Start by marking “Wait for Me” as Want to Read:
Wait for Me

Wait for Me

Dear Taron,
I should have told you this a long time ago…

Dear Taron,
Is there a time-limit on forgiveness?
If there is, I haven’t reached it…

I still love you…

A letter never sent.
Heck, I never even finished it.

Taron Rhodes was my brother’s best friend.
He was sexy as sin.
But he was more than that…
He was ponytail-pulling, ice down your shirt teasing, thro

Published December 15th 2019 by TLM Productions LLC (first published December 14th 2019)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Wait for Me, please sign up.
MzAnn I loved Boss of Me...and I didn't realize there was a connection between that book and Stay...so now, I'm very excited about Wait for Me!…moreI loved Boss of Me...and I didn't realize there was a connection between that book and Stay...so now, I'm very excited about Wait for Me!(less)

Start your review of Wait for Me
Anja Dettmann
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wait for me is definitely a 5-star read.
I was hooked from page one. The book and the characters are flawlessly written.
I really can't describe my feelings towards this book.
Right from the beginning, as Noel fell in Taron's arms, you can feel the chemistry between them.
I wanted them to be happy.
Noel and her brothers were going through so much in their life that they earn happiness.
Taron was definitely good for Noel. He's also best friends with her older brother and her little brother saw him
Becky Rendon
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wait for love

Gahhhh! Tia Louise got me again. I cried. I didn't blubber but I definitely wasnt able to remain stoic. Wait For Me is emotionally charged and filled with hope, love, and eventually a hero.

I think heroes are best described by others, most doubt their status and Taron is one of them. Heroes also come in all different kinds.

I fell hard for a summer romance with the older brother's best friend. I fell even harder for a man who owned his mistakes and came back to make amends. He was
Rachel Dunk
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dolly says love is like a butterfly, soft and gentle as a sigh, but from what I’ve seen of love, I think it’s more like a tornado, shocking and violent and so powerful it can rip your soul out of your mouth…

What do you say about a book that means so much to you, it speaks to your very soul. How do you convey your emotions when you can’t find the words to describe how perfectly haunting the story is. This story, one about true love, is, as of right now, my favorite book of 2020. I’ve never felt s
M L
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Tia slays me with her stories!!! She makes me an emotional mess!! And yet I keep coming back for more!! This book is amazing! This is the story of Taron and Noel and it will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions!! It’s full of love. Love of family. Love that stands the tests of time. It’s full of mistakes. Mistakes made in times of despair, when everything seems hopeless. It’s full of hope, hope for forgiveness and hope for a future. You will laugh and you will cry and if you are li ...more
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wait for Me is a stand alone romance by the amazing Tia Louise. Every one of her books continues to amaze me and this book did just that. The hero you will meet, Taron, was introduced in the previous book, Boss of Me, but it is not required that you read it.

Taron Rhodes wants to do something to make a difference in the world. So, he and his three best friends, Sawyer, Patton and Marley joined the marines. They are just out of basic and have a few weeks off before they report back. So Taron has
Britt The Hatters
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Endlessly sweet and absolutely heartbreaking all at once Wait For Me is the kind of book that romance addicts dream of. Filled with swoon, laughter, tears and love this read is one you won’t be able to put down! I loved how with this second chance we get to fully experience both the past and present. Tia Louise did a beautiful job of bringing that together in a way that felt completely natural. Getting to see every side of Taron and Noel’s story made this book truly complete.
These two have that
Andi
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing book! I switched back & forth from reading to listening on Audible. I enjoyed both! I loved all of these characters & the storyline kept me wanting more. I was right there feeling all their emotions & living through every heartbreak & joyous moment!
Christy
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it

photo CACF31C8-AC18-4D09-B253-A876C3B85731_zpshgstre6r.png

Wait for Me is a second chance romance that’s a stand-alone, but set in the same world as ‘Boss of Me’. Tia Louise is a fantastic storyteller and I always enjoy her books. I loved so much about this one, the first half was a 5 star read for me. Unfortunately, though I didn’t dislike the second half, it had my least favorite troupe. This is 100% my fault, as I didn’t read the blurb before reading the story and it states it pretty clearly.

