Start by marking “Road to Hope: How One Woman Went from Doubting Her Path to Embracing Her Inner Journey” as Want to Read:

Have you ever felt stuck? If so, you are not alone. As a 36-year-old wife, mother, and corporate executive, Dena Jansen's life looked successful by society's standards. But she found herself at an intersection--stranded at a real-life crossroads in her life.

Over a matter of years, darkness and doubt slowly crept in, leaving her unsure and unsettled in her life, marriage,
Published November 15th 2019 by Dena Speaks LLC

To ask other readers questions about Road to Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Road to Hope

Start your review of Road to Hope: How One Woman Went from Doubting Her Path to Embracing Her Inner Journey
Tangled in Text
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first audiobook of the decade and it did notdisappoint. First off, I loved immediately connecting with her as a "number-crunching and rule-following auditor", even thought she might not still be one, I still felt that bond!

Road to Hope was an extremely personal journeythat was more to encourage than advise. She didn't necessarily sit there and list the steps on how to do things, but gave you an honest look into how she changed her life, bumps and all. Her struggles seemed to serve as
Celia
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, non-fiction
When I agreed to review Jansen's Road to Hope, I, for some reason, thought I was going to be reading and reviewing a self-help book. Maybe it was because of the line that follows her title, which is: How One Woman Went from Doubting Her Path to Embracing her Inner Journey. I was pleased to find out that what followed was more of an encouraging memoir rather than a "how-to" in living a more authentic life. Don't get me wrong - there is nothing wrong with a nicely written "how-to", but I enjoyed ...more
Shea Jones
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dena’s story reminds us that once we REALLY know ourselves we can be our BEST selves. What started out as a professional journey became a life transformation. ‘Road to Hope’ made me think of things in new ways. Dena’s transparency in some hard situations made me feel like I was in the seat right next to her. Her gift of storytelling kept us with her in the pain and ultimately in the hope & freedom.
Ariel Hess
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: This review is solely my opinion. I was provided a copy of this book from Lone Star Literary Life partner in exchange for my honest review. The comments in this review do not reflect the views of the author or the publisher. The copies used inthis review are finalized copies sent to me in exchange for my honest review. #partner #LSBBT

This Christian inspired memoir takes a unique approach to present the reader with the events of Dena Jansen's life. Dena does an exceptional job of
3.5 of 5 Stars

Why isn't it enough when we do finally get the right job, house, family, etc.? What are we truly searching for? Is it self-revelation, or something deeper and beyond ourselves? Author and Entrepreneur, Dena Jansen, seeks to answer these questions and more in her debut, Road to Hope.

I started reading, coincidentally, on a recent road trip and was quickly pulled in by Dena's familiar story. From the outset, she shares the details of what should be a happy, easy-going life. Dena's
Holly Maxwell
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was nothing that I expected or thought it would be, though I think I needed it at this exact time in my life. I am living the struggle of the “work transition” as I just sold my company and only career I’ve known. I needed to hear many of the sayings, quotes, and questions she talks about. Though my journey is not the same as hers I was able to relate to her story throughout the entire book.

Dena’s writing style makes it extremely easy to visualize and even feel like your are there
Lorilei Gonzales
I will kick off this review of Road to Hope by Dena Jansen by gushing over the cover. Gorgeous! The color palette is soothing and the image of the open sky and road is the epitome of an inspirational journey. Even the font used has that distinct inspirational look to it. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Take a stroll through the inspirational or spiritual aisle next time you’re at Barnes and Noble and you will see variations of this style of font.

Truthfully speaking, I was a little wary of
Kristine Hall
4.5 STARS. AUDIO BOOK REVIEW. Author Dena Jansen narrated her memoir and that was an excellent choice and was professionally performed. Hearing Dena's words, in Dena's own voice and with her emphasis on words and her feelings behind them to the book to the next level. Dena has a startling level of self-awareness and her analytical brain allows her to attack her problems and the solutions with precision.

I love that Dena's trajectory isn’t a solid slope up. It’s up/down, two steps forward,
Dena Jansen
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Laird
Sara
Rachel Griesmer
Steve Weber

• Finding Esme
  • Spent Identity (Annalisse Series #2)
  • Ain't Nobody Nobody
  • All in
  • Yeah, but I Didn't
  • The Other Half of Happy
  • The Mail Order Bride's Secret (Outlaw Mail Order Brides, #3)
  • Monsterland
  • Waiting Forever: Vol 5 (The Forever Series)
  • Wife for Now
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Why Stuff Matters: A Novel (Caprock)
  • From The Ashes (Book 2)
  • His Curvy Friend (Book Boyfriends Wanted 1)
  • Last First Kiss
  • Rounding Home: A Memoir of Love, Betrayal, Heartbreak, and Hope with an Intimate Look into Raising a Child with Severe Autism
  • H.H. Holmes: The True History of the White City Devil