Start by marking “Wait for Me” as Want to Read:
Wait for Me

Wait for Me

Dear Taron,
I should have told you this a long time ago…

Dear Taron,
Is there a time-limit on forgiveness?
If there is, I haven’t reached it…

I still love you…

A letter never sent.
Heck, I never even finished it.

Taron Rhodes was my brother’s best friend.
He was sexy as sin.
But he was more than that…
He was ponytail-pulling, ice down your shirt teasing, throw you in

Published December 15th 2019 by TLM Productions LLC (first published December 14th 2019)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Wait for Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Wait for Me
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wait for Me is a stand alone romance by the amazing Tia Louise. Every one of her books continues to amaze me and this book did just that. The hero you will meet, Taron, was introduced in the previous book, Boss of Me, but it is not required that you read it.

Taron Rhodes wants to do something to make a difference in the world. So, he and his three best friends, Sawyer, Patton and Marley joined the marines. They are just out of basic and have a few weeks off before they report back. So Taron has
M L Dyson
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Tia slays me with her stories!!! She makes me an emotional mess!! And yet I keep coming back for more!! This book is amazing! This is the story of Taron and Noel and it will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions!! It’s full of love. Love of family. Love that stands the tests of time. It’s full of mistakes. Mistakes made in times of despair, when everything seems hopeless. It’s full of hope, hope for forgiveness and hope for a future. You will laugh and you will cry and if you are ...more
Christy
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it

photo CACF31C8-AC18-4D09-B253-A876C3B85731_zpshgstre6r.png

Wait for Me is a second chance romance that’s a stand-alone, but set in the same world as ‘Boss of Me’. Tia Louise is a fantastic storyteller and I always enjoy her books. I loved so much about this one, the first half was a 5 star read for me. Unfortunately, though I didn’t dislike the second half, it had my least favorite troupe. This is 100% my fault, as I didn’t read the blurb before reading the story and it states it pretty clearly.

Taron Rhodes and Noel LaGrange meet at the
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Endlessly sweet and absolutely heartbreaking all at once Wait For Me is the kind of book that romance addicts dream of. Filled with swoon, laughter, tears and love this read is one you won’t be able to put down! I loved how with this second chance we get to fully experience both the past and present. Tia Louise did a beautiful job of bringing that together in a way that felt completely natural. Getting to see every side of Taron and Noel’s story made this book truly complete.
These two have that
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!!****

Another amazing read from Tia Louise! I am such a fan of her work and everything I have read of hers so far has been a pleasure and an entertaining experience!

This book can be read as a stand alone; but it is way better to read “Boss of Me” first. That book is where we meet Taron ( he’s the hero in this story), as well as we get more history of him and his buddies from the military. I personally am hooked on the handsome, sexy war heroes and definitely can’t wait for more!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
wait-for-me

WAIT FOR ME: Is a full length, second chance romance novel by Tia Louise. But Taron is a carryover character from“Boss of Me

As far as second chance romances go this one was top notch, it's not a genre I tend to jump on a lot as they tend to be same old same old, they meet, they break up, then they meet up again, and bingo there you have it, a second chance romance. But this one was so much more than that. It had so many layers to the story. It wrung out so many feels that even I wasn't
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2PoLjHH
UK: https://amzn.to/2PSHQjE

I may not be the biggest fan of second chance romances, but I am a big fan of this author and the best friends little sister trope. So I was really excited to start this one and it hit all of my expectations. I loved getting more of Taron after meeting him in Boss of Me and I actually liked him more than I thought I would. He surprised me so much with how open he was with Noel when they first met.

A lot of this book is set when they
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A second chance, emotional romance, unlike any other you will read.

Right from the beginning of Wait For Me Tia drenches you in big feelings. Her words rolled over me and I was completely drowned in Noel and Taron's story. I knew immediately I did not want to be revived until the very last page was turned and trust me, the ups and downs of this story were so worth losing myself in one entire sitting.

From the very beginning you get the sense that Noel and Taron will fall in love and you know there
Dilek VT
Dec 11, 2019 marked it as never-no-way
"I gave him my first real kiss, my heart, my everything.
I said I’d wait for him…

I’m still waiting, because Taron Rhodes is still the man of my dreams,
And I have a secret that has his blue-green eyes."