Taron Rhodes and Noel LaGrange meet at the LaG
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!!****

Another amazing read from Tia Louise! I am such a fan of her work and everything I have read of hers so far has been a pleasure and an entertaining experience!

This book can be read as a stand alone; but it is way better to read “Boss of Me” first. That book is where we meet Taron ( he’s the hero in this story), as well as we get more history of him and his buddies from the military. I personally am hooked on the handsome, sexy war heroes and definitely can’t wait for more!
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
wait-for-me

WAIT FOR ME: Is a full length, second chance romance novel by Tia Louise. But Taron is a carryover character from“Boss of Me

As far as second chance romances go this one was top notch, it's not a genre I tend to jump on a lot as they tend to be same old same old, they meet, they break up, then they meet up again, and bingo there you have it, a second chance romance. But this one was so much more than that. It had so many layers to the story. It wrung out so many feels that even I wasn't
Giorgia ~ Reads
2.5

I think some people might enjoy it. For me it fell flat.
I suppose it’s a nice, with a touch of sad love story. It didn’t do anything for me tho.
The expression “a dime a dozen” comes to me if I were to describe this story..
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2PoLjHH
UK: https://amzn.to/2PSHQjE

I may not be the biggest fan of second chance romances, but I am a big fan of this author and the best friends little sister trope. So I was really excited to start this one and it hit all of my expectations. I loved getting more of Taron after meeting him in Boss of Me and I actually liked him more than I thought I would. He surprised me so much with how open he was with Noel when they first met.

A lot of this book is set when they
Dilek VT
Dec 11, 2019 marked it as never-no-way
"I gave him my first real kiss, my heart, my everything.
I said I’d wait for him…

I’m still waiting, because Taron Rhodes is still the man of my dreams,
And I have a secret that has his blue-green eyes."

Really?
How stupid is that?
Aren't writers sick of the stupid girl cliché, yet? The pathetic girl who gives him her everything and then stupidly gets pregnant and then again stupidly waits for him for years and years...

Are we supposed to find this romantic or what? All I see is sheer stupidity
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A second chance, emotional romance, unlike any other you will read.

Right from the beginning of Wait For Me Tia drenches you in big feelings. Her words rolled over me and I was completely drowned in Noel and Taron's story. I knew immediately I did not want to be revived until the very last page was turned and trust me, the ups and downs of this story were so worth losing myself in one entire sitting.

From the very beginning you get the sense that Noel and Taron will fall in love and you know there
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "I'll Wait For You" stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-I didn't know which way love would take me, quietly or with the roar of a freight train. I should've known. I should've realized the moment I saw him. It was both.

-This is what heaven must be like. Heaven is finding the thing you can't live without and being able to hold it. Hell is knowing you'll have to let it go.

photo D89B146B-2325-482D-9A89-220AD7E77BAC_zpscjdi90yn.jpg

Noel LaGrange lives in a small town called Harristown in Louisiana where her family owns and runs a peach orchard on a hundred
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! This is one of the most charming, sincere, sometimes painful, second chance stories I’ve ever read!

’I didn’t know which way love would take me, quietly or with the roar of a freight train. I should’ve known. I should’ve realized the moment I saw him.’

description

I absolutely adored Noel! She was smart and witty and extremely loyal to her family as well as Taron...once he won her heart. Determined to make her dreams come true, as well as proving herself to her brother, she worked hard to turn
Tia Louise
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ahh, I can't wait to give you this story... it's so beautiful and angsty and funny and full of heart... It's second-chance romance, and it's military... Brother's best friend set in a small town, on a peach orchard. Taron + Noel are everything...

⭐️Get WAIT FOR ME and fall in LOVE Today:
Amazon: https://smarturl.it/W4Mamz
Amazon PB: https://smarturl.it/W4Mapb
Nook PB: https://smarturl.it/W4Mnpb
Audiobook: Coming Jan. 2020!

*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4 Sweet Peach Memories Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I love reading the notes and acknowledgments by authors. They are sometimes in the back of the book or are done as dedicated. These insights into the author's mindset can truly add so much to the reading of the story.

