Start by marking “Defying the Relic Hunter (Coletti Warlords, #11)” as Want to Read:
Defying the Relic Hunter (Coletti Warlords, #11)

Defying the Relic Hunter

(Coletti Warlords #11)

Kizzy sees dead people, but she’s a thief and talking to dead folks is about as useful as a three-legged horse. The Dragos clan booted her out when her year’s take was a lousy five hundred and sixty credits. The only way back in is to pull off a million-credit heist. Alone.

When Kizzy’s jobs as a roadkill collector and medical test subject goes south, she decides taking
Published January 6th 2020 by Self publish on Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Defying the Relic Hunter, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sam
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Defying the Relic Hunter (Coletti Warlords, #11)
Sophia
She thought she was a clanless loser who needed a big score when the treasure hunt of her life lands her in the sights of a ruthless enemy and a determined Coletti Warlord. A sizzling blend of sci-fi and paranormal romance and a treasure hunt adventure made Defying the Relic Hunter another rousing good time with the series.

Defying the Relic Hunter is book eleven of the Coletti Warlords series. It is a standalone adventure and romance, but the background and recurring characters in the story make
Annie
Ethan Jones finds his mate

Cassiopeia "Kizzy" Dragos is from a family much like the Jones's. The Dragos are the Jones's opposite, the excellent in theft. Except for Kizzy. She doesn't like to steal, isn't much of a liar, and her only psychic abilities is talking to the dead. Voted out of the family, with no real skills, it has been one dead end job after another. She has her Uncle Aldo, the reason the family has stayed off the Coletti radar and Granny Annabel, a ghost who refuses to cross over
Marishka
Sooooo this is a rewrite of I Hear Voices ........... Thanks for the warning - and yes there should have been a note somewhere telling us this! It's cool if you want to join the two series together and all but it should have been done with a new book. The names are different, she threw in some Coletti Warlords and some other things are changed but damn its the same story... There might be other things that are different/or the same but I'm not going to find out. This ones being marked as DNF. I ...more
Sally Hudd
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aaanndd off we go again with another visit to the wild and wacky world of the Colettis/Jones/Dragos clan. Just hold your breath and hang on.
Every family should have a Coletti in it.
Becca Bowler
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read!

Can't believe it took me so long to read the next Coletti book. Love Ethan and Kizzy. If you like the series this is a must read.
Sam
Jan 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
I was very disappointed with this book.

It's the exact same book as "I hear voices" with different names and Coletti Warlords. If both books weren't by the same author I would consider this plagiarism. I was hoping it would be a nice combination of both series with mentions of old characters but it's like the Dragos series never existed. And it's not like Gail Koger is running out of characters, there are still characters that aren't even mentioned any more like Sam Jones and Aunt Tess, what
Gskm
Quinn & Kizzy

The adventurous romantic tale of the Coletti warrior and the thief is action packed. I became captivated by the characters and the story which was exciting to the final page. While old favorite characters reappeared in this story, this could easily be a standalone tale....although you will be missing out if you do not enjoy the other stories in the series. All have the same theme of Coletti warriors finding mates, each one is unique and so enjoyable. Ms Koger you are a talented
Diane McConnell
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scifi romance with a lot of laughs!

I read Gail Koger’s Coletti Warlord Series when I want a science fiction romance that make me laugh at all of the over the top situations that happen in the books.

Defying the Relic Hunter starts with the Dragos clan that has psychic powers that the Coletti want but they have been smart enough to figure out ways to hide them plus their main talents is stealing things and information.
Rhonda Jones
Exciting Sci-fi Action Adventure

With a heavy dose of romance. Snarky, hold on to your hats, romance. But the best part of the book was the multi-state fast paced search for Aztec treasure. A psychic woman with a psychic dead grandmother take on evil aliens from outer space. I kid you not. Great story.
Rosemary Lambert
Awesome

I absolutely love this series! Please keep them coming! Coletti Warriors are one of my favourites, bad ass heroes and feisty females who make their men work for it. No insta love here.
Great story line with some previous characters is always a huge plus for me. Don’t pass this one up it’s a keeper.
Jenette Campbell
Rocking great story

Again Gail has done it, a great story with humor action adventure and FAMILY in all shapes and sizes. The story never pauses and it's so entertaining. I just love this series. As always I finish the book and immediately want the next story. Love love love.
Cheri Guglielmon
So What Do You Get...