Really?
How stupid is that?
Aren't writers sick of the stupid girl cliché, yet? The pathetic girl who gives him her everything and then stupidly gets pregnant and then again stupidly waits for him for years and years...

Are we supposed to find this romantic or what? All I see is sheer stupidity
arini ★彡
i really liked the first half. not so much bcs of the romance. i actually think it was a little insta lovey. i mean, maybe im mistaking instant chemistry and connection to love. but i just felt like their romance escalated pretty quickly.

it seemed so effortless with these two. they flirted, they talked, they hung out, they fooled around, they slept together. im not raising an objection. i was fine with it. i just think it lasted too long. it was too much 'lovey dovey' in the first 50% of the
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! This is one of the most charming, sincere, sometimes painful, second chance stories I’ve ever read!

’I didn’t know which way love would take me, quietly or with the roar of a freight train. I should’ve known. I should’ve realized the moment I saw him.’

description

I absolutely adored Noel! She was smart and witty and extremely loyal to her family as well as Taron...once he won her heart. Determined to make her dreams come true, as well as proving herself to her brother, she worked hard to turn
Tia Louise
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ahh, I can't wait to give you this story... it's so beautiful and angsty and funny and full of heart... It's second-chance romance, and it's military... Brother's best friend set in a small town, on a peach orchard. Taron + Noel are everything...

Get WAIT FOR ME and fall in LOVE Today:
Amazon: https://smarturl.it/W4Mamz
Audiobook: Coming Jan. 2020!

*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "I'll Wait For You" stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-I didn't know which way love would take me, quietly or with the roar of a freight train. I should've known. I should've realized the moment I saw him. It was both.

-This is what heaven must be like. Heaven is finding the thing you can't live without and being able to hold it. Hell is knowing you'll have to let it go.

photo D89B146B-2325-482D-9A89-220AD7E77BAC_zpscjdi90yn.jpg

Noel LaGrange lives in a small town called Harristown in Louisiana where her family owns and runs a peach orchard on a hundred
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
3.5 - 4 STARS

I really, really loved the first half of this book. The best friend's younger sister vibe was DELICIOUS and so steamy. I stayed up late devouring it. And while I enjoyed the second half almost as much, there was something that felt a little disjointed for me in the transition between the past and the present. The first half was fleshed out perfectly, the build between Taron and Noel was undeniably palpable. Something just felt rushed later on in the book (maybe I secretly hoped for
Carla Bulian
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful book, so sweet but sometimes unbelievable!
Jen
I loved it! Hands down my favorite Tia Louise story yet.

RTC later tonight

AR provided by the author in exchange for an honest, voluntary review
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4 Sweet Peach Memories Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I love reading the notes and acknowledgments by authors. They are sometimes in the back of the book or are done as dedications. These insights into the author's mindset can truly add so much to the reading of the story.

With Wait for Me, Tia Louise dedicated the book to her husband and his desire for a story about the peach orchard where he grew up. She also mentioned a dear friend too. With these concepts planted within me, I started the book with
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Heaven is finding the thing you can’t live without and being able to hold it. Hell is knowing you’ll have to let it go.

I love an emotional second chance romance, and when I read the blurb to this book, I was immediately hooked. Tia knows how to pack one heck of an emotional punch in her writing, so I knew I was in for plenty of feels.

Wait For Me is told in two halves; the first half telling the sweet and steamy story of Taron and Noel meeting and falling in love. Taron is best friends
A.M. Hargrove
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise has done it again. I thought I'd be curling up with a sweet love story, but suddenly she punched the wind out of me and broke my own heart. I was completely shattered. But she brilliantly pieced me back together again, bit by bit, until I wore a huge grin, that still hasn't disappeared. This book has everything you want. The characters are superbly written, the plot line executed beautifully, but what I loved best was how she nailed me when I least expected it. I love a book when I ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Packed with emotion! So freakin good!!!! ...more
Michelle
This book was just peachy

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I was really looking forward to this book. I was dying to know more about Taron. After meeting him in Boss of Me which is also an amazing book I just needed more of him. Wait For Me is an second chance and best friend sister romance. I luv both tropes so I just knew this was goin to be good plus anything I read from this author is brilliant.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Taron and Noel are amazing together they met while Taron was helping at there family peach orchard. Sawyer Noel's brother and
Harloe Rae
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WAIT FOR ME IS LIVE EARLY!!!!
Taron Rhodes was my brother’s best friend. He was sexy as sin. But he was more than that…”

Get WAIT FOR ME at the Special 99-Cent New Release Price NOW:
Amazon: https://geni.us/WFM
Audiobook: Coming Jan. 2020!

