Start by marking “Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)

Glass Heart Savage

(Glass Heart Academy #1)

𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘖𝘊. 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘌𝘐𝘛. 𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘌.
The elite come to play on the campus of Glass Heart Academy.

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫
My sister was their everything. I’m their nothing.
They waited three hundred and sixty-five days after her disappearance to acknowledge I’m alive.
Their wicked games should scare me.
Except they don’t know I’m not much different than her.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐤
Palmer Weston isn’t anything like her sister
Published April 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Glass Heart Savage, please sign up.
Lindsey Iler Hey! I don’t have a set date as of yet. Once I hit a certain part in the project, I’ll feel way more comfortable giving a date out. I’m working super …moreHey! I don’t have a set date as of yet. Once I hit a certain part in the project, I’ll feel way more comfortable giving a date out. I’m working super hard to deliver a story that Marek and Palmer are worthy of and I think you’ll be super happy with where the story goes. (less)

Start your review of Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Your heart!!!" stars***

NOW AVAILABLE

"You have glass hearts. All four of you. It's just a matter of time before someone comes along and exposes the cracks."
"And let me guess, you're going to be that girl...
You really want to dance with the devil, baby?"

If i would say that the beginning wasn't confusing, I would lie.
But as the pages were turning, well, I was a goner for these four boys, especially for Marek and Breaker and of course, for Palmer...
This story frustrated me in many leve
Meredith Wilson
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
HOLY HELL! This book... I am OBSESSED with it. CONSUMED by it. Glass Heart Savage is dramatic, it's sexy, it's twisty, it's dark and so intoxicating that you won't be able to put it down. Seriously, it is that good and also chock-full of angst. I wanted to scream, cry, yell and throw my kindle at times. Every emotion a person can feel I felt while furiously devouring this book.

Marek is one of those heroes that you hate, but love just the same. He was a real enigma to me. Most of his actions wer
Tiffany Johnson
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was ok
This was disappointing. After reading the whole book I still couldn't tell you what the plot is and I don't feel any closer to understanding the characters or their motives.

The story starts with the MC's senior year. Her sister mysteriously disappeared a year ago and since then a few other girls have disappeared from this private elite school that the wealthy attend. I expected that the school would be on high alert, trying to figure out who's kidnapping these girls. Nope, neither the school no
ABookLover73
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE STARS for Palmer and Marek ❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the first book that I've read by Lindsey Iler and I love it!

"Glass Heart Savage" is a dark bully romance that kept me occupied trough whole reading and I couldn't put it down.

Palmer is a female character that you'll love her from the beginning of the book. She is strong and fearless.

Marek is a male character who you'll love and hate at the same time.

Palmer and Marek are two broken souls who make a perfect couple in their imperfection.

AND THE END?
Rebecca
Jun 10, 2020 added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
This isn’t a bad book at all, just think I need a break from reading about high schoolers.
Alley Ciz
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Lindsey and it will not be my last. The mystery, the steam, all of it. I need book 2 now because I need answers!!!!
Karen Mc

HOLY WOW!!! GLASS HEART SAVAGE is one wild ride!!! A tantalizingly and terrifyingly twisted roller coaster of a romance that thrust me to the emotional edge the whole time reading. OMG!!! I felt such an intense and intoxicating high! This highly addictive and heart-pounding tale kept me turning the pages until the end.

”Your pleasure belongs to me and no one else.”

In this deliciously dark and destiny-filled saga with a bullying theme, a hero and heroine are plagued by demons and thir
SCBookAddict
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stop what you're doing! Glass Heart Savage needs to be moved to the top of your TBR pile now!

It's full of mysteries and unanswered questions begging to be told.

Almost a year after her sister's presumed death, Palmer has attracted the attention of the Glass House Boys.

From there it's a constant push and pull throughout the story. But oh how sexy and delicious the story is!

Usually the author hints at the good in the bully, even if it is only for the heroine, but Lindsey Iler had me questioning
Cher
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
**this book should come with a trigger warning to people who get triggered over rape and bullying.

