Start by marking “Biker Daddy” as Want to Read:
Biker Daddy

Biker Daddy

(Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale)

A biker's love is poison to the one who captures his heart.

Grimm
Thirteen years ago, he came into my life as my son’s best friend. Knobby knees and eyes wide with admiration. Six years ago, he exited my life, leaving Smoky Vale behind for good. Or at least so I thought. Now he’s back, and he’s made it clear what he’s after. Me. The President of the Grimm Reapers. His best
Published January 3rd 2020 by Coco Nutz Publishing (first published July 18th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Biker Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Biker Daddy

Start your review of Biker Daddy
~Volha~
** 4.75 stars **

Despite some editing issues I enjoyed this short introduction to new series. Since this book will be rewritten into a full novel, I am sure all the mistakes will be fixed. This is a beginning for a sassy virgin boy and his biker Daddy who likes to give up control in the bedroom. Daddy Grimm is crude and dangerous, but when it comes to Jamie he can't say no. He's tried to keep Jamie at bay for years, but this boy has waited too long for his Daddy, and he's come to collect his due!
Waleska 'Wally'
Soapy. Gritty. Steamy.

A raw, unfiltered, heartfelt, sexually explicit , MM, contemporary, age gap, Kinky, opposite attract, romance story.

Set in a small town USA , around the lives of members of the Grimm Reapers motorcycle club and others MC Clubs. Told in dual POV by the heroes of this tale , Grimm and Jaime; two intense , conflicting and endearing characters . And their road to HEA it's full of deep lows, inconvenient half truths, humor, passion, and love for each other.

With Biker Daddy ,
~Volha~
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the first book in the series, this story lays foundation to all the characters both main and secondary as well as the town of Smoky Vale with all its secrets and struggles. Told in dual POV, this is age gap romance with slight Daddy kink, lots of quirky characters that make me want to know their stories and pretty steamy encounters. *fans herself, no wait, I need a fan to cool off*

I liked Grimm a lot. He faced challenges everyday being the president of Grimm Reapers and juggling the roles of
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Shelves: daddy-boy, 2020, m-m, dark
Grimm and Jamie and a lot of biker family.

Wowww that was a strongly written gritty story. On one side we have a lot of dirty and filthy-mouthed rough, tough bikers, who f*cked everyone available. On the other side, we have men who are committed to each other till death.

Graeme Buckley aka Grimm aka Daddy Grimm told him a thousand times: “No, no, no and go back to Boston”
Jamie, son of a police chief, is in love with his best friend father Grimm, president of the Grimm Reapers motorcycle club. From
Lori
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
One thing I really like about Gianni Holmes is that she can turn tropes on their heads. She likes to write about unconventional relationships and does it well.

This is a age gap, little top/big, burly bottom who is also a Daddy. It's seems like it wouldn't work but it does. The author does like to write OTT drama and it can be really extra but it can be expected in a story with gritty, hardened outlaw bikers.

It got a little convoluted at the end with the back story about Jamie's dad and Grimm,
Mymymble
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this as much as I expected, which was quite a lot.
I'm a little embarrassed at beginning and ending my 2020 reading challenge with a title so PWP but hey, it was good.
Junior Doctor Jamie and middle aged biker Grimm get together quite early in the book and there's no big misunderstanding or anything like that afterwards, just a gang plot and relationship development.
Everyone warns Jamie about Grimm but, having [cough] known him since his pre-teens, Jamie's sure of what he's getting into.
AussieMum
First thoughtsI read the 20k novella when it came out in prolific works. It wasn’t great. But I did say that if the author reworked this I might give it another try. And at 110k I’m going to give this one another chance.

Actual Review Jan 2020
So...this was freaking light years better than the original novella, which I 2 starred. Thank. Fuck.

Jamie is only slightly annoying but also loves ferociously and refuses to be someone he’s not. And Grimm is one romantic, sexy, biker Daddy (where
AussieMum
***Free at the moment from ProlificWorks***

MC books are my jam but I had so many issues with the story and execution here that I’m surprised I finished it. Especially since I had enjoyed this authors Take Care of You series so much.

