Start by marking “Passions and Peonies (Four Seasons Series #2, Spring)” as Want to Read:
Passions and Peonies (Four Seasons Series #2, Spring)

Passions and Peonies (Four Seasons Series #2, Spring)

Is one week of breathtaking passion a reason to turn your life upside down?

Winter is Laceys arch-enemy and it wont let up even though its the middle of April. She cant get out of New York City fast enough to kick off her spring vacation in the tropics. One travel glitch and a stumbled step finds Lacey on the lap of a handsome, mysterious stranger, connecting her heart to
Kindle Edition
Published April 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Passions and Peonies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passions and Peonies

Start your review of Passions and Peonies (Four Seasons Series #2, Spring)
D.M.
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A chance meeting which leads to more. One plane ride, a vacation and hearts on the line, equals the perfect winter escape.

When Will and Lacey meet the chemistry is instant, which is exactly what you need when your flying partner is delayed. After getting to know each other they end on a high, but little do they know their story is only just beginning.

Im a fan of this author. The book can be read as a standalone, however, its part of a series which is available on KU. These are quick reads with
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet vacation love story that starts with a bubbling, fumbling Lacey Devlin spilling her bloody Mary down her blouse and ends on a hopeful happily ever after note with Will Mayes .
She's adorable girly girl, with pink hair and pink complexion. Babble non stop and radiates sunshine.
"Can I put you in my pocket and take you home for whenever I need a pick-me-up?"
He's the owner of a Marina and boat charter in St. Thomas and it's a perfect setting for a dream fling.

description

It's meet cute, romantic comedy
B. C. Booklover
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Passions and Peonies is the second book in Kristina Beck's uplifting Four Seasons Series. If you're looking for a drama free break from these uncertain and scary times, this could be the perfect escape for you.

Lacey, beautiful and fun loving ends up with a different seat companion on a flight to her tropical getaway than the one she was supposed to be with..her stepsister, Sky. But all things wild and wonderful happen for a reason sometimes! Who is this handsome and kind man sitting in Sky's
Energy
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Will and Lacey have met on an airplane. Shes vacationing for a week in the sun, and hes going back home after the death of a friend. Theres an instant connection that neither can ignore. So when they run into each other once they get there, they want to explore whats going on between them. But they only have a week to do it, and then they each have to go back to their lives. One week isnt enough, but it will have to be.

This was such a sweet insta-love romance told in alternating viewpoints, so
Jyoti
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
5 Stars!

Passions and Peonies by Kristina Beck is the second book in the Four Season Series. It's a sweet and heartwarming insta-love romance that made me smile and swoon hard.

Lacey Devlin couldn't wait to get out of New York City and start her spring vacation in St. Thomas with her stepsister, Skylar. They're supposed to fly together, but Sky's flight was delayed. And Lacey ends up sitting next to a very handsome man on the plane.

Will Mayes is fortunate enough to get a last-minute seat on a
Kristina Beck
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
🌸🌸Passions and Peonies is now LIVE🌸🌸

Four Seasons Series - Book 2 - Spring
99cents for a limited time getBook.at/Peonies
Standalone, Kindle Unlimited
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2VaFLnH

-- ALSO AVAILABLE --
Four Seasons Series: Snowflakes and Sapphires, Book One, Winter

Blurb:
Is one week of breathtaking passion a reason to turn your life upside down?

carrie thackston
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really sweet love at first sight, soul mate romance. Lacey is going on vacation with her friend/step sister, Skylar. There is an issue and Will ends up getting Sky's seat. When these two meet you know it's going to be awesome. Their connection was instant and I felt it. This book is full of great characters, Lacey and Will are so sweet with each other and I would love to have friends like Sky and Josh. The romance that follows is sweet and steamy with low drama. Just two people ...more
Jean Dewsbury
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet holiday quirky romance novella with Lacey and Will who meet on a plane.
And as by fate meet again, however Lacey struggles with why he pretends he doesn't know her.
Once again another chance meeting at the holiday resort where Lacey and her sister Skyler are staying for one weeks holiday to escape the winter on a tropical paradise, turns into a adventure with plenty of heat and sexual chemistry that can't be denied.
This story was filled with so many laughs as Lacey is one accident
Sassy Southern
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! It had everything I love in a great story. Amazing characters, a fabulous story line, and of course it was full of some serious hot chemistry!
Lacey and Will were such fun characters. The way they are drawn to each other right from the start was so sweet and I was laughing out loud throughout the book.

Of course the time came when the vacation for Lacey had to be over and she would need to say goodbye to Will and head back to New York. My heart broke for what she was
Helen
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this new series by Kristina Beck! These feel-good stories have the ups and downs of real life, interspersed with humour, poignant moments, and lots of romance.