A touch of Drago's, Jones, and Coletti. Add each to the mix, stir well, and let the story begin. Great story blending both series together. Can't wait to see the next books for each family.
Mrs Lynne Mills
Another winner

Just like all the previous books in this series, this one did not disappoint. Great characters and laugh out loud moments made for a great read.
Treena
Not my favorite of the series but still an entertaining, fast-paced read!
Suzanne Rothchild
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
a worthy addition to the Coletti saga. We now are seeing the male Jones!
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
Death by chocolate

A wise woman knows chocolate is life-affirming. A warrior woman knows it can be a powerful weapon in the fight between good & evil!
Lisa
Wow

What can I say well worth the wait, just love this series. Please don’t let it be the last, these always make me laugh is are my go to books
Chris
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

All I can say is, loved it, another great book by Gail koger, a must read, I Definately reccomend the whole series.
Patricia Kivi
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! A fun read! Can’t wait for the next one.
Marta Henshaw
Fantastic

Gail Kroger is an automatic buy for me! This book did not disappoint! My suggestion is to read the previous books first you will laugh even more.
Chrystal_K
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this series. Can’t wait for the next.
Elizabeth Sandick
Brilliant

Well Gail has done it again another very entertaining book plenty of laughs and serious bits can’t wait for the next one
llv
Rating: 4 stars
A friend loaned me her copy of this book and I was glad she did because I really enjoyed it. This time the heroine wasn’t part of the Jones clan but was part of the Dragos clan. I really liked the introduction of the Dragos clan and the fact that the Jones involved was the Coletti Warlord Ethan Jones. I also liked that this book strayed from the formula established in the other books enough that it felt a bit fresher than some of the other books in the series. I really loved the
Betty
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Defying the Relic Hunger (Coletti Warlord Series book 11)by GAIL Koger

Absolutely Hilarious and thourghly enjoyable reading pleasure from beginning to end! I recommend that you have this entire fabulously funny series! This author gives you soooooo much pleasure in her characters and storylines! Don't Miss Out!!!

Romaine
I didn't like this one

I didn't like this chapter of the Coletti Warlords. I skipped and skimmed my way to the end. There were some funny moments. But I just couldn't....
Michelle
Jan 17, 2020
moonkat
Jan 08, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • Best Friends (New Species, #15)
  • His Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country #1)
  • Ashes (Devil's Boneayrd MC, #7)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Wyatt: The Stanton Pack—Paranormal Cougar Shifter Romance
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
  • Samson: Prince of Tigers – Paranormal Tiger Shifter Romance
  • Water Witch: A Dustin Walker Anthology and Other Tales
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Xavier: The Manning Dragons ― Paranormal Dragon Shifter Romance
  • The Vanishing (Fogg Lake #1)
  • Farin the Dark: The Tellox Accords
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Deuces Wild (Gemini Project #3)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • The Magic Shell (Seven Kingdoms Tales, #6)
I was a 9-1-1 dispatcher for thirty-one years and to keep insanity at bay, I took up writing. Not to worry. The insanity isn’t catching – much. Other than the addiction to chocolate and the twitch in my left eye, I’m good. My current project is ARRESTING THE WARLORD - another Coletti Warlord story. The Prologue is available on my page.

Coletti Warlords (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Just My Luck (Coletti Warlords, #1)
  • The Warlord's Comeuppance (Coletti Warlords, #2)
  • Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords, #3)
  • Reality Bites (Coletti Warlords, #4)
  • Just Desserts (Coletti Warlords, #5)
  • Wulf and the Bounty Hunter (Coletti Warlords, #6)
  • Game on Askole (Coletti Warlords, #7)
  • Crossing Quinn (Coletti Warlords, #8)
  • Hothar's Folly (Coletti Warlords, #9)
  • Sassing Saul (Coletti Warlords, #10)