Start by marking “The Allies of Humanity: Book Four: Freedom in the Universe” as Want to Read:
The Allies of Humanity: Book Four: Freedom in the Universe

The Allies of Humanity: Book Four: Freedom in the Universe

(The Allies of Humanity #4)

The Allies of Humanity are a group of individuals from several different worlds who came to the vicinity of the Earth to observe the alien Intervention that is occurring in our world and to report on the activities of this Intervention and its implications for the human race.

The Allies of Humanity Briefings reveal the reality of Contact occurring in the world today.

This fo
Published September 13th 2019 by New Knowledge Library (first published September 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Allies of Humanity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Allies of Humanity

Start your review of The Allies of Humanity: Book Four: Freedom in the Universe
Bill Nadeau
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While Book Two is my favorite of the Allies of Humanity Briefings books, because I think it speaks most clearly and directly to modern-day humanity about what the collectives want and why they are intervening here, this last of the series to date, "Book Four: Freedom in the Universe" is perhaps the most important for us modern humans to study.

If you were to ask a random selection of ten of the people you know what freedom means to them, you would likely get ten different answers. If you were to
Donald
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again I feel a great sense of gratitude for this fourth set of Briefings from The Allies. It’s has been 7 years since I found their first set of Briefings. How else could we ever know the reality of the situation Humanity is facing. Hopefully many others will feel the truth in their hearts and become inspired to be the change so needed in this world. Our freedom calls out to those able to respond.
Karen M Jezik
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is your opportunity to help save humanity.

Please read this book , and the three others in the series that came before it.
Your life will be altered in an instant.
This is very important work. Humanity needs you. It is very easy to read and comprehend. It will shock you a little bit-which is a good thing. You will see.:))
Ivan Subotičanec
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Allies of Humanity Book Four and its predecessors are for those who seek to become educated about the big picture of human existence in the universe. The Allies are not here to persuade or dominate humanity but rather to provide their wisdom and perspective to us at a time where it is so greatly needed, as we are confronted with an intervening extraterrestrial presence in the world. Their message promotes greater responsibility and cooperation within the human family for the purpose of earni ...more
Jill Land
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blessed to live in a time of Revelation

We are the natives living in a vast universe. Each Revelation given strengthens all of humanity. As an individual these briefings help my journey up the mountain. Our Allies in the Greater Community have given us a perspective we would not otherwise know. Nasi Novare Coram
Selma
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing portal into the greater machinations of our world and beyond - how we now all as individuals and collectively can participate in a movement towards self-determination, and a freedom to be true to ourselves and others, within a vast context of reality.
Mary
Sep 17, 2019 added it
Who are the Allies of Humanity? Read this book, read it after reading Books 1-3 to understand the forces in the universe that support freedom on Earth and beyond, and who opposes human freedom.
Jennie smallenbroek
Jan 30, 2020
Mark Berger
Oct 02, 2019
Phillip A Kocol
Jun 09, 2020
Nea
rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2020

• The Allies of Humanity Book One
  • Wisdom from the Greater Community Volume I
  • On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
  • I'm Fine and Neither Are You
  • The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate – Discoveries from a Secret World
  • witte wieven, weerwolven en waternekkers
  • The Last Madam: A Life in the New Orleans Underworld
  • Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
  • The Gnostic Gospels
  • Nature's End
  • Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism [Kindle Edition]
  • The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold
  • Psychic Self-Defense
  • Johnny and the Bomb (Johnny Maxwell, #3)
  • The Seventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a "Psychic Spy" for the U.S. Military
  • The Truth Kills
  • The Scribe Method: The Best Way to Write and Publish Your Non-Fiction Book
  • She's Come Undone

The Allies of Humanity (5 books)
  • The Allies of Humanity: An Urgent Message about the Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today
  • The Allies of Humanity: Book Two