Start by marking “Scarlett XOXO” as Want to Read:
Scarlett XOXO

Scarlett XOXO

Some stories should never be told. Others have to be—it’s the only way.

Since moving back to my hometown of Hastings, Texas, I’ve been called a whore, tramp, and homewrecker. And maybe I’m all of those things and more.

But those people don’t know me. They don’t see me. They only see my mistakes.

My little brother is my entire world, and if I can give him what I never had—l
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scarlett XOXO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarlett XOXO

Start your review of Scarlett XOXO
Jennifer G
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett is back in her hometown. Once the daughter of the local drunk, she now has notoriety of her own. She's the other woman. And her affair wasn't just with any man but the husband of the town's golden girl. So there are stares, name-calling, shaming, and shunning. Scarlett embraces it all. She deserves it. She didn't return home for forgiveness but for love. Not out of love for a man but that of a boy. She will do whatever it takes and endure whatever she must. She deserves the worst, he do ...more
Patron Saint Fitzwilliam
This was a meh book for me. It is rare to find a RH novel that is not paranormal, but the mechanics of the relationship seemed too good to be true. Seemingly by magic, two "normal" (??) macho dudes are so in love with a woman that they have no issues sharing her between them? I know this happens in real life, but undoubtedly conflict was a part of the process of getting there. The only thing we read in this book is Scarlett's own conflict with herself (and self loathing...GEEEEZZZZ the self-hate ...more
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
I really enjoyed the this story,I found it cute fun and rather engaging. Finding out the why everyone shuns her and calls her a whore I found fascinating because as usual there are always two sides to every story. Scarlett has never been given the option of telling her story and instead is vilified by everyone. Somehow though, even her past and reputation don’t truly tarnish her spirit. Her number one goal is to take care of her brother and even if she has to suffer for him, it’ll be worth it. O ...more
Britt B
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great Read

Wow. This was a surprisingly great read. I haven't found many standalone RH books that have been so well written. This one took me on an emotional rollercoaster for sure. I loved the additions of Scarlett's letters in each chapter. This was a truly phenomenal book. The FMC's transformation through the book from self-hatred and guilt to a flourishing confident young woman was well displayed. The only thing missing was a few more details about the guys. I would have liked to see more of
Alaina
Enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would.

Scarlett XOXO is about a girl who made a huge mistake and comes back to live in her hometown. Of course, this said mistake broke up a marriage and everyone in town calls her a whore. Well, not everyone.

There's only one thing on Scarlett's mind every damn day: her little brother. He's the reason she came back to this town and the only reason she will stay. It sucks that her mom, who was completely horrendous to her, as well as every other person brea
Daisy Delfin

Pages: unknown
My rating: 4.5
Read other books by this author in the future: yes

This book was a suprise in a good way. Scarlett is the fmc of this book. At the beginning of the book she is 21 year old, and looking for a job. She did some mistakes in her life, after her mother threw her out of the house at the age of 17 with no where to go. But the mistakes were made in the past and today she tries to live with her past, make things right and fights for things she believes in.

It was a beautiful boo
Kasumatata
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With a whole bunch of series out there, it's nice to read a standalone every once in a while. Standalones require some skills of the authors to put all the character development and plot development in one book. This author definitely delivered and I loved it.

Bare with me, as I tell you about my experience with this book in detail. Fair warning though, because there might be minor spoilers up ahead!

In Scarlett XOXO, we meet Scarlett Butler, from the small town of Hastings, Texas. The author sta
Samantha Barnett
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett is such a strong woman. Her selflessness is truly inspiring. Learning to love yourself and accepting all of yourself, were huge throughout this story. The men in this story are so swoon worthy and amazing! This story was written perfectly! It made me feel so much. I was frustrated and angry but I laughed and smiled so big my cheeks hurt multiple times. This is one to reread over and over anytime you need your heart to swell with love.
Autumn Reed
Dec 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Scarlett XOXO is here and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! http://bit.ly/scarlettxoxo

Teaser...
How many times did I have to remind myself that I was unavailable? Between Wyatt and Brady, my hormones were in overdrive today, and I didn’t like it. Not one bit. At this rate, I was going to have to strap myself into a chastity belt, lock myself in a tower, and throw away the key.
Why did they have to be so attractive and accommodating? Men were much easier to handle when they were assholes.
So, assholes they
Risa
Review
You know those books that you’re looking forward to reading but once you read it, it’s somehow ten times better than you were expecting and you simultaneously want to blow through the book yet procrastinate finishing it because it’s so good, you don’t want the story to end? I used that ridiculous run-on sentence to say that this book was that book for me. It’s 100% my favorite read of the year so far.

Obviously, if you’ve read any of my reviews–particularly the Autumn Reed ones–then you kno
ⒶH-ℳℰⒾ ♔♚♛Queen Of The Fat Cats♛♚♔
=
I have to read this!

*aims*
*throws to TBR pile*

Priority!! I just can't start now, but I'll get to this.
Roxcell
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one grabbed me and refused to let go until the end

Wow, there's not much that keeps me away from my sleep but this did it. Once I started this I could not stop until I got to the end. The romance took time to develop and i.loved that. The MFC was not perfect but she was forgivable and I fell in love with her as much as her men. The sex scenes were steamy without being too much. Definitely one of the best contemporary reverse harem I've ever read!!!
JENNIFER MCCARTHY
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I read the first few pages and was hooked. I had to know more and learn her story. I had to know more of everything that had happened to her. I fell head over heels for Scarlett. She was so much wiser then her 21 years. She had it rough for a while but coming home after her scandal and raising her brother was where she was supposed to be.

We meet Wyatt right away and the chances he took on her to help her get back on her feet were awesome. I fell for him right away.
Nicole
Minor spoilers

A whirlwind of emotions!!! Sadness, anger, loss, insecurities, but most of all happiness and acceptance of one self. This whole hearted read was just what I needed to binge on and I don't regret it. Scarlett has done wrong but she was also taken advantage of when she had no one. With a past like that there's only one way to get past that and it's to accept it and move on. Scarlett does that and more. She finds love and holds onto it. Her courage is defining and heartfelt. Thank yo
Heather Schles
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely freaking amazing, you must read this book NOW, I stayed up till 3am to finish this book in a day!! I loved everything about this book, the writing style, the FMC telling her own story, and oh men are Hot as hell.......most of all I admire Scarlett and her struggles with self worth and the fact that she fought for herself, for her sanity, and her worth and that the men just solidified everything she was learning about who she was becoming and loved her all the more!!!! All I can say is ...more
Jemimah  Zafoune
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit that I was hesitant to read this book. I wasn't sure if it would be something I would enjoy due to the premise of the story. But I'm so glad I gave it a chance as I loved it and have already read it twice.
This is a heart warming, and at times heartbreaking read. Scarlett is the main character with an interesting back story. I'm going to address the elephant in the room here as yes, she had an affair, but this book starts off after she has ended that relationship and how she is dealing
Tayler
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've been reading many reverse harem recently, mostly ones with a badass heroine (who is great at fighting or has amazing supernatural powers). What I really liked about this, is that Scarlett is badass, but in a totally relatable way. She will do anything for the wellbeing of her brother, and spends her time not thinking she's deserving of love. But she's beautiful and kind, and it takes the love of Wyatt, Brody and Carter for her to see that. I especially liked that that Scarlett is biracial a ...more
Elle Joraco
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deep, heartfelt book

This is a deep, heartfelt book about a girl who was preyed on at 17 after escaping am abusive mother, paying for her mistakes in a small town, her love for her brother, how her past came back to haunt her, and how she learned to love herself. It also has three great men who she falls in love with. It's a reverse harem but to me it was more about a woman finding herself, learning to live herself, and coming to terms with her past and trying to make amends to the person she hur
Sthep
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5
Rating is hard. There's nothing wrong per se with this book, just that the whole romance happening was unreal to me. It happened so fast that I was like "woah cowboy hold ya horses!"
My favorite part where the letters for Caroline. I think that, even when short, they were written very beautifully
Dawn
It’s no secret that one of my favorite tropes is reverse harem. And it is so difficult to find a realistic, non-paranormal story.

This book easily was one of my all time favorite read of 2020 and dare I say, ever. There was so much heart in this story and Scarlett was one of the most powerful heroines I’ve ever encountered.

