Start by marking “Falling from Gravity (Gravity, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Falling from Gravity (Gravity, #1.5)

Falling from Gravity

(Gravity #1.5)

If I hadn’t considered Amelia dangerous before, I certainly did now. She wasn’t anything like I had expected. Even after all these years—of living so close to her, of listening to her giggle with my sister in the bedroom next to mine—I hadn’t given much thought to my sister’s best friend.

But in the span of one week, everything had changed.

Everything.
Published (first published July 14th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Falling from Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling from Gravity

Start your review of Falling from Gravity (Gravity, #1.5)
Syndi
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ah finally! I read Defying Gravity first then Falling from Gravity. I am glad I can finally understand the history between Tobias and Amelia on the Big Sur.

The beginning of their story is sweet and innocent. Both of them have big dream. A dream that one day demanding their ultimate sacrifice.

My only regret is the story is too short. I want to explore more of their initial connection. Feeling their connection deeper. Oh well.... I guess I have to content with what it is. Short novella.

4 stars
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Man. KK Allen sure knows how to completely pull you into a story in just a few chapters. This was just an appetizer & boy was it fulfilling. Tobias and Amelia set out on a spring break - he to do what he does best, wander. And Amelia to just get away from life and rules and setbacks.

Who knew they would fall into each other.

Fast paced, sexy, and utterly unputdownable. I cant wait to see where these too land.
nikki
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have fallen head over heels in love with the characters in this book. KK Allen was a “new to me” author but I know from this moment on, I will be reading everything she writes. I can’t wait to read the next part of Tobias and Amelia’s story in DEFYING GRAVITY.
Robyn
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Moon Stars

I flew through this short novella! I was hooked from the start, especially once I realized who Amelia was;) There were Youtube, links showcasing the songs and routines Amelia, danced to for this book just like in, “Center of Gravity”...which I loved seeing again!!!

This book gives us Amelia, and Tobias back story (the prequel to “Defying Gravity”). I really like the dance, and basketball feel of this one so far, and I know there will be more of both to come! Jumping right into the
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

I had bought this book when it was a kindle freebie and for some reason, I thought it was #0.5 so I started with it first. This is the prequel of Tobias and Amelia's book, Defying Gravity, book TWO. You don't really need to read it to enjoy their book but it has a lot of really sweet and tender moments and I would definitely recommend you read it.

Also, it doesn't mess anything up if you read them out of order. Tobias and Amelia are in the first book and the main characters from the first
Eylem
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. Loved this so, so much. I need to read Defying Gravity asap! ❤️
Dianne
Pass the ice water, please…K.K. Allen’s FALLING FROM GRAVITY is a sexy, sassy, forbidden romance that is simply incredible! Who doesn’t love a love that was meant to be, in spite of “the rules” imposed by the outside world?

Amelia and Tobias are a wonderfully sweet couple who know how to create major HEAT, thanks to the talent of K.K. Allen’s scorching talent. Fast-paced and passionate, this is one of the best teasers into a new series EVER!

Series: Gravity - Book 1.5
Publication Date: July 14, 20
Shyralf
5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! This was one sexy little novella. It was perfection! This is the prequel and the actual book comes out tomorrow. Omg, the author included dance moves u tube videos and they were hot AF. Loved it, I know I’m gearing up for an angst filled ride on this one, but I’m so ready!
Anne OK
A sexy and sweet novella prequel to Defying Gravity that will steal your heart. Amelia and Tobias spend spring break having a fling that’s more than a rocky mountain high. Great chemistry that sizzles and definitely a tease for the full novel that is already downloaded and ready to read.
Shelly | VixenReads
I immediately connected with Amelia and Tobias. Their connection was apparent but not in your face, which I appreciated. A lot of times, in my opinion, authors try to over exaggerate or “push” a physical connection of two characters onto a reader, completely forgetting about an emotional connection. That isn’t the case for Amelia and Tobias. I felt their FRIENDSHIP and their physical attraction to one another which only deepened my connection to them and their feelings.
The only bad thing about
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Positively charming introduction to Amie and Theo. The heat builds between them in this prequel to Defying Gravity.
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Falling From Gravity is a prequel to K.K. Allen’s newest release Defying Gravity. This novella should be read before diving into Defying Gravity. This novella is told in both Amelia and Tobias’s point of view. Believe me when I say, you don’t want to miss out on this sexy camping excursion between a woman and her best friend’s older brother.

About Falling From Gravity,

Years ago Tobias received some news that shook him to the core and changed his whole perspective on life and what truly matters.
Michelle Krystel
This was my very first book by this author and I'm itching for the rest of this series. I love sports romance and this series I just know is going to be one of my favourites. I can't stop thinking about how great Tobias is I thought his reason for leaving was going to be so much different. But I understand why now and I can't blame him. I just adore him more. Amelia though I really like but I think she needs to tell trinity the truth. ...more
Na
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is how epic lovestories start... I was ready for Defying Gravity before but now I'm just more.... I want more and I can't wait to get my next Tobias and Amelia fix! ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rate: 5/ 5 stars

Oh boy, I was so excited to read this novella and meet the characters from Defying Gravity. I loved Center of Gravity so damn much and have been dying for more of this dance world ever since...
and let me tell you...this novella did not disappoint one bit. It's just as good as any K. K. Allen full novel with her usual heat and flare of angst to keep you going until Tobias and Amelia are back in Defying Gravity.

