Start by marking “The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)” as Want to Read:
The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)

The Prospect

(Of Rebel Rage MC #3)

As a prospect of Rebel Rage MC, Linc’s assignment was simple: take care of the woman who was kidnapped. Easy… except for the riot of emotions she stirs within him.

Harper is broken and has the scars—inside and out—to prove it, but the love of a headstrong, protective biker might be just what she needs to heal.

While Linc and Harper dare to explore their developing feelin
Kindle Edition
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Prospect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prospect

Start your review of The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)
Kathy Wideman
This is the third book in this series and they must be read in order. This book continues right from book two. Linc has been with the MC for awhile and has proved himself. He would be a patched member but he wanted to wait till he turned 21. Harper (Apple) was found by the MC under the floor of a pimp’s house. She couldn’t remember who she was or anything. She went through something horrible and Linc helped her through. Linc is the only one she will let near her comfortably. Now that she is thro ...more
Marie Vasquez
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
3.5 Stars

With all the action and suspense that build up from the previous, I was expecting an explosion of activity for Linc and Harper’s story. That’s not what happened.

The Prospect picks up right where The Vice President left off. While everything was tied up into a bow for Peyton and Hunt it felt like it had already been done for Harper and Linc as well. Harper’s already at a point where she’s nearly healed from everything she went through. Maybe a bit PTSD but she’s no where near as broken
Lydia H
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I. Love. Linc!!!! There, I said it. Now that it’s off my chest...about this book.

The Prospect picked up right where The Vice President left off. As I’ve mentioned before, while each book focuses on a different couple, the trilogy follows a general storyline. So yes, books should be read in order.

Having gotten to know Linc a bit more during book 2 and seeing how protective he was over Harper, I was super, duper excited for his story. And let me tell you, I swooned HARD over his alpha side. Noth
Pamela
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Linc and Harper are close friends turning into more after Harper was rescued. She's still dealing with some trauma and likes Linc to be close. Linc is a prospect for Rebel Rage MC and totally alpha. He wants to take care of Harper and love her. This starts right off from the previous book so read in order. A truly awesome story and series. ...more
Shani
When Linc saw her, he knew he had to help her. Every moment of his life and every challenge has led up to the moment where he stands in from of Harper and holds his hand out to help. As the prospect of the MC, he knows what his duties are. Be there for his brothers, handle even the most mundane of tasks, and without any talk back. For him, Alaric and Hunt saved him, bringing him into the club that continues to protect and be dedicated. It's a code he's lived by and shows that same dedication to ...more
Lynne Garlick
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh my days! This is book three in this trilogy and kicks off where book two finished. Linc has been entrusted to care for the unidentified female they helped in book two. Who knew then what this poor woman had endured and who she actually is.
By the time they discover who she is, Linc is fully invested. My heart! Being witness to the build up of Linc and 'Apple's' friendship is just beautiful, he is her safe haven and she has become his shining light.
As her story comes to light, the MC know they
Wendy Hodges
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just knew this one was going to be the one to make me cry and I was right. This is an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end. Linc is fabulous with Apple, right from the start he took care of her, became her friend and the first person she could trust since being kidnapped. The climax to this three book series gets answers and retribution, it's also about healing and moving on, I found it to be sweet, even inspirational and romantic. I loved how everyone came together and back this cou ...more
Pet
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Everything that was missing in the last book is in this one. Linc treats Harper with respect, compassion, tenderness and love. It’s in his every action and his every word. I loved reading this.
My only nit would be, counseling, For the absolute horror of what she suffered it would have taken her serious counseling and time to move on as she had (it’s not fair or right to state she got over it so quickly because she was strong, the message that sends is any person who does need help after that ho
Cassie
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Michelle
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the previous books Linc's job is to watch over and take care of the women who was found hidden under the floor of a pimps house. The club finds out the women happens to be Peytons sister Harper. While Harper is healing from her traumatic experience her and Linc form a friendship. As their friendship grew so did their feelings for each other. Linc is very protective of Harper and will stop at nothing to make sure that the enemy is dealt with once and for all. This book will take you on an emot ...more
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Prospect

