Start by marking “A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died” as Want to Read:
A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died

A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died

Leela does not believe in fate, but when she is saved from political assassins by an ascetic, Mahakaal, he opens her mind to a new understanding of how destiny works.
While the Police are unable to find Mahakaal, he gradually emerges as a mysterious figure resembling the missing iconic leader Netaji Subhas Bose, who had allegedly lived out an undercover existence in India
Published November 22nd 2019 by BecomeShakespeare.com

To ask other readers questions about A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died

Start your review of A Tryst with Mahakaal - The Ghost who never Died
Aryan Sarath
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the stunning books,I have come across in recent times. I was told that this took 6 years for the author to complete. When I read it, I understood as to how much of work had actually gone in since it is reflected in each and every page. At times, I felt like as if I have been reading a non-fiction because the story sounded too good to be real. The novel is divided into four parts:

1. Leela
2. Bharat and Pritak Ghati
3. Mahakaal - The Essence and
4. Prapti

Leela is the protagonist and she gets
Kevin Mallik
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Before this I have read many novels in which Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose mentioned to steer away or in the plot. However, my recent read, A Tryst with Mahakaal (The Ghost Who Never Died) by Tilak Dutta, was terrific. The novel was lengthy and after 100 or so I was settled in the book and when I finished I didn’t realize that I am done with it. I am used to read bulky novels of Ken Follet and Wilbur Smith, but I never expected myself to read something on the similar lines by an Indian author. The ...more
Banaja Prakashini
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
The idea of Mahakaal, Subhas Chandra Bose and Gumnami Baba are rather revolting. They make up a perfect stance for an intriguing plot.
The book is a very well written piece of work. You don’t stumble upon words to test your vocabulary, but you can spend your time marveling at the presentation. The scenes were elaborate and very gracefully written. My personal favorites are the struggle scenes at the first and last.
For those who aren’t much into the political setting, having knowledge of the
Ayush Ayush
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
It is a long novel and interesting one.
Become Shakespeare
Dec 16, 2019
Ajay Chauhan
marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2019

• The girl with golden thoughts
  • The Invisible Protectors
  • The Illegitimate Dollars - One Life, One Hell of a Journey
  • I am in Love with a Shudh Desi Firangi
  • The Abandoned Daughter
  • A Journey in Search Of Happiness: Get Inspired to Live a Meaningful Life !!
  • It Just Required One Step
  • Feni Daze
  • When I Met Myself: Discover Nineteen Principles of Living Meaningfully
  • A Week With Enya: We live blind...
  • THE THIRD
  • Soul Selfie: How To Click Into Your Real Self
  • Make Your Own Luck: How to Increase Your Odds of Success in Sales, Startups, Corporate Career and Life
  • The SMART Balance
  • Supercop of Aryavrat
  • MIЯЯЯO : at THƎ WƎIЯⱭ WAYWAЯⱭ
  • A collection of interesting encounters with cryptids
  • Devadoot (Samsaara #1)