Start by marking “Slow Dancing” as Want to Read:
Slow Dancing

Slow Dancing

A rising pop star who can't let go of her emotional baggage, and a cocky dance partner who doesn't know what monogamy is.

She's inhibited.

He's free-spirited.

She doesn't want a relationship.

He doesn't believe in them.

She can't believe that anyone would love her.

He can't seem to stop himself from loving her.

When their differences collide and sparks start to fly, he's sure
ebook
Published February 21st 2020 (first published February 19th 2020)

Start your review of Slow Dancing
Stylo Fantome
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote it, so I'm bias.

But Woods is one of my absolute favorite heroes from my books, and I hope lots of people love him, too.
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Stylo Fantome Fans, Romance
Something for Everyone Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
This is a Strong Tale full of Surprises, Sexy Times, and Emotions. The Dance and Music World brings creative people together and boundaries become liquid. This is a Stylo Fantome style full-ride and as I promised I will not spoil it.

Go in full throttle and enjoy.
~~~~~ Before Reading ~~~~~
Auditions Happen...
The Tour is Set...

When the Pop Star is Paired...
With the Strongest Man...
Oil and Water Do Not Want to Mix...

Inhibited Meets Free Spirit...
Both
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Funny. Steamy. Alluring. Exhilarating. Gutsy. Moving. Billowing
And still not enough adjectives to correctly describe the sizzling chemistry that sets the stage and the pages on fire!!
Stylo has written an enthralling love story set on soft crooning songs and panty melting erotic moves in the dance floor. I was so turned on reading them I wish I was Logan Cassidy-the tired popstar and oh-so-delicious as michele morrone, Woods Donahue.

description

He swaggers, smirks and swoons his way into her world, in
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Logan Cassidy was a dancer turned an up and coming pop star. For most of her career, she put herself into a perfectly crafted mold until the new dancer Woods Donahue opened her eyes to other possibilities.

If theres one thing this book excelled at, its the explosive chemistry between the main characters. The intensity permeated right from the beginning and carried throughout the book. This helped make the sex scenes scorching.

Myla
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Slow Dancing exceeds my expectations. The characters are very well thought of; the interaction between them is realistic, bold, sarcastic, and witty. Logan Cassidy is one character I truly enjoy reading. The story is exciting, angsty, and the passion between Logan and Woods are sexy. A very enjoyable book with a wholly satisfying ending. One of my best read from this author.
Dilek VT
Feb 21, 2020 marked it as not-interested
The hero is pansexual. There are scenes of him making out with a guy but no explicit M/M sex scenes.
The Book Bee
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4+ AMAZING STARS
"I want this more than I'm afraid of it."

I have always said I love when a book challenges me. Whether it's my thought process or my emotions, I want to read a book that makes me think about the consequences or the possibilities of what may be or what could have been. So when I originally saw the words that Stylo Fantôme put out about this book, I knew it was just the challenge I needed from her. She originally wrote:

𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 I'll always dance with you Stars

This is a slow, sweet, sexy, shimmy of a story. When you find the one, sometimes its complicated. It can be full of doubt and confusion but also filled with passion and a sense of calm. I really must say that I loved the story. I liked the slow burn and pace of the story. The author brought the dance world alive with this story. I felt as if I was dancing and touring with Logan Cassidy.

This story is a romance. But it opens up on sexuality of individuals. I
TeriLyn
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020-favorites
**Slow Dancing generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "Thank you for dancing with me." Stars

Stylo Fantome has this magical way of story telling that really draws readers into worlds they may otherwise not have been exposed to yet and that's most definitely the case for me in Slow Dancing. This tale is as alluring and charming as it is funny and full of friendship and love. It's unique with low angst and engaging, colorful characters that you'll root for from
Lo Bookfrantic
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review-ng, f-br
4.5 stars!

Working on review!

F(BR) with War!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Logan has been a dancer since she was a young girl, it has always been her passion. She quickly went from a professional back-up dancer to a famous pop star after one singing performance thrust her into the spotlight. Ever since then she has been told what she can and cant be, feeling controlled by her manager and pushed into a direction she really doesnt feel comfortable going in.

Woods has a similar background story to Logan, dancing has been all he has ever known and he is very talented. When
Anna Valsa
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was different. Out of my comfort zone but I love it! Very intense. 🔥🔥🔥
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2020-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
What a breath of fresh air! Are you tired of the usual romance trope? Then read this amazing new release from Stylo Fantome!
Logan has to be one of the most relatable and good natured heroines out there!!! She is a rising pop singer but also a passionate dancer. She is successful but she is surrounded by people who do not really know her. Her only true friend is Jeremy. Things get complicated when Jeremy's crush, Woods, finds his way into Logan's life. Woods is a dancer in Logan's tour and things
Brown Li
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

This is my very first Queer book. When I started this book off I had no idea that Woods, the main guy is Queer. So when she was describing how hot he was while he was making out with another GUY, I was like okay cool all hot guys are gay, unfortunately. And then Woods kept on flirting with her and I was like hold up baby boy what is happening here, I dont think this boy is gay, maybe Bi but definitely not into just dicks. And then I saw a review on Stylos
Jessie
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dance is the secret language of the soul. Loving is the universal language that connects souls equally.

description

Slow Dancing is the story of Logan and Woods, told in third person. Its intense, emotional, angsty, captivating and sensual. Two souls who shared the same passion for dancing and a delicious chemistry that will wrap you.

