Start by marking “Savior's Hex: A fae and fur urban fantasy (Spellcaster Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Savior's Hex: A fae and fur urban fantasy (Spellcaster Series Book 2)

Savior's Hex: A fae and fur urban fantasy (Spellcaster Series Book 2)

Autumn in New York has never been so beautiful...or so deadly.

When a notorious fae-hating celebrity dies under mysterious circumstances, the police suspect the forever young. Spellcaster Emma Slade and Alpha werewolf Liam Cooper launch their own investigation into the crime. Bad PR could poison public opinion faster than gas station sushi. But how can they catch a

Kindle Edition
Published March 30th 2020 by Elements Unleashed

To ask other readers questions about Savior's Hex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior's Hex

Start your review of Savior's Hex: A fae and fur urban fantasy (Spellcaster Series Book 2)
Elisa
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma and Liam are back for another tantalizing supernatural investigation and this one is a gripping adventure.

Liam will do absolutely anything for his mate, while Emma is still struggling with the whole mate concept but she is drawing closer and closer to Liam with each passing moment... but first, they had murder's to solve and another deadly adventure to attend to before Emma considered thinking about herself and Liam.

A thrilling, gripping story from beginning to end.
Jeanie Jackson
A must read for modern times! I wish I had the right words to say how much I love Gwen Rivers's newest urban fantasy series, Spellcaster! Savior's Hex, the 2nd book of the series offers us adventure, romance, and spine-tingling suspense combined with amazing, multidimensional characters who will steal your heart. I love the people. Yes, not just characters, but people!
Andrea Stoeckel
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Everything you seek will rise up to meet you"

Emma Slade: Savior of the world! But don't tell her that... Life is complicated enough as it is! Liam, her mate and his assistant North along with Liam's pack of werewolves are smack dad in the middle of NYC, as they got "locked out" of the Pocket Realm. Can they get back in? And, in the meantime, can they tamper down the mortals' fear / obsession with the fae? And what if she/they can't? Are lives in danger? From who? Or better yet what: Gods?
Bookgyrl
Emma and Liam investigate a murder and this leads to another gripping adventure. I can't tell too much as not to spoil it but I really enjoyed this second book of the Spellcaster series.

The series is a spin-off from the Unseelie Court-series, but it is not really neccessary to read that first. I do highly recommend though!

Tristan Burbridge
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The characters were good. The story flowed well. I do wish that I had read the first book in this series, but it didn't stop my enjoyment of this book. Job well done Gwen Rivers!

Elvira
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book that has a great set of characters that are well developed and written for our enjoyment. The storyline has a great flow to it while having magical twists and turns.

Michelle
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Emma was a fantastic character, she was fun and entertaining. I loved the little twists and turns that were present throughout the story, the near ending, with North, was heartrending.

Rachel Joi Maples
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wow! could the second book be better than the first?! love this series!!
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action, drama, romance and more action. Emma and Liam tackle it all together.
This book was awesome and I enjoyed it so much.
I recommend this book and series and cant wait for more.
Dawn Dean

• Kiss of Frost
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • A Rebel Witch
  • Angels & Magic: A Bonus Collection
  • Wanted (Men of Mayhem #1)
  • Dark Spark: A Young Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (Bloodline Academy Book 2)
  • Ravage (Severinov Bratva Book 4)
  • A Wicked Hunger (Creatures of Darkness #1)
  • Mayhem
  • Defenseless Hearts (Playing for Keeps #2)
  • The Cursed Academy Complete Series Boxset [Books 1-6]: A Young Adult Supernatural Academy Series
  • Queen of Light (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #3)
  • Winter's Captive (The Lochlann Treaty, #1)
  • Spring's Rising (The Lochlann Treaty, #2)
  • The Lochlann Treaty, Complete Series (The Lochlann Treaty, #1-4)
  • Summer's Rebellion (The Lochlann Treaty, #3)
  • Autumn's Reign (The Lochlann Treaty, #4)
  • Savage Monarchs (Nocturnal Academy Book 3)

News & Interviews