3rd book in the series, and I've gotta say it's absolutely amazing. Linc became the ultimate hero every woman needs, he's patient, strong, and very passionate about Harper. Harper went through a traumatic experience but she came out better on the other side because of the love she received from Linc. I can't say too much about the story but you definitely need to give it a go, it's a definite recommend from me.
Kelly Fountain
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot and sweet at the same time. Harper has gone through hell and back and Linc is the only one she allows close. He walked through the hell with her and carried her when it became too much. Now she’s healing and the friendship they formed is being tested by the lust that’s overtaking them. Slow steps are taken towards a future but she will never relax until the man who hurt her is 6 feet under. It has a little bit of action, a whole lot of heat and a good dose of pure sweetness. Great read!
Neringa Neringiukas
Sep 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Not sure what, but the third books wasn't working for me as previous two. Maybe it was my mood or something, but I just couldn't feel connection with Apple or Linc.
There's not as much action as in 2nd book. Though, I have to say it worked for me better, that it didn't had more trauma for Apple and just more focused on her healing, taking her life back and growing connection between her and Linc.
In general story was good. And was good ending to the series.
Rose
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Prospect is book 3 of the Rebel Rage MC trilogy series written by a new author for me. But after reading book 1 & 2, I'm a big fan of Addy Archer. Hooked, line and sinker! The Prospect picks up right where The Vice President left off. This is Linc and Harper "Apple" story! The plot is full of action and drama, an emotional roller coaster from the beginning to the end. I truly recommend this book. ...more
AnnaRose Martinez
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trilogy

This trilogy has it all, family betrayal, family unity and a lot of swearing.
Ha Ha!! It wouldn't be an MC without the swearing. I couldn't put it down and kept reading until the end. I didn't review each book but this trilogy just makes you want to read on until the end. Well done Addy Archer!!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2020
This was definitely my favourite out of the series and I loved Harper being able to begin to mend after what she suffered and I loved it. Again I’m trying to limit what I say because don’t want to spoil but overall I loved this book and it actually made the series a hundred times better which is good. I’m glad I continued with this series for one.

Full review at ABookHaven
Debbie Earley
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Linc

Linc and Harper's story was an emotional one for me. My heart broke for her and all she endured because of her father, but with Linc's friendship, love, loyalty and devotion she was able to overcome all that she endured and I couldn't be happier for them. I loved the epilogue and seeing where all the kids need up. I would love to see the stories in the future.
Patricia Blair
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Linc And Harper

Conclusion to this three book series. Linc is a prospect for the club. When a woman is discovered in a basement of a drug dealer, he steps in to care for her. With the Cartel, rival MC, DEA circling around the club, the MC decides to step out and protect Harper and the rest. Sad and sorry to see this series end.
Dawnna
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken But Not Destroyed

With the love, loyality and brotherhood of the Rebel Rage MC family Linc will find the happiness he deserves in life. Filled with dark fears and memories to over come and love and passion. A great story.
Julie Jackson
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Linc is so caring and loyal. Harper is a victim but with his help maybe she can lead a normal life one day. With all the danger lurking for her, she can’t get any peace. When they are alone and safe, she feels like she can breath. Awesome writing.
Naomi
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great book

This was a great read & enjoyed the way everyone's lives was wrapped up at the end, didn't leave me hanging. I really liked link & glad he got to tell his & apples story
Rebecca
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wicked, sexy

Now it's time to meet Linc and Apple aka Harper they meet from her beinning taken and now she's on the road to recovery with the help from Linc and the Rebel Rage MC.

So come read a wicked series
Stacy Davis
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sooooo good!

I sure hope we get the second generation books!!! Great tease at the end! This was another fantastic read and I loved it!!! These books just keep getting better and better. Now I will impatiently wait for the next one!!
Amy Vandal
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this trilogy
Mel
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
I thought this book was fine, but nothing terrific. It wasn’t as funny as the last two books either. I would still read this author’s books though.
Amy
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Can't believe the series is done ..they had my attention from the first line of the first book to the last line of the last book these books are great reads
Carol Roll
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

What a great conclusion to this series. It was really enjoyable and kept my attention. Great chemistry between the main characters and the plot was really good.
Debra Levesque
Feb 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: stopped-reading
got very bored with this series. and this 3rd story is just not believable.
Forever_meme
Mar 07, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
LuDena
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Prospect

Sweet and deadly ending . I wish she would add more books to the series . I enjoyed the three books in this series .

• Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Striker (A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance, #1)
  • Smokey (Texas Kings MC #6)
  • Tucker (Texas Kings MC #7)
  • Nixon (Siberian MC, #3)
  • Lout (Texas Kings MC #5)
  • Broken Deeds MC: Second Generation #1
  • Christmas Carol (Mistletoe Montana, #15)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #2)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • Razor (Twisted Devils MC, #1)
  • Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #3)
  • Wick (Siberian MC, #2)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women.

Of Rebel Rage MC (3 books)
  • The President (Rebel Rage MC, #1)
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)