The prologue was veering on cheesy and read more like a first draft. The basic setup and dialogue seemed to be more suited to a daytime soap-opera than a bad-arse biker romance.

There was also no tension, no excitement, no anticipation. I can’t even say that I liked
Nile Princess
No no no. You totally lose me when you make a younger, bratty, fem, twink VIRGIN top the older, gruff, biker Daddy. No sirreee Bob. That's too many no's right there. I am imaginative but not THAT imaginative. Hard pass. DNF @ 50%.

Now where is the story about Jamie's dad and Uncle Ben? I wanna read THAT!
Gianni Holmes
Dec 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cee Brown
.•*) .•*)
(.*..•`You kept me going for a few days and I ain't mad....*..*ˑ

Guts, gore and love... Gianni wrote an almost dark book with loving undertones. The readers were aware of just what Biker Daddy may entail, and the author does a good job forewarning, but OH MY GAWD!!! NOTHING was spared, and I LOVED it!!!!

Stepping outside of her comfort zone, Gianni Holmes bought her biker group to life with a descriptive pulse and dosed its president in a romance he'd spent years trying to avoid. I truly
Waleska 'Wally'
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soapy. Gritty. Steamy.

With Biker Daddy ,
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everything I’ve been looking for.

I have been looking for a good Motor cycle club book forever and I’m SOO glad I stumbled upon this gem. And what a gem it is. I loved all of this. All of it. Big tough, and criminal. I loved how J was the one who pursued Daddy G. Which was a twist, I loved their Hawt dynamic. And I enjoyed their story. It was hot, it was suspenseful, and it was love. It had all the ruggedness I enjoy in a good MC book.
The writing was great, the side characters were AMAZING. Can’
Mimi
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
Overall book rating: 4 stars
Audio book: n/a
Book Cover: 2 Stars
MC1: Grimm president of the Grimm Reapers Motorcycle club
MC2: Jamie medical doctor intern

I decided December last year that I am so stuck in my ways and need to try at least 5 books this year that I would not normally read. Like this one for instance I am not a big fan of Daddy play and MC books normally could go any way. So this is my number 1 of 5 new to try

And I am pleased to say I am not regretting reading this book and
Claudia Rose
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, daddy, age-gap, biker
I want to start off by saying THANK FUCK for this book because holy hell it is so hard to find something of this caliber that hits all the odd quirks I like in books. The last one I read I liked this much was “Hades (Of Gods and Monsters)” by Wulf Francu Godgluck and I read that pretty much a solid year ago.

I’ve read a few of Holmes’ other novels and enjoyed them but this kickoff of a new series set all my buttons alight with excitement. There’s a grittiness to it that I love in romance but it
Amy Dufera
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Biker Daddy, the first book in The Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale series, is a fantastic romance by Gianni Holmes.

As the title suggests, this is a fun and spicy Daddy romance between Grimm and his son's best friend, Jamie. And I am still in awe of how wonderful and unique it is.

Jamie's long been in love with Grimm. When Jamie left he told Grimm he'd be back for him and now he's back to claim him offically. Seriously, Jamie's flirting and devotion is outstanding in it's strength and it's humor.

This is
Anabela.M.
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I admit that when I read the short version of 𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆, the story mostly made me laugh. It's just that there was something really entertaining about bad,though Grimm running from small,young Jamie. It was also hot and intense, because the two have an incredible chemistry.

That short is now the first chapters of the full version of the book,and there's nothing funny about it. Because all the reasons Grimm had to keep Jamie away,all his fears come to life. Him personally and his club have a lot
Amanda
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was explicit, raw, kinky, and heartbreaking.

Gianni Holmes really laid the foundation for this series well in this first installment. I already have characters I love, characters I hate, and characters I’m rooting for to get their own story. If there’s one thing this author knows how to do, it’s write characters you can get invested in.