Once again, I’m swept away in an unforgettable romance by Tia Louise. Wait For Me has every element I obsess over—an incredible love, second chances, steamy scenes, all the feels, and epic
Kandi Steiner
Dec 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
WAIT FOR ME IS LIVE EARLY!!!!

Get WAIT FOR ME at the Special 99-Cent New Release Price NOW:
Amazon: https://geni.us/WFM
Audiobook: Coming Jan. 2020!

*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Wait For Me truly tugged on my heart strings, had me laughing and thoroughly enjoying the story until Taron’s drama started. The story took a turn then and I had a problem with accepting the way it was going until he finally came to his senses.

Taron and Noel’s story was interesting, to say the least. It was definitely lust at first sight that turned into love. The bantering between the two was adorable and something you wouldn’t expect from a tough Marine. But, he showed he had a heart, a light
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Tia Louise is back with an all-new swoony, unstoppable, second chance romance and one you cannot miss out on! Tia is known for opening with some epic bang and punches to the heart and she didn't disappoint with this one. She completely break my heart in early moments, only to slowly put it back together, even better than before by the time the words stopped flowing... and did I mention I absolutely adore this author in alllllll the ways?!

Wait For Me is a brand new brother's best friend
~Dawn~TUG
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed this one. Full review to follow

The past to present in this one totally worked for me. I was able to really feel what the relationship started as and how important it was to both of these characters. Life is messy and when that rolls up into my romance it makes it that much more believable for me. Tia Louise is a skilled story teller and she again keeps me captive with these two first loves that although lose years find themselves. It was hard at times to not yell at my kindle to
Jos
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4-4.25 Stars

I adored this story featuring Taron, Noel and Dove... I loved their connection but I had wished I had more of them together as well and that all that time hadn't passed by:( the story itself was very fast paced and glossed over a lot of their separation but still a good sweet and sexy read!

All in all another great read by this author and I will be impatiently waiting on Sawyer's story next year:)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 's

Noel's family has been through some tragedy but between herself and her two brothers, they have managed to keep the family's peach orchard going and doing well.

That's when she meets Taron. He met Sawyer (older brother) at basic training and comes to help him with the orchard before they head out on their mission. Noel and Taron only have a few weeks together but they fall in love and fall hard.

They manage to make it work...and it's nice to have some hope especially after a year of being
Vanessa (nessreads)
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Wait for Me is a second chance romance that can be read as a standalone. It’s set in the same world as 'Boss of Me' and where we meet Taron (the Hero in this story) and where we get more history to him and his friends and their time in the military. I wasn’t surprised that this would be an emotional read, but I was surprised how Noel and Taron’s story made me feel so much.

Right from the prologue I knew I’d be in for quite a ride. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough, I felt as if my
Erin Lewis
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Wait For Me by Tia Louise

There was nothing I didn’t love about Wait for Me. This was a great read and one of my favourites of 2019. This is a second chance at love story that will draw you in and captivate you from the first to the last chapter. I have been intrigued with Taron since he appeared in Boss of Me and I couldn’t wait for his story and I was not disappointed in any way.

Taron Rhodes, oh what a man, he’s brooding, a man struggling with PTSD, an alpha and he ticked all the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Romance Retreat: PB Giveaway!!! 3 15 Dec 10, 2019 01:06PM
Romance Retreat: WAIT FOR ME Revealed!!! 1 12 Nov 20, 2019 01:11PM

• Holiday Ever After
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Play Me
  • Enemies
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Release
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • Breaker
  • Just a Taste
  • Before You
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: HERE WITH ME, coming April 20, 2020!

TIA's
“Dolly says love is like a butterfly, soft and gentle as a sigh, but from what I’ve seen of love, I think it’s more like a tornado, shocking and violent and so powerful it can rip your soul out of your mouth…” 1 likes