Scarlett XOXO is a must read!
Sophia
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This is how I imagine a real life reverse harem relationship would go like. Thanks for a realistic book. I just wish we could have had the guys’ POVs also. I would have liked to hear how the discussions went in her absence, re the relationship. Loved it!
Anastasia
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Freakin Good

This legit is one of the best books that I have read this year and i am so glad that i took the time to read it. Chop chop get to it. If you havent read this one you really should! I'm not gonna make an in depth review because the book is way too good to spoil! Go get this one now, it was amazing!
Jessica
May 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Based around scarlets confidence

If you we’re hoping for a hot and steamy harem, this is not the book for you. There is very little in this book regarding the relationship and things moved very slow with them all. This book is based on the main character scarlet and how she is getting over low self esteem and gaining confidence. She has taken over custody of her 10 year old brother in the small town she grew up in. The town people are awful to her because of an affair she had with a married man.
Saira
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is one of those books that ruins your sleep schedule because you can’t stop reading it. It’s very well written and doesn’t skimp on any of the good stuff. I liked that any time I thought the book was turning into some sort of predictability pattern, the story surprised me. A very good read, if you like Autumn Reed’s other work you’ll love this.
catherine lawrence(Nerd_who_reads)
I absolutely loved Scarlett.
Her character grows so much in this book. I felt like I could relate to her so much. Not as in I did the same things but as in I felt the same way.
I love that this book is not a fast burn. It may be a standalone but she doesn’t suddenly jump into bed with all three guys. They work for their relationship and that may be my favorite part.
If you love RH, then this is a must read.
Nicole
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely one of Autumn Reed’s best books! The book was very real, very believable. The characters of this book are also some of my favorite by Autumn. They have a lot of depth and emotions to them that bring them to life and make them lovable. Scarlett, Wyatt, Brady, Carter, and Micah are all unique and bring something different to their little family. They need each other to be whole, but they’re also strong and independent characters. I loved this book and hope for more books like th ...more
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This book was so sweet and hot. Scarlett had a lot of baggage to put behind her. I loved how her guys helped her. This is a must read book!
Nora
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story of Scarlett. This is heartbreaking how people react to her in her hometown. Does she deserve it? Yeah maybe but I myself am not like that and give people the benefit because after a time people change. Now that's besides the point. Scarlett moves back because of the love of a boy and he sure does not deserve what people throw at him.

But second chances do exist and when Scarlett lets people in and believe me she needs it that is amazing. Wyatt is a great supporter and I can'
Booklovingmummy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My heart!!! ❤️

This book is gripping, realistic, relatable and takes you on an emotional rollercoaster that you don’t want to get off!

I love the storyline and how it takes you a journey or self discovery. It shows you how you can find inner strength and overcome adversity when you begin to acknowledge what you want and not what you think you deserve because of what people have told you or made you believe.

The characters in this book are wonderful and will burrow deep in your heart and you won’t
Dawnetta
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, though has a cheating element, is not a book about cheating. It is about Scarlett overcoming a past she is not proud of, overcoming self doubt and realizing her worth and her strength. Opening her heart and learning to trust again.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Boys and Burlesque
  • Relapse
  • Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2)
  • Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1)
  • Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3)
  • Eight Seconds to Fly
  • My Salvation
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse #2)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse #3)
  • Steal Me (Rebel Hearts Heists, #1)
  • Handfuls of Shattered Pieces (Pieces of Us, #1)
  • Smile Like You Mean It (Charlotte Reynolds, #1)
  • Jane's Team (Bizarro Universe Books, #1)
  • Sanctuary (Seeking Asylum #1)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • Supernatural Inmate (Supernatural Captivity #1)
  • Whisper of Spirits (FSID Agents #1)
  • Hellish Fae (Monsters and Miseries #1)
Autumn is a lifelong bookworm with a penchant for sarcasm. She loves cloudy days, fluffy dogs, and murdering succulents. When she isn't bringing daydreams to life on the page, she can be found behind the lens of a digital camera or binge-watching Veronica Mars.

To learn more about Autumn Reed, visit www.autumnreed.com.

News & Interviews