Start by marking “Games We Play (Thistle Cove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Games We Play (Thistle Cove, #2)

Games We Play

(Thistle Cove #2)

Nothing is the same in Thistle Cove after Rose Waller’s disappearance.

The police ruled it a suicide and even though there’s disturbing evidence to suggest otherwise. Rose’s influential family has accepted this as the truth and are ready to move on.

Me? I'm not convinced.

Not that that I have much time for solving mysteries.

Ever since Rose vanished, my life has turned upside

Published January 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Games We Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Games We Play

Start your review of Games We Play (Thistle Cove, #2)
Marguerite (M)
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars

Rose's death was ruled as a suicide and life moved on at Thistle Cove. But blame the journalist in her, Kenley doesn't believe it and will not let a murderer walk free.

I keep saying that, but I really do enjoy Angel Lawson's writing. It's soft, delicate yet gripping and as the story progresses, the innocence of her character is slowly being taken away, as she grows up and dive into her little town's mysteries.

Although book two does give us a conclusion about Rose's disappearance,
Joy Whiteside
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this was an amazing book that I could not put down. The story will grab you and not let you go until the last page is read and then you ware wanting more. It moves along at the perfect speed neither too fast nor too slow, has amazing characters that you will fall in love with and a story that will not let you down. This is a must read no doubt about it and once you are down you are ready for more.
Jennifer G
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rose Waller's death was declared a suicide. Kenley doesn't believe that and she just can't let it go. With Rose's death hanging over the school the Homecoming festivities become more of a celebration of the past than a focus on the present. As Yearbook Editor, Kenley is in charge of covering all of the festivities as well as carrying the theme over into the yearbook. While gathering pictures and interviewing people for articles, Kenley stumbles across another girl who lost her life her senior ye ...more
Kasumatata
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

The author definitely knows how to write a good murder mystery. Since I started reading the first book, I've been completely entranced by it, looking for clues with KK and falling in love with her boys. Who is a friend? Who is a foe? What is really going on in Thistle Cove? The plot develops at the perfect pace, never making me once feel like it's dragging. The secrets pile up and we got some answers along the way. Still, we are nowhere near figuring it out. This genre is a very close
Kelli Santistevan
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Here’s what this book is about:”Nothing is the same in Thistle Cove after Rose Waller’s disappearance. The police ruled it a suicide and even though there’s disturbing evidence to suggest otherwise. Rose’s influential family has accepted this as the truth and are ready to move on. Me? I'm not convinced. Not that that I have much time for solving mysteries. Ever since Rose vanished, my life has turned upside down. Not only is handsome quarterback, Finn Holloway, back in my life, but Ozzy Drake an ...more
Melissa Gloria - Meli’s Books and Coffee
Oh My Goodness!! This book had me devouring it in one sitting. Kenley Keane knows something doesn't feel right with Rose's suicide and Jacqueline's death. Not one to be deterred from the truth she puts her reporting skills to the test that makes her end up in some sticky situations. KK and her boys get closer in this book and I am loving it. With so many twists and turns in this book I couldn't take all of the suspense, but after that killer cliffhanger ending..... I am needing the next book! I ...more
Lisa Maher
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Secrets We Keep introduced readers to the world of Thistle Cove where everything is definitely not what it seems. Games We Play continues this series and the twists and turns keep coming. I love Ozzy! He is probably my favorite out of Kenley's men because he supports her no matter what she decides to do. Finn, has a lot to atone for, and Ezra I am still getting to know and I like that aspect of him. His dad, on the other hand, can go jump off a cliff. I went back and forth between who I disliked ...more
Keryn
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly!!!! As if our little crew hasn't been through enough, things amp up in this book. More and more puzzle pieces start getting revealed, and a huge surprise emerges! Turns out this wasn't the first tragic mystery in Thistle Cove! Could they be connected somehow? More people help piece things together, and the past and present collide. One thing is for sure, danger is lurking and Kenley seems to be the focus. There's a MASSIVE cliffhanger, so prepare yourself! I can't wait for the next ins ...more
Kelly
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Angel Lawson for a number of reasons, but particularly because she knows how to lull you into a false sense of security, and then rip the safety net away from you when you least expect it. Kenley and the boys grow quite a bit through this installment, and you really get to learn about Ezra, which is something I wanted a bit more of from the first book, which had been focused quite heavily on Finn and Ozzy. This book has twists and turns, as well as heart and humor, and I can't wait to see ...more
Nora
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Haven't read book 1. Than you need to read it because this is a series so read in order in this case. This book leaves you wanting more. The story continues for our friends here as they try to solve the mystery that arises when Kenley finds another girl who disappeared in her senior year. Kenley doesn't think Rose's death is suicide so she worries history keeps repeating itself. Will she find answers? I love how the relationship between her and the guys progresses.
Hannah Brooker
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Epic!

