Start by marking “Transformation (Written in the Stars, Novella One)” as Want to Read:
Transformation (Written in the Stars, Novella One)

Transformation (Written in the Stars, Novella One)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Barlett Legend abandoned her dream of finding a soulmate with the curse which befell her after college. She's come to terms with the crushing blow and moved on to her career which appears on the up and up. That is, until she runs into her first crush. Handsome and unforgettable, Jordan Realta stepped directly into her path and stopped her cold. He's everything she’s ...more
Published January 13th 2020 by dba Maggie Jane Schuler

To ask other readers questions about Transformation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transformation

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Transformation (Written in the Stars, Novella One)
Mindy
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, entertaining read, and a quick pace at that! Bartlett is definitely a unique woman, her brain seems to be working at all time, which is good since she's cursed, didn't you know? Bad luck has definitely fallen on her relationships, with serious results so she's taking the curse of the Capricorn true to heart and has decided to give up men, after all her curse couldn't be fulfilled if she wasn't dating anyone, right? Moving away from home and starting a new life was perfect for ...more
The Redhead
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story by Maggie Jane Schuler and Morgan Heyward.
The dual POV was great. There are a few sassy lines sprinkled between the pages where I burst out laughing.

Transformation just proves what I always believed, that fate plays a hand in finding true love.
I’m a sucker for a super romantic story and this book hits all my HEA buttons.
Great characters. Original story. Fun to read.

I can’t wait to read more from this new series.
Michelle
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a really sweet Romance.... I loved Jordan and his attraction to Bartlett and how he wouldn't give up on his chance with her.
I loved how the Stars finally aligned and brought The Transformation into Bartlett's life that she
so desperately wanted and needed...just beautiful.
I can't wait to meet Caelum In book 2
TopsieJ
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this!!!
What a refreshing story! I wasn't quite sure what to expect; with curse being mentioned I half expected a paranormal story. Far from it, this was a beautiful story about two unique souls that were meant to be!
I love the collaboration of Maggie and Morgan and really hope they continue this writing partnership as I would love to read more from them. Highly recommended!
Aide Gonzalez
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know what to expect as this is my first book by Maggie Jane Schuler and Morgan Heyward, but I loved it. It’s a sweet, romantic story that tugs at the heart strings and will make you feel all warm and cozy! It’s a must read!
TopsieJ
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this!!

Brianne
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet and satisfying!

Bartlett and Jordan are the perfect quickie! Novellas and I don't always get along, but I loved this story! The writing is beautiful and captivating. I look forward to more books in this series! Fingers crossed we get Caelum's story next!
Joy Boutwell
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written sweet romantic story. Jordan and Bartlett are amazing characters and their journey to find love is captivating. Can't wait to read more.
Debbie
Avery Adams
Jan 16, 2020
Pamela Marks
Jan 16, 2020

• Before the Clock Strikes Twelve - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book One
  • Hybrid (Sanguine, #2)
  • Welcome to E. Mayberry
  • Never Really Over: Selling my Soul - Part Four
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV Chapter (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Ice Queen: A Christmas Story
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • A Vampyre Romance: Book One: The One
  • The Queen (Sanguine #1)
  • Texas Wildfire (Texas Heroes #1)
  • Diablo Snuff: A Foreign Evil
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • Caution on Ice (Boys of Winter #4)
  • Player on Ice (Boys of Winter #5)
  • Fake Fiancée Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #4)
  • Vows on Ice (Boys of Winter #6)
  • Illusion on Ice (Boys of Winter #7)
Maggie Jane Schuler is a wife, mother of three almost grown children, and teacher by day. While she has always loved to read, the thought of writing her own prose did not strike until she was in the middle of writing her Master’s Thesis. From that point on she was hooked.

She Resides in Southern California. Besides the family and books, she loves baseball. Since the Dodgers, Angels, and Padres are