Start by marking “Exposure” as Want to Read:
Exposure

Exposure

Exposure]the truth will set you free In politics for twenty years, Senator Kipp Kensington knows that even a whisper of suspicion about his sexuality could jeopardize his aspirations for the Presidency. Kipp thought he could be content living a lie in a marriage of convenience. Then he met Robin Grant. Leather-clad, motorcycle riding Robin isnt accustomed to hiding what he ...more
Published 2008 by Linden Bay

To ask other readers questions about Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposure

Start your review of Exposure
Daisiemae
Nov 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: G.A. Hauser Fans
I’ve been thinking about how to rate Exposure by G.A. Hauser for a couple of days. I’ve gone back and forth on what to rate this book. It’s not a bad book, but compared to some books I’ve read lately, it doesn’t measure up as much.

Ms. Hauser’s books are either a hit or miss with me. For some reason, I really liked this book, but I had some problems with it, which is one reason why I’m not sure what I’m going to rate it.

Robin is a very lost and lonely man. At twenty-five, he has flunked out of
jules0623
Mar 31, 2012 rated it did not like it
ElaineY
Oct 05, 2008 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm
I can understand a man like Kipp being carried away in the moment and doing something reckless like his affair with Robin but it didn't sit well with me, nonetheless. Too real, perhaps, and I prefer my gay romances to be a little more escapist. Certainly, to be one where I don't start wondering how I would feel or react if I were voting. It did pull me out of the story and the ending was far too pat.

Robin was also too immature throughout much of the story and signs of his starting to
Alina
Aug 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Like many of early GA Hauser's books this one had a lot of potential, but unfortunately hasn't lived up to all of it. Lots of purple prose and rather childish and inexplicable behavior, too caricaturish villian and again - what man would live two decades without any sex??? O___o But I still enjoyed a good portion of it and the sweet and totally fairytale-ish resolution in the end. I also think that Kipp and Robin actually are a very good match in the long run.
Christine
Oct 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
A usually love this author but this book left me cold. It was a typical older man unhappily married and in the closet, meets good looking boy and instantly fall in love and the sparks fly, tempers flare as the 2 men become closer.
terranova.books
Nov 17, 2009
Kitany
Aug 19, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
About the Author Award-winning author G.A. Hauser was born in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA and attended university in New York City. She moved to Seattle, Washington where she worked as a patrol officer with the Seattle Police Department. In early 2000 G.A. moved to Hertfordshire, England where she began her writing in earnest and published her first book, In the Shadow of Alexander. Now a full-time ...more