This book was all over the place. I coudlnt connect with the characters at all. I thought maybe for a second I liked the heroine, but I lost a ton of respect for her after she constantly forgave the bully's of the book. The writing was all over, too. It helps, if you're changing the setting and scene to put a page break or even start a new chapter. The whole plot was extremely confusing. I left wit
Lavada Valentine
May 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Sooooo where to fucking begin. I will start by saying some bully romances I like very much. So I will start a book to see if it’s a type I will like. I’m always hoping you know? But this mother fucker is not that kind of book. This is the kind that pisses me off beyond words. That saying “I got heated” is literal, your temp rises as your anger rises. It pisses me off that authors even make this type of bully book, that readers love them, they even want more of them, that authors or readers don’t ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Lindsey Iler is a new to me author but when I read the blurb of Glass Heart Savage I just knew that I needed a taste of the Glass House Boys.

“You really want to dance with the devil, baby?”

Marek. That guy is ruthless, alpha and so sexy. I hate and love him with my whole heart.

I experienced pretty much every emotion while reading this story, of bullying, hate,l and explosive passion.

Palmer was such an amazing, kick ass heroine. God I loved her. She’s exactly the sort of heroine I love reading
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it

Lindsey Iler delivers a twisted and dark bully romance in Glass Heart Savage. Needless to say this was an intense and intriguing read. This was definitely an intense bully romance on a much darker side.

This story dives straight in to action from the very beginning and doesn't let up for the entire book. I never knew who to trust or what was going on and I think it’s safe to say that 80% of the time I was confused as to what was going on!

This book ends with more questions then answers a
Becca Steele
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-or-beta
Bully romance is my kindle crack and this one most definitely hit the mark, and then some! 🖤

Without giving away spoilers, Palmer and Marek's story sucked me in and didn't let me go. Intrigue, mystery, the push and pull between or hero and heroine - it was all there. I enjoyed every single minute! I found myself intrigued by all the characters, not just Palmer and Marek, and I can't wait to read more about them in future books.

Loved it, HIGHLY recommend it, and I'm dying for the next!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
BookSmackedMel
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Now I grabbed this book because I heard a lot of people talking about it. And I thought ok let me check it out. I will start by saying that I've kind of stayed of away from the High School Bully reads for the last little bit but call it intuition I decided I would give this one a shot.

Glass Heart Savage definitely intrigued me. This story definitely has it's secrets and it kept me reading hoping to find out what those were.

Our main MC is quite the savage, cruel and crass as I would expect from
Taylor Graham(southernbooknerd93)
Lindsey Iler brings you a bully romance that is One. Of. A. Kind! I’m a huge bully romance reader but I’ve had to scale back because so many authors have been trying their hand at bully and for some it just doesn’t work, or it just comes off as cliché. Glass Heart Savage is FAR from a cliché!!! You would never be able to guess this is Lindsey’s first go at a dark bully romance. She hits it OUT OF THE PARK!!!! And that is not an exaggeration!

In this book you meet Palmer, Marek, Breaker, Dixon, By
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I am in shock. Literally, my mouth is hanging open. I did not see this book coming at all. Sure, I love anything dark and bully romance is one of my favorite tropes but, dear Lord. This book was excellently done. I cannot believe I have to wait to see what happens.
I adored the writing. I adored how the plot gave me all the feels. It was angsty and twisted and everything I look for in a bully book. Full of twists and turns but also a book that will make you think long after you have finished it.
I
Larissa Rye
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 stars!

This book was a complete and utter mind fuck. I feel like I need to go read through it again to make sure I understand everything that happened. There is so much going on & I feel like just more & more questions came up without answers. I think that’s what makes this book so great in my opinion because it literally has you turning page after page without realizing how much has passed because you just want answers. Or was that just me? Also first time I’ve read any of Lindsey’s books
Nikki J Summers
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Poor Palmer. I really felt for that girl. This one had all the Elite Kings Club & Boys of Brayshaw vibes. I flew through the last 20% & I can’t wait to find out what happens next after that cliffhanger!
Nikki Pennington
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
”You have glass hearts. All four of you. It's just a matter of time before someone comes along and exposes the cracks."

