Elizabeth McDaniel
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dax was a navy SEAL on leave with his friend. It was Valentines Day and he saw a beautiful girl in short shorts with hearts on the back. Shannon had just surprised her boyfriend by showing up early at his house but she was the one surprised. She walked in to find him with the neighbor making out on his couch. Then she met Dax/Ace and she told him her name was Val, it was supposed to be a one night stand. But things don’t always work the way we want when the heart gets involved. Fun read

I
Feb 12, 2020
Dana zamora
marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2020
A multi-published, award winning, Amazon and USA Today best-selling author, Desiree Holt has produced more than 200 titles and won many awards. She has received an EPIC E-Book Award, the Holt Medallion and many others including Author After Dark’s Author of the Year. She has been featured on CBS Sunday Morning and in The Village Voice, The Daily Beast, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The ...more

A Little Bit Cupid Collection (8 books)
  • Valentine's Day Blues (A Little Bit Cupid, #1)
  • Special Delivery (A Little Bit Cupid, #2)
  • The Moment (A Little Bit Cupid, #3)
  • The Dishevelled Duke (A Little Bit Cupid, #4)
  • This Ain't No Love Story (A Little Bit Cupid, #5)
  • Lovestruck (A Little Bit Cupid, #6)
  • For One Night Only (A Little Bit Cupid, #8)