Start by marking “Shepard: A Spawns of Chaos MC Novel” as Want to Read:
Shepard: A Spawns of Chaos MC Novel

Shepard: A Spawns of Chaos MC Novel

He had to die.
He had to die or he had to pay, nothing else mattered. Gerry took product from the Spawns with promises to sell but instead got high with his junkie friends. He was ten grand in the hole and since he didn't have the money, little Gerry had to die.

There was nothing about his sister that I was interested in, nothing in her demeanor that said she would be a damn
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Shepard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shepard

Start your review of Shepard: A Spawns of Chaos MC Novel
M Robo
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is raw, dirty, bad, brutal, with extreme violence and did I say bad (but a good bad)?

Obviously I'm weird cos I love this kind of biker book. most biker books are so meh nowadays. This is totally violent to the extreme with very brutal torture scenes and a very very violent Male rape torture scene.

This, this is my kind of biker world. now I need to go find something similar until the next book in the series comes out!
domestic_godess_reads
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow what did I just read? Now this is what I expect from a 1% MC club!! Shepard is a soldier for the Spawns of Chaos, murder is just another day for him. This is a dark story with blood and violence, drug use, and club whores. It’s not a romance, but there is plenty of steam. Damn I can’t wait for the next one!!
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Omg. 41 pages and I'm tapping out of this shitshow.
First of all, it's vile. This is what I'm expected to believe is romance?
The heroine offers herself up as payment to the biker for her brother's debt. Start of a good storyline, I thought. Oh, how wrong I was.
For those who bitch about spoilers..... (view spoiler)
Magi Yarbrough
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shepard

Full of suprises. Shep stood up for what he believed in, and his brothers. Falling for a woman who didn't put up with anyone's crap.
Debbie Earley
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Shep is every badass women's dream man in and out of the sack. It seems Gianna has a bit of baddass hidden inside of her. The more these two are around each other the more you can tell they are perfect for one another. I can't wait to see what happens next!
E Loprete
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shepard: A Spawns of Chaos MC is a dangerous, violent 1% club which will have you cringing asking yourself what the hell did I just read with all of the violence, torture and twisted themes. This is not your average club but rather a brotherhood filled with raw, dangerous bikers who are dark and gritty. Rooster, Pres of the Spawns of Chaos MC is a brutal evil man and he runs his club the same way with an iron fist. Shepard is a Soldier for the club who's main job is killing especially drug deale ...more
Kris Anne Dean
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Found a new to me author to add to my TBR’s

This was the first time I’ve read this author and I will definitely be reading more. Love Shepard and Gianna!
Tina
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rae-b-lake
Rae B. Lake has a way to tell a story that will absolutely captivate you.

“There was something about her, something in her eyes that screamed she was strong; she was wild, she was good. I had to break her down. It was the first time in a long time I was excited about anything. Breaking her, a good girl down to her soul.”

This book was more twisted and deranged than I anticipated. It is raw, primal, dark…….. I absolutely loved it!

“He pointed at the woman I had pretty much just abandoned in the cent
Phyllis Wolford
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book and i couldn’t put it down.
It’s a raw,dirty, and totally hot story that hits all the right buttons for a great read.
The main characters bring a depth to the story, that you don’t normally find . The back story and background characters help make this an outstanding unforgettable read.
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark, suspenseful and twisted, this MC novel also is packed with intense passion and heat.
Staci Blandin
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dark and ateamy

If you like light MC dont read this. If you love the nitty gritty slightly cringeworthy stuff read this because its freaking great.
Rebecca
Oooh wow so powerful Gianna has to help out her brother pay off his debt but didn't realise what it would intail.

Shepard didn't ever think he would have a woman of his own but when she gives herself up to pay her Brother's debt well thing's may change.

Wicked hot read 🔥🔥🔥😁😁❤❤❤
Mona williams
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this was a really great book with lots of action! he goes to people who owes debts to his club. you pay or die. she is the sister to one of the guys who owe the debt. she wants to work it off, he doesnt do that kind of thing for anyone. read to find out what happens.
Noemi
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shep's Awakening

Shep is use to being free and clear. He does what's asked of him and that's fine with, until it's not. He meets Gianna because her brother owes the club money. Their ride begins there!

I loved Gianna. She wasn't wimpie. Shepard was her match.
Mie
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not for the faint hearted

Rae B Lake has a crazy imagination which makes "Shepard" an amazing read, but not for the faint hearted. The story is raw, dirty and full of very graphic violence.
Janice Gauze
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Didn’t enjoy this as much as the Wings of Diablo but It helped bring the two storylines closer. Definitely love the passion between Shep and Gianna. The way Rae ended it left you wanting more!
Pat
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This gritty storyline was great and the characters were so strongly created that I couldn't stop turning the pages until the very last page was turned! ...more
Ariella
rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2020
Sua
Feb 26, 2021

• Sly (Soulless Bastards MC Maryland Chapter, #4)
  • Shaft (Soulless Bastards MC Maryland Chapter, #2)
  • Wolf (Soulless Bastards MC Maryland Chapter, #3)
  • Inc's Regret (Satan's Raiders MC, #1)
  • Grave (Royal Devils MC, #1)
  • Gauge (Soulless Bastards MC Maryland Chapter, #1)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #6)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Spark of Hope (MacKenny Brothers #3)
  • Cane's Dominance (Devils Riot MC: Originals #9)
  • Bossed Up (Iron Vex MC, #2)
  • Tiny's Hope (Inferno's Clutch MC, #6)
  • Neo's Strength (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #8)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Blood & Agony (Pins and Needles: Moscow, #1)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
Rae is a daydreamer, nurse, bookworm, nature enthusiast, wife, momma, animal activist and an optimist. She has lived her entire life in NYC and loves to travel with her family. She believes that sweets should have a larger piece of the nutritional pyramid and that Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the best TV shows ever invented. When she is not working as a nurse in her community, she can eithe ...more

News & Interviews