Wowi! So nicely resolved one aspect only to totally throw a spanner in the works and Chuck in a creepy stalker guy. Oh the lies of the rich and elite just keep tumbling out of this book. I feel like the relationship is more about kk and ozzy but I'm desperate for more on Ezra junior. This book has kept me reading and it's definitely been one I've struggled to put down. I'd highly recommend and I can't wait for book 3.
Melinda morefield
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leaves you wanting

This book series is one of my favorites in a while. If you haven't read the first one start there. This book has a good story line that keeps you turning the pages. I get frustrated some time how a book ends on a cliffhanger but I have to say even though this one did I wasn't. It is set up to make you want more but gave me the answers to the questions from the last book. The end left me surprised and can't wait for the next one.
Tinaj Johnson
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great mystery romance

Love the smart mind of the female main character. My prediction was close but not quite right on who the killer was. Now we need to figure out who is BD and what is up with Ezra Sr. I think the business cards may come in to play later. More secrets to unravel in Book 3.
Gloria Garcia
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Games We Play🤷🏻‍♀️

In book two it picks up where it left off in book one. Secrets run rampant in Thistle Cove and Kenley learns of another missing girl. And things pick up with her boys but she finds herself in a dark and dangerous game. I definitely enjoyed reading this book and I highly recommend this series.
Kendal
That ending!

This book answered a lot of questions from book 1, but gave me more questions too. I loved the progress of the relationships between Kenley and the guys. I can't wait to get more answers in the next book.
Melissa Hickman
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Series!!!

I have really enjoyed this series! The mystery is fantastic and the characters are so relatable . Kinley and the guys have a beautiful relationship and I can’t wait to read the next book!!!!
Paula
Aug 10, 2020 rated it liked it
It was ok a mildly intriguing whodunnit but I'm mainly here for the romance of which there was very little. No character or romance development especially since they already knew each other. I'm done with this series.
Maxine Mcintosh
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this book

I'm glad I decided to start reading this series.. it's well written and the characters are great.. the storyline hooks you in from the start and makes you want to keep reading.
Tracey Milito
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I’m loving this story. You think you figured things out but you are quite mistaken. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Kayleigh henderson
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow talk about gripping. I absolutely loved this book, I couldn't put it down. Would highly recommend this book or any book by Angel Lawson.
Jennifer Paulet
So good!

I really like this book! The characters are well written and interesting. The storyline is solid and well written. !
catherine lawrence(Nerd_who_reads)
What???

What a way to drop a bomb. Surprise plot twist. I definitely didn't see that coming. Oh my goodness that ending. So so good
Cassie Starkel
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling

A complete page turner. A twist I didn’t see coming. Friendships that are built and friendships that are burned but relationships with hot boys? Oh it’s good.
Nicole
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The majority of this book was just “okay” for me but that ending has me SCREAMING for book 3! Who is after my KK??
Chastidyi Parrott
Mar 16, 2020
Kat
Feb 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2)
  • Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3)
  • Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1)
  • Family (Academy of Misfits #3)
  • Pariah (Bridal Creek High #1)
  • The Sinners (Raven River Academy, #2)
  • The Judgement (Breakbattle Academy #3)
  • Redemption (Bridal Creek High #2)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
  • Whispers and Wishes (Untouchable #4)
  • The End (Raven River Academy, #3)
  • Breathe You (Breathe Duet #2)
  • The Execution (Breakbattle Academy #2)
  • Reject (Academy of Misfits #2)
  • Scarlett XOXO
  • Court Kept (Court High, #3)
  • Delinquent (Academy of Misfits #1)
  • Breathe Me (Breathe Duet #1)

Thistle Cove (4 books)
  • Secrets We Keep (Thistle Cove, #1)
  • Lies We Tell (Thistle Cove, #3)
  • Truths We Seek (Thistle Cove, #4)