Lacey is such a great character - bubbly and fun-loving, but vulnerable too beneath the surface. Her tendency to be clumsy adds some wonderful moments to the story! And who wouldn't fall in love with Will?! Sexy, serious, with eyes only for the girl he falls in love with...

With only one glorious week together before it's time to
Ebonie
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was swooning SO HARD over this book from the very beginning. Wow, what a read. Will and Lacey are probably the most swoonworthy couple I've read this year. Their meet-cute packed a punch, their unexpected meeting packed a punch...their whole relationship in this book packed a punch. I loved that I got to read up on some of my favorite characters from the first series in this book, while also falling in love with Will and Lacey. This book had just the right amount of angst for me to snap it up ...more
Partfam
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is not going to be long. I am not a huge fan of a review rehashing the entire plot and spoiling it for everyone.

This is the first book by Kristina Beck that I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked how the characters grew and interacted with each other in this book. I will purchase more of her books.

I received an ARC of this book to read for a fair review. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lisa Hemming
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kristina Becks new book carried me away from the snow and cold to the warm beaches of St. Thomas. Her vivid descriptions of the fragrant flowers, blue ocean and romantic sunsets, made me feel as if I was there or at least dreaming about it. Lacey was escaping the cold weather when she boarded the plane to begin her vacation, and little did she know that her life was about to change. The tropical island was the perfect setting for two people to fall in love. Lacey, who was seeking relaxation and ...more
Jamie
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Passions will be be burning in this springtime novella. Lacey had me laughing out loud to myself as she is not the most balanced person. It took me a bit more to warm up to Will personality. I feel he was harder to get to know as he carried a bit more on his shoulders , so to me it took a bit more for him to let loose & have fun. The vivid descriptions of the island will make you feel as you are on the island as well.
Margaret Yelton
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Passions and Peonies was a super fast little read, full of humor, sadness and romance. I laughed alot reading this book, my first by this author. I look forward to reading more of her work. This would be a great little beach read. I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this from the author, and this is my fair and honest review.
Cassie
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Ready for Spring Stars!

I am loving this Four Seasons Series ~ especially Lacey's story! I loved her quirkiness, the color of her hair and her loyalty to her family. I can see the things that happened to Lacey happening to me, making me more invested in the story! I enjoyed the chemistry between Lacey and Will.

Looking forward to see what FUN Summer brings....
Dana Fernandez
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think I couldnt love this author anymore, she writes this amazing book! Passions & Peonies is a delightfully entertaining story filled with romance, humor and adventure. A perfect story to read at the end of a busy day. Definitely recommend this book and author. ...more
Krista
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick and easy fun read. Lacey is a fun loving, clumsy character that you just can't help but like. Will has the weight of the world on his shoulders. This book made me want to book a trip to the islands and find my own Will.
Marlen Benitez
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute and charming story in which the main characters, Will and Lacey, will tug at your heart strings with their memorable personalities And adventures. Want love at first sight or instantaneous chemistry? Youll want to read this fun sorry!
Paula Genereau
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. it was everything I thought it would be. I absolutely loved it.
Nate
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Will & Lacey!!! They were wonderful characters. I couldn't get enough. Wow. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
BookAddict
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even if Old Man Winter is refusing to leave your neck of the woods, this book will immerse you right into the sights, sounds and fragrance of spring. When her stepsister cant make their flight to warm, sunny, St. Thomas, Lacey Devlin finds herself tripping into the lap of the very yummy Will Mayers. Embarrassment quickly turns to infatuation, but Lacey figures she'll never see Will again. After they part ways, he surprises her by claiming a kiss before leaving the airport, and then again by ...more
Sherylb
Rachel Griesmer
Michael Hurt
Romance Retreat: Passions and Peonies KU New Release 1 6 Apr 08, 2020 01:58AM
Romance Retreat: Passions and Peonies NOW LIVE 1 5 Apr 08, 2020 01:55AM

• Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Free Me (Free, #1)
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • To The Rude Guy in Apartment Five (The Inappropriate Bachelors #1)
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Becoming Sienna
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • Hate Rules: An Enemies-to-Lovers Office Romance (Rules of Love Book 3)
  • Infatuated (Black Stallion Ranch, #1)
  • Headlights, Dipsticks, & My Ex's Brother (Edie's Automotive Guide Volume 1)
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Up Against the Wall: An Erotic Novella
  • Rhett (Rhett, #1)
  • Broken Trust (Devastation Duet Book 2)
  • Severed Bonds (Devastation Duet #3)
  • My Sizzling Second Chance (Flame Series Book 0)
www.facebook.com/krissybeck73
www.bookbub.com/authors/kristina-beck
www.instagram.com/krissybeck96
www.twitter.com/krissybeck96
www.amazon.com/author/kristinabeck

Kristina Beck was born and raised in New Jersey, USA, and lived there for thirty years. She later moved to Germany and lives there with her German husband and three children. She is an avid reader of many genres, but romance always takes

News & Interviews