I loved how they couldn't resist their attraction and how deep they
Gina *loves sunshine*
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a little prequel novella that sets up the story to be told in Defying Gravity...which I am going to start RIGHT NOW. Because I am soooooo intrigued and can't wait for this second chance romance with dance and basketball!!!!!!! ...more
Missy Ann
It doesn’t matter how many pages a KK Allen book is she reels you in all at once and it consumes you until the last page. I love these two characters so much already. The story is complex yet a breath of fresh air. Her words flow flawlessly off the pages. One of my favorites that I’ll be recommending for the rest of the year!!
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
The Book Bee
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Sweet Beginnings Stars
"I was drunk of Tobias's proximity, and I never wanted the feeling to end."

This was such a FUN little prequel to read and get me into Tobias and Amelia's world.

Their forbidden love in some eyes was most definitely hot in my eyes. These two were combustible and their trail of steamy scenes definitely led me to want more of their story and I was so excited to be able to jump right into Defying Gravity.

Pick up this FREE prequel here: https://amzn.to/315S4Br

Pick up Defyi
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

What a great prequel to Defying Gravity! I loved reading about the back story to how Amelia And Tobias became a couple. I thought it was so unique how there were links to YouTube videos of songs and dance routines that complemented the story; it added that little bit extra.

This is a novella length prequel to Defying Gravity and is an EPIC read! You get a taste of what's to come! Falling From Gravity by K.K. Allen will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
This prequel left me wanting sooo much more of Tobias and Amelia! I can’t wait for the angst to wreck me and put me back together in Defying Gravity!
Christine
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahh!! This novella definitely left me wanting more!!! Can't wait to read Tobias and Amelia's full story in Defying Gravity!!! It's going to be amazing, I just know it!! ...more
Denise
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Prequel to Tobias and Amie's story. It's short but sets up their story nicely. Can't wait to read thier full story. ...more
Courtney
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-2020
Typical novella...not a whole lot given and it was slightly rushed but...I’m intrigued to read the author’s full length novels.
⇝ b ⇝
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, sports, new-adult
Cute way to introduce readers to the story that’s going to come. I do think an extra chapter to foreshadow the book more would’ve been nice. As in, maybe hint at the problems that will tear the couple apart.
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Every time I pick up a KK Allen book, I am amazing at how exquisite her writing is. The emotions and passions of her characters pour from the pages with every word I read. KK Allen has such a talent for telling sexy heartfelt stories that I am always left in awe at the end of her books.

Tobias and Amelia's story is no different. They are both passionate characters, not just about each other but also about basketball and dancing. I relished watching the start of Tobias and Amelia's romance. Every
Erica |
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this story and now I am counting down the days until the release of Defying Gravity and the continuation of Amelia and Tobias' story.

Amelia is a high school senior who loves to dance and wants to dance professionally for the NBA. Toby is her BFF's 19 year old brother, and the town's former golden boy and basketball star. A year ago, he walked away from the sport and college. Though they have been a part of each other's lives for years, they rarely interact with one anoth
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
“You remind me of a better version of myself, a version I’d forgotten. But you’re good, Amelia. And you should know, I don’t do good well.”

This prequel is a perfect introduction to Tobias and Amelia’s story! Although Falling from the Gravity is short, it’s filled to the brim with heat, angst and feelings. K.K. Allen created excellent background for a second chance love story and thanks to that, we have a base to understand better the characters and their choices. The writing pulled me in complet
Jen Zingaro
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I normally pass on short stories. But this a prequel to a story that I've been waiting for, Defying Gravity. I was hooked on this story from the opening couple of paragraphs. I love the way we get dance videos to watch that help us picture the dance moves and characters' attire, etc. I love the way KK Allen brings characters to life. Their feelings and chemistry are palpable and I just adore Tobias and Amelia and I think this bit of story is worth reading so you understand them in the next story ...more
Bridget
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, K.K. never ceases to amaze me with the way she pulls me in with her words! If you love a forbidden romance, you will fall head over heels for Amelia and Tobias. And did I mention that this story involves dance and basketball?!?! Seriously, Amie and Tobias will leave you cheering for more as their inconceivable love blossoms during their spring fling. I cannot wait to see how their story plays out in Defying Gravity! #bringiton #nothingbutloveforKK
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Perspective (Love in LA, #0.5)
  • Best of Me
  • Spring Fling
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Forget the Stars
  • Blindsided
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • Parallel (Parallel, #1)
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)
  • Defiance Falls War (Defiance Falls, #3)
  • Wilder Love (Love and Chaos, #1)
K.K. Allen is the USA TODAY Bestselling and award-winning contemporary romance author of sweet, sexy, and inspiring stories that evoke emotion at every turn.

K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief. And she continues to take reader’s emotions on an epic ride every single time with real, layered, comin

Gravity (2 books)