I found Jamie to be just the right amount of sassy with a emotionally vulnerable side that I appreciated. Grimm is the typical biker gang leader with a
Angie Juarez
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ivy
Grimm is the president of the Grimm Reapers an outlaw biker club. He’s bi and out to his club, that’s how he created it, after being throw away by his former club for being bi. Grimm managed his roles between his club and his son Joel. He also manages to avoid Jamie until he came back in his life full force.
Jamie is Joel’s best friend and he wants Grimm. Everyone try to convive him how is a bad idea, to date a rough older biker. Jamie doesn’t care, he wants Grimm and he will do everything to
michaela ⚘
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, hot, arc
Biker Daddy was a very sexy and entertaining read.

Jamie has had been pining after Daddy Grimm, his best friend’s father and the leader of a motorcycle gang for years now -- he made a promise to come back to him and he’s keeping it. No matter how many times Daddy Grimm has made it clear he does not want him.

Grimm is furious when Jamie returns. He wanted more for him and giving into Jamie was never part of his plan. He’s determined to resist the kid and get him out of the town -- but turns out
Kaila
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
gianni is an amazing author.. love this author's work and this story didnt dissapoint. the characters were likeable and amazing.. it was fast paced and action packed.. it kept me reading until over and i cannot wait for the next one. lol.
Allison
Jul 24, 2019 marked it as no-thanks-authors-i-don-t-care-for  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts, 2019, free, dnf
I tried, but the complete lack of editing is too much to take. You can't change tense multiple times in a single sentence and expect it to be okay. This author is going on the no thanks list.
Nicole Prado-Carr
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish it had more edits because there were so many little inconsistencies and things that just pull you out of the story because it needs to be fixed
Ashley
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Omfg I loved this! I'm not leaving a detailed review but it was such a good story/ beginning and I really hope the whole story is out soon!
Ed Davis
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sorry, but this story was so boring I couldn’t finish.
Natosha Wilson
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, that is what comes to mind after reading this book. I was truly blown away by Gianni Holmes. This is the first book I have read by this author but after ready Biker Daddy, it will definitely not be the last one. I truly fell in love with this first book in this series and I did not want it to end. Now I will be impatiently awaiting the second book in this series. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next with this group of men that I came to love after reading this story.

Grimm is
Some1possible
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

Tiny twink tops bad ass MC president? GAH! YES!!!! I was all over this when it was a short story, and I was positively ecstatic to know she wrote more for these two.

Even as a young teen, Jaime has always known that he was going to claim Daddy Grimm someday-gruff Daddy Grimm who would buy Jaime makeup just to make him smile. Grimm thinks the infatuation will fade with time and distance, but when Jaime returns from college, he's even more determined than ever.

“You kiss me, right here,
Xanthe
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this is a big expansion of a novella that came out in 2019, which I really enjoyed, and Gianni Holmes has expanded from the end of that story, giving readers more of a plot and romance between Jamie and Grimm. I had high hopes for what the author could do with the extra 90k that she had added and I was not disappointed.
There is a great cast of characters. Some you love, some you hate and some that you love to hate. Being with Jamie gives Grimm the opportunity to see and interact with others
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • His Kind of Man (HeavyLoad! #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • Renegades (Breaking the Rules #1)
  • Caring For Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • For the Love of a Boy (Father #2)
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services #2)
  • Daddy's Forbidden Room
  • Finding Ripley
  • Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)
  • Straight as a Wheel: Smoke Valley MC (Sex & Mayhem, #11)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Rules for Growing (Davey's Rules, #4)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
Gianni Holmes is a true believer in love and romance finding people regardless of gender, race, religion or creed. She has a first degree in Spanish and International Relations and has been a teacher for the past 4 years. She enjoys old TV shows such as Everybody Loves Raymond and the Andy Griffith Show. She loves museums, the outdoors but hates large bodies of water, a fear stemmed from almost ...more

Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale (2 books)
  • Boyfriend Booked