Start by marking “The Dirty Dozen: ALPHA Edition” as Want to Read:

A Doctor
An Architect
A Bar Owner
A Rockstar
None of them stood a chance against the women who would bring them to their knees.
Possession raged through their blood like a live wire.
Nothing will stop them from claiming what should be theirs, but…
Can the women
1181 pages
Published December 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Dirty Dozen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dirty Dozen

Start your review of The Dirty Dozen: ALPHA Edition
Linda
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Come the Fall did not disappoint

4-4.5stars (Rating based on story Come the Fall)
I sampled some of the other stories but the main attraction of this collection was a new romance by Jolie Vines. Come the Fall is an offshoot of her Marry the Scot series that I love but you do not have to read the series to enjoy this novella. It's well-written with likable characters and, though the sexual tension between the hero and heroine starts from their first perilous encounter, there's emotional connection
Astraycat
1. The Fighter – S.E. Rose 4stars
A great short read with a strong and sweet H saved h and her sister from danger.

2. The Doms – Sammy King 2.5 stars
Felt like an incomplete story.

3. The British Hunk – Gemma Arlington 1 star
Poor writing and plot, too many POV, incomplete story.
Viper Spaulding
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some of these are outstanding, while others are simply passable.

This collection of romance novellas is sure to have something for everyone. It’s a real mixed bag, so I’ll give each one a quick summary:

The Fighter – S.E. Rose

Maverick runs a gym where young Cam comes to learn to defend herself. Bridget is her adult sister, who is working to free them both from the abusive home of their stepfather. The romance between Mav and Bridget was intense and beautiful as Mav works to empower both young
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 CRANKY STARS

I’m only giving this anthology 4 stars due to its length. Twelve romance novels are just too much for me at one time. I’m not a big fan but some authors do write stories I can enjoy. Therefore, I’m concentrating this review on the three stories I loved.

The first is Come the Fall by Joline Vines. If you have read her Marry the Scot series, you’ll love it too. An old nemesis of the McRae boys appears in this novel. It is a nail bitter suspense novella that is hard to put down. Autumn
Jennifer Wertz
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of romance novellas.

Come the Fall by Jolie Vines is amazing. The characters are amazing. I love them. Bull is an incredible scottish alpha male and Autumn is strong and confident. This story is detailed and has great depth of characters and their lives. This story is steamy hot and full of adventure and romance. This story is perfect and has a fantastic happy ending.
Donna
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A lot of great authors with novellas filled with all the Alpha Heroes we love. One of my favorites was Come The Fall by Jolie Vines. Who doesn’t love an Alpha ‘Bull’dozer and a sassy lass that can give it right back to him when others will cower down to him. The story didn’t seem too short, it was perfect. Both of them had their own problems but in the end found a HEA. Get ready for witty banter and the sexy steam. If you love Alpha’s, grab this collection!
Chikap09
*This review is for Come The Fall by Jolie Vines*

Come The Fall is a short, but super sweet story about Autumn and Bull. Autumn is on the run with her nephew when she nearly runs Bull off the road. Our hero is a gruff Scot who doesn't believe he'll ever find the woman of his dreams. Little did he know she was right around the corner... literally. Autumn and Bull's love ignites fast, but true. CTF is such a wonderful story and a perfect example of Jolie Vines writing style.
Elizabeth
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
I struggled to get through this book. There were a couple good stories and some with a lot of potential, but some of them weren't good at all. Continuity, details, and grammar issues (I'm not talking a couple here and there) with many of the stories, and it just didn't sit right with me. Below is a list of each book along with a couple sentences to review each story.

Twelve novellas from 13 authors (technically). One author wrote two stories, and two authors wrote one story. While I'm not an
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Dirty Dozen is a box set by 12 authors with 12 hot alpha males short hot stories. This box set totals about 1181 in pages. This is a great set to test the waters with a new author or if like me I love Alpha instant love stories so this was a must have for me. I do also like box sets to get my quick fix of a romance story especially when I have to await for an appointment or something to read at lunch.
Here are the stories that you will be getting in this set:

1. The Fighter by S.E Rose
2. The
Kylee
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read “Plucked” by MV Ellis from this collection and believe me when I say this would have to be one of the steamiest reads of 2019. If it is dirty, hot romances that have drama, complications and Alpha Males by the plenty then this story will hold you captivated. Your heart will pound, your pulse will race and you will be sitting on the edge of your seat as collaborations are formed and the music tells the story of desires and love.
Cynthia Carpenter
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Going Down in Flames by Kay Maree and Natasha Thomas