With Wait for Me, Tia Louise dedicated the book to her husband and his desire for a story about the peach orchard where he grew up. She also mentioned a dear friend too. With these concepts planted within me, I started the book with a
Syndi
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
With Miss Louise books, I have luke warm feeling. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is OK feeling. The same OK feeling I got for Wait for Me. Its not bad but its not memorable. There is insta lust between the characters. There is not much character development in the story.

I thought the story is going to be dramatic with unsent letters. But the unsent letters only made a brief appearance and done nothing on the story plot. There are some sweet moment between Taron and Dove. But the chemistry b
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
3.5 - 4 STARS

I really, really loved the first half of this book. The best friend's younger sister vibe was DELICIOUS and so steamy. I stayed up late devouring it. And while I enjoyed the second half almost as much, there was something that felt a little disjointed for me in the transition between the past and the present. The first half was fleshed out perfectly, the build between Taron and Noel was undeniably palpable. Something just felt rushed later on in the book (maybe I secretly hoped for
Carla Bulian
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful book, so sweet but sometimes unbelievable!
Jen
I loved it! Hands down my favorite Tia Louise story yet.

RTC later tonight

AR provided by the author in exchange for an honest, voluntary review
Antonella
May 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
the prologue has somewhat of a good promise...but later on, I have to admit I only finished it bc it is for a reading challenge...
very surface scratching with the writing even with heavier subjects!! which makes this very forgettable read!!
Dawn
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed this one. Full review to follow

The past to present in this one totally worked for me. I was able to really feel what the relationship started as and how important it was to both of these characters. Life is messy and when that rolls up into my romance it makes it that much more believable for me. Tia Louise is a skilled story teller and she again keeps me captive with these two first loves that although lose years find themselves. It was hard at times to not yell at my kindle to
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Heaven is finding the thing you can’t live without and being able to hold it. Hell is knowing you’ll have to let it go.

I love an emotional second chance romance, and when I read the blurb to this book, I was immediately hooked. Tia knows how to pack one heck of an emotional punch in her writing, so I knew I was in for plenty of feels.

Wait For Me is told in two halves; the first half telling the sweet and steamy story of Taron and Noel meeting and falling in love. Taron is best
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Wait For Me truly tugged on my heart strings, had me laughing and thoroughly enjoying the story until Taron’s drama started. The story took a turn then and I had a problem with accepting the way it was going until he finally came to his senses.

Taron and Noel’s story was interesting, to say the least. It was definitely lust at first sight that turned into love. The bantering between the two was adorable and something you wouldn’t expect from a tough Marine. But, he showed he had a heart, a light
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

Noel's family has been through some tragedy but between herself and her two brothers, they have managed to keep the family's peach orchard going and doing well.

That's when she meets Taron. He met Sawyer (older brother) at basic training and comes to help him with the orchard before they head out on their mission. Noel and Taron only have a few weeks together but they fall in love and fall hard.

They manage to make it work...and it's nice to have some hope especially after a year of being
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Packed with emotion! So freakin good!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
A.M. Hargrove
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise has done it again. I thought I'd be curling up with a sweet love story, but suddenly she punched the wind out of me and broke my own heart. I was completely shattered. But she brilliantly pieced me back together again, bit by bit, until I wore a huge grin, that still hasn't disappeared. This book has everything you want. The characters are superbly written, the plot line executed beautifully, but what I loved best was how she nailed me when I least expected it. I love a book when I th ...more
Michelle
This book was just peachy

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I was really looking forward to this book. I was dying to know more about Taron. After meeting him in Boss of Me which is also an amazing book I just needed more of him. Wait For Me is an second chance and best friend sister romance. I luv both tropes so I just knew this was goin to be good plus anything I read from this author is brilliant.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Taron and Noel are amazing together they met while Taron was helping at there family peach orchard. Sawyer Noel's brother
Some Like It Hot!: Ƒeɓruary BØŦM~ Wait for Me 9 40 Mar 05, 2020 07:40AM
Romance Retreat: WAIT FOR ME Revealed!!! 1 12 Nov 20, 2019 01:11PM

• Holiday Ever After
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Play Me
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Ruin (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • Just a Taste
  • Before You
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • Breathless (Winchester Academy, #6)
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
  • Trust (Cafe, #3)
  • Play (Stage Dive, #2)
  • The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure, #1)
  • Once Upon a Duke (12 Dukes of Christmas, #1)
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW