Start by marking “The Christmas Rescue” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Rescue

The Christmas Rescue

Ivy West doesn’t have time for love.

Especially while working full time as a vet tech and running her struggling animal rescue in her small Alberta town. She’s content to secretly lust after her boss, Elias Hart, just like she’s been doing for the last two years.

Except now he proposes a deal she can’t pass up. Not when he’s willing to write off the rescue’s overwhelming
Published December 15th 2019 by EK Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Rescue

Start your review of The Christmas Rescue
Emmalita
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cbr11, m-f, novella, romance
The most important thing you need to know about Elizabeth Kelly’s The Christmas Rescue is that the proceeds go to Zoe’s Animal Rescue. Zoe’s Animal Rescue is doing great work in Alberta and is well worth your currency whether you want to buy this romance or not. Elizabeth Kelly, in addition to being an author of steamy romances, is also a foster to mom to a number of cats and kittens. She also has some permanent residents including a handsome, cat loving, medically challenged Great Dane and ...more
Jenna Howard
Shelves: erotic-romance
Merry Christmas from Elizabeth Kelly and oh it was joyous.

Now you may be thinking "doesn't Elizabeth do a lot of pretend spouse/significant other stories?" Yes, she does but each is different. And I love that.

This one was so much fun and Ivy's Nana is hysterical. How she kept Nana from overpowering the story is testamount to her story telling abilities. The Christmas Rescue is fun and sexy and is a great holiday read.

There is one amazing perk to this book and she's donating 100% of her
Veronica
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Joan Clark
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I picked up this book when I heard the proceeds were going to an animal rescue. I’ve read this author’s works before so I knew I’d have to read it. I wasn’t disappointed. The characters are relatable and well fleshed out. The sexy scenes were tasteful and in no way distracted from the laugh out loud humor and light heartedness for a good, holiday read. I highly recommend this as some quick holiday fun.
Beth
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Kelly is one of my faves, so I am thoroughly unsurprised that I adored this book. It's sweet without being saccharine and all the characters are terrific. However. A special shout out must be made to Nana, the sex-having, no shame feeling, best life living grandma. I want to be her NOW. This isn't as steamy as Kelly's other books but the chemistry is still very much present. It's a great winter read.
Tarra Davis
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love books based around the Holidays

This book is so good, it hooked me from the start!! I love how this author comes up with crazy scenarios that keep you guys and thinking wth just happened!! I love the chemistry between Ivy and Elias, I was rooting for them the whole book!! I would love this author to write a book about Bryce!! I love Ivy’s spunky Nana!! This book had me lol along the way!! I love how the author is donating all the proceeds to her local Rescue for animals!
Maryann Moreno
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The hero in this book is a vet, and Ivy's grandmother and her run a rescue and always take their animals to him. They've known each other for a while and they both have feelings for each other. Not wanting to disappoint his family he tells them that he's engaged and asked Ivy to go with him as his fake fiance. This book is not your typical Elizabeth Kelly story, but it was an awesomely, sweet, romantic read.
Elizabeth Wheeler
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really good story

I really enjoyed this book a lot. The storyline was sweet and interesting. The characters were well fleshed out and likable. And the animals in this story stole my heart. I would have given the book five stars but the ending was abrupt. If there had been an epilogue to wrap things up it would have been great. However, it's still an excellent read.
Vanessa Evans
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I loved the interaction between Ivy and Elias. I also loved all the secondary characters. I'm hoping for a follow-up about Bryce...and Alex, maybe? Nana was a hoot too. Overall, another great story by Elizabeth Kelly. Plus, it's wonderful that she's donating the proceeds to animals in need!
Alana Holt
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great easy read with a nice holiday theme. I am an animal lover and enjoyed the characters passion for helping animals. The romantic twist was a nice addition along with Nana- I loved her! This definitely a delightful and enjoyable book and the proceeds go to a great cause! ...more
Michelle Daly
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may have been a short story but it did not lack any of the normal sass and steam that comes from this author! So fun!
Beauty And The Books
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kristen
This book was a good holiday read, it would put you in the Christmas spirit any time of the year. It was a good love story and those are really hard to find.
debbie race
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This book is exciting and full off surprises. Nice to see the female take the initiative within the story. Great writing.

Jjraleigh12yahoo.Com
Dec 25, 2019
Karen
marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2019

• Dead of Night (Shadow Security Book 1)
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • If I Say Yes (Blake Brothers, #1)
  • Taking What's Mine
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Siren
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)
  • Wanting Her Stepdad
  • The Hunted
  • Respectable Riot (Riot MC Book 6)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Aaron's Heart (Lake Hope #2)
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Prem Numbers: a story collection
Elizabeth Kelly is a romance novelist who spends her days writing and pushing her cat Murray off the keyboard. She firmly believes that a person can survive solely on sushi and coffee, and only her husband's mad cooking skills prevents her from proving that theory.

She also writes contemporary and paranormal romance under her alter-ego "Ramona Gray".