I received an ARC of this book, from the author, for my honest review. Glass Heart Savage releases on April 6th 2020!

I LOVE Lindsey Iler. I'm trying not to sound like too much of a fan girl, but it's hard. She has helped me so much, when it comes to writing my own book, making my cover, and just always being there for me if I have a silly question. Also, she writes excepti
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
I was so excited about this book coming out and now I am left somewhat disappointed.
The writing was great, he suspense was too - but not one character was like-able.
At first I thought our heroine would be kick ass - but she wasn't. The more she was tortured by the hero, the more she ran towards him.
Him and his friends took things way too far, and the way she rolled with it was sad and desperate.
Don't really care about book 2.
Crystal Wilke
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy F***!!!! Glass Heart Savage is beautifully twisted and dangerous. I loved every second of it and I need book two ASAP. Palmer is a bada**. Her strength is beyond amazing. Definitely have a girl crush on her. The boys of Glass Heart will leave you wanting them or hating them.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Crikey I can’t believe this is my first read by this author. Marek is one of the four Glass House Boys. This along with Palmer is their story. Their story is full of suspense and twists.

The other boys made some fabulous secondary characters and I can’t wait to read more about them all.

After that ending I’m waiting rather impatiently for more
Tania's Book Blog
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O M G!!!!!! These boys are a piece of work!!!! Marek makes any other “hero” look like a monk but he’s a hot monk. Palmer wasn’t as weak as people thought she was; she was a baddie. This is so twisted and so good at the same time that you want to throw your kindle but also continue reading. There’s so many people in play and you just don’t know what’s going to come from what end. Marek and Palmer if you want to call it a relationship is so messed up that you don’t know what to believe. But omg it ...more
Lyndsey Young
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this more then 5 stars I definitely would. More like 10 stars.

This book is everything I didn’t know I wanted. I freaking loved this book so much. And so can’t wait for the second one.

All the twists and and turns. All the secrets. Just wow Lindsey you have done it again with an amazing start to a series!!
A Haro
Jun 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
DFN

Sorry not for me. Did not like the character, any of them. Not redeeming features amongst them. Will pass, 5 stars? Why?
Kaitie
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking mind f***. And yes Ms. Iler I mean that in the best way possible! Like I’m not even sure what I just read but I could NOT put it down. I needed alllll the answers and I just, wow!! I’ve not ever read anything like this and I just, wow! Seriously, I’m speechless and this does not happen often! Bravo, Ms. Iler! This book was just WOW!!
Tiffany Thomson
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Karin
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I already need the next one pronto!! Marek and Palmer are different in many ways but neither is push over and I loved that about Palmer, even though she wanted to keep her head down and not make waves she wasn’t going to let anyone bully her. This series has already started with a bang with all the suspense and intrigue it kept me glued from the beginning
kimberley davitt
May 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
Bizarre story plot

This book is not a HEA. The story line is all over the place and conflicting. The way the hero's treat the heroine is extreme and simply ridiculous if I'm honest. It's a unbelievable twist and very far fetched. Please don't bother.
Spellbound Stories
I am in awe once again by Lindsey Iler's astounding storytelling abilities. Glass Heart Savage is book one of the Glass Heart Academy Series and I'm still reeling days after I finished this one. This book was absolutely Fantastic--one of my favorite Bully Romances to day.

Full RTC 4/4/20
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Wicked Games (Fallen Royals, #2)
  • Where the Little Birds Are (Little Bird Duet #2)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Code of Silence
  • Charmer
  • Dear Ava
  • Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Never Kiss a Stranger
  • Deadly Obsession (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
Lindsey Iler is the author of the Our Worlds series. She's had her feet planted in the state of Michigan since she was born and she still lives there with her husband and four kids.

When she's not writing, she's spending time with family and friends, listening to music, and reading.

Lindsey writes mature young adult/new adult romance. She falls in love with every character that pops into her head a

Glass Heart Academy (3 books)
  • Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)
  • Glass Heart Hero (Glass Heart Academy #3)