Start by marking “Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)” as Want to Read:
Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)

Killian

(Silverback Redemption #3)

A silverback seasoned shifters romance

If she has a child, then she had a mate. Could fate be so cruel? Was Killian destined to live his life alone?

Killian didn’t care if his mate already had a child. All that mattered, was that one day he would win her heart and shower her with love. However, Killian soon finds that the one thing his mate, Petra, really seeks is loyalt
Published December 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Killian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killian

Start your review of Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Killian is the third title in the Silverback Redemption series, a spin-off from the Bear Creek universe. We’ve watched two of four friends finally find their mates after a long lifetime of searching. In my mind, Shifters are always “older” than they appear so the thought of a Seasoned Romance within the Shifter world works so very well for me – it’s heartbreaking to go so long without their mate, but the unbelievable joy when they finally make their appearance is a pure
Rosemarie Grainer
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh...Only one more in this batch

This story is part of Bear Creek. Killian is another Silverback Savior. Petra has moved to Bear Creek to help her uncle and get over a divorce. She doesn't expect to meet the man who is her mate. She just plans on farming and taking care of her son Shane. Shane is a great addition to the story. I enjoy when kids are integrated into a story. The pace is fast, the tone is hopeful, and the storyline is character oriented with some steamy scenes. The.characters are
Joetta Spurling
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
HEA, NO CLIFFHANGER

Killian: Silverback Redemption Book Three
A silverback seasoned shifters romance
By Harmony Raines
Kindle unlimited purchase
Killian is the 3rd "Silverback Savior" to find his mate. He didn't care she already had a son he just needed to make sure to convince Petra’s teenage son, Shane, he is not a threat to his relationship with his mom.
Both Petra and her teenage son, Shane are human. But they knew about shifters because Petra was adopted by two shifters that found each othe
Jamoz23
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful and sweet read in this series.
So nice to have Killian meet his mate and all through Arthur, the lovely, lonely old shifter we met in the previous book.
Petra is Arthur’s niece and she and her teenage son Shane have moved in with Arthur after Petra’s marriage breakdown.
Loved how Petra knew about the mate bond and was sensible in taking her time to know what she wanted, which of course was Killian.
Harry is still being his horrible self but maybe things will improve.
I still real
Janet Hendricks
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
All Kinds of Family

Killian has waited a long time to find his mate. When he finally meets her, surprise, she comes with a broken heart and her thirteen year old son, Shane. Recently divorced, Petra, isn't interested in a new relationship, but she knows how important it is when a shifter finds his mate. Can she and and Killian join together as a family unit?

This is a quiet story about the many ways "families" can come to be. For me, the story was a little slow in resolving the conflict. I liked t
Hazel Robinson
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Love

Loved Killian and Petra's story. Killian has finally met his mate. Petra and her son moved to Bear Creek after her divorce for a fresh start and to help her Uncle Arthur on the farm. To her surprise she meet her life mate. Looking forward to Jason's story. I was also hoping that Tricia's grandmother was Uncle Arthur's mate. Wonderful story but sad in some ways. If Petra had never divorced, Killian would never have met his mate, and Arthur who is up in age never met his mate. 😞😞😞
Kylie Stead
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow

The roughness of real life mixed with the spirit of shifters, the strength of community, bond of true love, the twist of someone lost to the pain of the past whilst trying to fix their future. I love the way these books are written and this one got me right in that spot as it hits on so many truths from my own life. Love this author and the way she writes and makes you feel.
Keryth Belvin
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Worth Reading

I’ve read quite a few of Harmony Raines books over the years and thoroughly enjoyed each and every one.
They may be paranormal novels but the stories are so relatable to real life. The love and loyalty of family and close friends.
I really love that even though they are a series that each one can be read as a stand-alone, I get to revisit much loved prior characters.
Thank you, Ms. Raines for all the hours of wonderful books I So love reading!!
Donna
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Killian finds his mate Petra when he’s off doing a good deed at the farm he helped save. After Petra’s marriage imploded she takes her son Shane to Bear Creek looking for a fresh start. She has lots of shifter knowledge but is timid to embrace life with a mate to soon. Drama about their new home complicates their bond but we’re going to have to wait for book four for the resolution. I read this using my KU subscription.
Patricia Lord
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read.
Elven though Petra was raised around shifters she wasn’t one. She didn’t plan on meeting her mate when she and her son moved to bear creek to help her uncle on his farm.
Killian had seen two of his best friends find their mates and fall in love. He was kinda down and didn’t think her would ever find his till he met Petra at her uncles farm.
Jan Janus
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So we finally find the reason behind Harvey and why he is so adamant on getting his hands on the ranch Arthur is renting. Most important is Killian meets his mate Petra, but could have a slight issue with her son, Shane. I won't go into more details, because I do not like spoilers, so READ READ READ. I think I already know how Jason's book is going to start
Marianne
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Harmony writes books that are enjoyable.

Killian we have met in other Silverback Redemption books, now we meet Petra and her son Shane.

Petra has just come through a divorce, moved to Bear Creek to help her Uncle Arthur with his farm and to give her son a new beginning.