Rather than highlighting the factor that Woods is a pan-sexual guy, I emphasized how the relationship between them evolved and the final outcome. From my point of view, I
Jessie
5 Dancing Stars

Grace
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Dancing has always seems to me to be a version of foreplay.
Two bodies.
Inches apart.
Moving against one another.
Add some attraction between the two people and the sexual tension is intensified.

This story focuses on two people who think they just want the physical release. And discover their connection runs so much deeper.

Logan Cassidy is a bit of a reluctant pop star. Her past is centered on dance, but one mistake at the age of 16 changed the course of her journey. Singing is now her
 LizLovesBooks
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MJ
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020-books
Stylo Fantome has created a truly beautiful love story with Slow Dancing. A book that is very timely with the decisions many have made these days with respect to their very being. Logan Cassidy as the somewhat reluctant pop star and Woods Donahue as her main back-up dancer find an uneven rhythm as they explore more than just new moves on the dance floor. Theirs is a complicated kind of pairing with Logan wanting to remain discrete and Woods wanting to shout his affection for her to the world.

The
Shelby
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

I didn't know what to expect with this story, but I did know that I adore Stylo Fantome's story-telling.

Logan Cassidy is an up and coming pop-star who is currently on tour. She is used to being isolated, as an artist who got her start in dancing early in life she's never really experienced close relationships with anyone including her parents. Thankfully she has one real friend, Jeremy. Things get a little messy when Jeremy falls for
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Slow Dancing is here and it's different than a lot of the other books I've read by Stylo. I can't say that I connected to this one as much as I have with her other books. But Stylo definitely knows how to weave a story that'll absolutely suck you in.

Woods is here and is a pansexual. He's here to break all sorts of labels and that's just who he is. This was my first time reading about someone who is pansexual, I honestly can't say that I have a lot of knowledge about being pan. But I loved his
BookAddict
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book has me at a loss on what to write in a review. Not only has it left me inarticulate, but the words I might use will have the review bots all over this, so Im doubly hamstrung. If youve read this author before, you know to expect the unexpected, and this is certainly unexpected. I suspect there will be critics on both sides, so I applaud Fantome for pushing herself and taking a chance on something different.

If youre looking for a typical contemporary romance, you wont find that here.
Stephanie
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Anne Milne
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The synopsis gives the bare bones about this book so when I read it the actual story came as a surprise. This has a different feel to the authors previous books and it took me quite a while to get into the flow of the writing and get a feel for the characters. I will tell you the story is relevant interesting thought provoking as well as passionate and emotional. I liked how the story mixed the dance and music world to show a different part of the entertainment world. Logan is a character who ...more
AJ's book-reMarks
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Logan Cassidy is a professionally trained dancer that has recently branched out to singing and started her journey to becoming a pop-star. She is trying to release her emotional baggage while on tour. Shaking things up.

Woods Donahue has joined her troupe as her partner on the road tour he's been following her career for a while. Woods is a free spirit that follows his sexual impulses.

Can these two prima dancers put aside their emotional baggage for a healthy relationship?
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
Shelves: arc
When I first saw that Stylo Fantome had a new book coming out, I was excited. I'll read anything she writes. She is always unique and pushes boundaries in every way. Her characters have a mind of their own and they don't follow the rules of the norm. THAT'S why I read her. That's what I've come to expect. So when I first began Slow Dancing, much to my surprise it seemed as if I was reading a "normal contemporary romance" based around the world of dance. I don't consider that a bad thing, just ...more
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
We can take it slow and I can show you how to slow daaaancee
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning
To red, blue, and yellow skies
It's so crazy, I could drink it like tequila sunrise
Put on that Hotel California
Dance around like I'm insane
I feel free when I see no one
And nobody knows my name.

God Knows I Tried Lana Del Rey

Whats this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Logan Cassidy is a former dancer
~lil maso~
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing

4 Stars:
Just like a slow dance beautiful and romantic.

I suppose they are fated to be together, the pop star and her back up dancer. They seriously have ridiculous chemistry. They try hard to resist but theyre drawn to each other.

The angst and heartache they inflict on each other trying not to give in. They believe they are not meant to be together, theyre too different.

Shes inhibited, hes free-spirited.

Watch the sparks fly.

5 Stars:

This book blew me away, it was one of those stories that
Nightbird Novels
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Star

Up and coming pop star Logan Cassidy has a small infatuation with one of her dancers on tour. Woods Donahue is talented, sexy, and into men. But just when she starts to notice that Woods' gaze lingers on her a little longer than that of a man who isn't interested, Logan will find that she has no idea just what she is in for when Woods decides to give her his FULL attention...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slow Dancing was the incredibly sexy and complex story of Logan,
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Vanity of Roses
  • Poison
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • In the Garden of Discontent
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • The Secrets We Held (Secrets and Truths Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Girls
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • The Truths We Told (Secrets and Truths Duet, #2)
  • Queen of Lies (Empire of Lies #2)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Even If It Hurts
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Treachery Prequel (Antihero Inferno, #0.5)
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people,