Ryker and Seraphina with pull in you and keep you want more and more. They each have a not so good past and when they meet its like instant fireworks. With emotions and twists and turns that will keep you on the edge with and ending that will have your head spinning. Can't wait to read more.
Loralie
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fighter- SE Rose

I didn't really think of Mav as an alpha after he met Cam. His heart of gold really shined through. I think he saw a kinship in her and really wanted to protect Cam and Bridget. He was their knight in shining boxing gloves. They all had the fighting spirit in them, especially making it through adversity and thriving. It was a heartwarming story
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, kay-maree
I will edit this review as I work my way through the stories.

Basing this one so far on Going Down in Flames – Natasha Thomas & Kay Maree
It's a cliff hanger so be warned to curse the authors. I want the next one because the action was all at the end I need to know if anyone died. Hot stuff.

I'm looking forward to the rest as I don't know a lot of these authors.
Erin Figueiredo
Fantastic Collection!

This is a fantastic collection of stories about different sexy alpha men that will please any reader. There is a story in here that will be sure to titillate and entertain you. Each one is different and each author has their own twists added for the ultimate enjoyment. This is definitely a collection to not miss out on.
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 DIRTY DOZEN STARS!! Wow, you get 12 great authors and 12 great stories!! I have read a couple of the stories and loved them, they are fast reads with lots of sexiness. If this is how the rest will be I am excited for this collection. There is something for everyone in this collection and lots of authors.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing box set, which has been written by 12 different authors’, with 12 great stories, and with 12 alphas and the women who tame them. This is well written, with engaging stories, and is an all round steamy read. I highly recommend for all.
Becky Wise
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Dirty Dozen: Alpha edition is a fabulous read. You have 12 wonderful stories with every type of Alpha you just love to sink your teeth into. My favorite had to be The Fighter by S.E Rose. You get a lot of heart and heat when it comes to her Alpha Mav. You will just love how protective Mav is and totally swoon worthy too. These Alpha stories need to be read. I couldn't get enough of them.
Jenn the Readaholic
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this collection of short and not-so-short novellas from a few authors I knew and some I didn’t. There’s something for just about everybody in this anthology, but SE Rose’s story about Bridget and Maverick has to be my favorite one. After all, who doesn’t like a fighter with a heart of gold? Or a cop with a chip on his shoulder and a woman with a secret that she’s been told not to share, a là Shawn and Londyn’s story by Lana Cohen?

Overall, if you’re looking for some new authors to read
Jodi
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good anthology! Lots of great stories.

Anthology of some really interesting stories. Some I loved, some I found okay. A couple weren’t my cup of tea, but overall good book. However, cliffhangers in a book like this make me want to pull my hair out. My favourites were The Fighter by SE Rose and Plucked by MV Ellis. The Fighter hits you right in the feels. Plucked starts off hot as sin and circles around to meant to be.
Chasny Dove Nichols
Jan 09, 2020
Samantha King
Lisa
Jan 01, 2020
Kay Maree
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela Stout
Jenn Fike
Dec 24, 2019
Steve Weber
Dec 24, 2019

• Hard Nox (Wild Scots, #1)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • Midnight Kiss
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Fight For Us: a Second-Chance Military Romantic Suspense
  • Brute
  • Her Christmas Wish
  • Catch Me (Spring Hill Blues, #2)
  • Mafia Light Box Set (Brute, Beast, Brash and an extended Christmas Epilogue)
  • I'll Take Two
  • Mad Love (Slateview High, #3)
  • The Secret (The Comeback Series Book Four)
  • Hairless Harassment (Pet Whisperer P.I. #3)
  • A Charming Fatality (Magical Cures Mystery #7)
  • The Fire (The Hurricane, #4)
  • Learning Curve
  • Chastely Bitten (Blood Alliance #1)
Kay Maree is a mother and a wife. Born and raised in Newcastle, NSW Australia.
My passion was too show my children that you are never to old to make your dreams come true.
Which is what lead me to write and publish Angel Mine in 2017.
With support from my family and friends, I have managed to accomplish something I never thought I could.

And I just hope you fall in love with my characters as much as

The Dirty Dozen (4 books)
  • The Dirty Dozen: Princess Edition