Read and enjoy!
Frances  Dunning
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful feel good story

Recently divorced and looking for a new start for herself and her son Shane Petra moves in with her uncle Arthur. Adopted by Arthur's sister Petra is raised by shifters. When Killian comes around and he lets her know she is his mate, she knows what means. Is she ready to take a leap of fate?
Jan
Anytime I need a mood lift I look for a new book by Harmony Raines. This spin off of over forty shifter men who seem to think that they haven't found their mates because they don't deserve them but work hard at doing good for others because it fills the empty hole in their lives is really good! You know going in that it will all work out, but getting there is what it's all about.
Patti Dinger
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new journey

Lillian had waited a long time to find his mate.
Petra moved to Bear Creek to help her son start a new life after her husband decided he wanted a new woman.
Together they start a journey on finding each other and fighting through obstacles to bring them together.
I loved this story.
Pamela daSilva
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jillian by Harmony Raines

Loved the storyline. Arthur is Petra uncle and a friend of Killian. Petra and her son have come to live with Arthur on his farm. Harry is the landlord of the farm. He is causing trouble for the three adults. Loving, caring, climbing, hiking, family, friendship just a few of the things in this book. Can't wait for the next book in this series.
Martha Wilbur
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent as usual!

I have became addicted to these series of books about the residents of Bear Creek. These different mini-series' about the various groups with their own relationships and the interacting with the characters from the other books is amazing and I hope that it continues for a long time.
Robin Bellows
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was a good story. I liked Shane and his mom. Killian, like Patrick and Gunner has a vulnerability and they aren't afraid to show it to their mates. I loved that Petra was raised by shifters so she didn't have to go through the shock and disbelief knowing that there are people that have an animal in side them.
Ann Olsen
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Strife

Lillian and Petra have both experienced struggles and devastation in their lives. Can they let go of the past and heal? Will they be able to move forward and create the future they both deserve? Harmony Raines writes a touching story about the implosion of life and how one couple helps each other out the pieces back together.
Robin Franks
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Wonderful addition to the Silverback Saviors series. Petra anf Killian make a good couple and will be a great family with Shane. I can't wait for Jason's story. I would recommend this story to any adult reader who enjoys sexy shifter romances.
Kathy
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harmony-raines
This is a sweet romantic tale of Killean finding his mate. This is a standalone book (although many loved characters revisit in the story). A fun book and one which is colorful, warm and full of family.
Melody
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Petra & Killian

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Petra & Killian's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story. Eagerly waiting for Jason's story. Hoping for Arthur too.
Questian
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-to-read
Worth the wait.

I love how the silver backs found their mates. And for Killian's HEA i love that it is simple and sweet. I want Arthur to have his own but i look forward to Jason's book.
Dawn
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

As always Harmony has written a wonderful sweet old fashioned love story with a shifter twist. Harmony's books always have tons of heart, well written characters, and just a little passion with a wonderful HEA.
Linda Santana
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story and a great series

This is one of my preferred authors, the way she develops her characters and the message in their stories is superb. Her stories have a positive message that will resound to many of us. A must read!
Roslyn Donohoe
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story from this great storyteller.

I do love this author's stories and eagerly wait for more. I Just hate to miss any. She tells such wonderful tales and I would hate to miss any. Always so very well worth the. You won't be disappointed.
Lea & Sandra
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Relationships are a work in process!

Whether shifter or not, relationships need to be worked on constantly. This delightful romance emphasizes that point in an engrossing manner. A good read.
Margaret A
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review and

I am never disappointed with a Harmony Raines book. I only wish they were released quicker! Thank you for the thought that goes in to each story. I can't wait to read more!
Janet Swiftbird
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forgiveness and renewal

A sweet storyline of second chances and forgiveness.
Follow the characters as they learn you can get a second chance at love if you learn to forgive yourself and others.
Rebecca Brewster
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Killian

Continuing the shifter series, I recommend reading them in order. When Petra and her son arrive at her uncle's farm, she meets Killian. Her smooth transition is flipped by life. Can everyone work together to forge a happily ever after?

• Sly Bear (Justice Squad #7)
  • Christmas Pegasus (A Mate for Christmas, #3)
  • Winter Bearland
  • The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Builder Bear (Justice Squad Book 6)
  • Brainy Bear (Justice Squad, #5)
  • C.O. Bear (Justice Squad, #4)
  • Monster Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #4)
  • Dragon Mate: Dragon Shifter Romance (MateMatch Outcasts Book 5)
  • Elder Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch #1)
  • Charmed Mate (Cybermates #2)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • The Bronze Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #5)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Broken Lynx (Green Valley Shifters, #5)
Harmony Raines loves to write romance filled with magic and love. Her men are usually not so alpha, but they know how to treat their fated mates, or alien lovers well.

Email: harmony@harmonyraines.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonyraine...

-----------------------------------------------------
From the author:
If you love shifter romances, sign up to my newsletter at http://www.harmonyraines

Silverback Redemption (4 books)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)

News & Interviews

“Family comes in all shapes and sizes. It isn’t about the blood that flows through our veins, it isn’t about who your parents are or where you live. It’s more. So much more. Family is where you turn to when you need help. When you need someone to lift you up or simply to listen. But family is also about being there for others. Without expectations.” Jason looked around the bar.” 0 likes