Start by marking “The Allies of Humanity Book Four: Freedom in the Universe” as Want to Read:
The Allies of Humanity Book Four: Freedom in the Universe

The Allies of Humanity Book Four: Freedom in the Universe

The Allies of Humanity are a group of individuals from several different worlds who came to the vicinity of the Earth to observe the alien Intervention that is occurring in our world and to report on the activities of this Intervention and its implications for the human race.

The Allies of Humanity Briefings reveal the reality of Contact occurring in the world today.

This
Published September 13th 2019 by New Knowledge Library

To ask other readers questions about The Allies of Humanity Book Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Allies of Humanity Book Four

Start your review of The Allies of Humanity Book Four: Freedom in the Universe
Donald
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again I feel a great sense of gratitude for this fourth set of Briefings from The Allies. It’s has been 7 years since I found their first set of Briefings. How else could we ever know the reality of the situation Humanity is facing. Hopefully many others will feel the truth in their hearts and become inspired to be the change so needed in this world. Our freedom calls out to those able to respond.
Ivan Subotičanec
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Allies of Humanity Book Four and its predecessors are for those who seek to become educated about the big picture of human existence in the universe. The Allies are not here to persuade or dominate humanity but rather to provide their wisdom and perspective to us at a time where it is so greatly needed, as we are confronted with an intervening extraterrestrial presence in the world. Their message promotes greater responsibility and cooperation within the human family for the purpose of ...more
Jill Land
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blessed to live in a time of Revelation

We are the natives living in a vast universe. Each Revelation given strengthens all of humanity. As an individual these briefings help my journey up the mountain. Our Allies in the Greater Community have given us a perspective we would not otherwise know. Nasi Novare Coram
Selma
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing portal into the greater machinations of our world and beyond - how we now all as individuals and collectively can participate in a movement towards self-determination, and a freedom to be true to ourselves and others, within a vast context of reality.
Mary
Sep 17, 2019 added it
Who are the Allies of Humanity? Read this book, read it after reading Books 1-3 to understand the forces in the universe that support freedom on Earth and beyond, and who opposes human freedom.
Mark Berger

Jan 14, 2020

• On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
  • Homecoming - The Unari Experiment Book 1
  • The Most Dangerous Superstition
  • Strange Practice (Dr. Greta Helsing, #1)
  • Black Elk Speaks: Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux
  • Into the Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver
  • Should I Stay or Should I Go?: Surviving a Relationship with a Narcissist
  • The Life After Death
  • Death - And After?
  • Auf zerbrochenem Glas (Ein Nik-Pohl-Thriller 1)
  • Undoing Depression: What Therapy Doesn't Teach You and Medication Can't Give You
  • Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives