Start by marking “Tea's Weird Week: 2019 Review” as Want to Read:
Tea's Weird Week: 2019 Review

Tea's Weird Week: 2019 Review

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A collection of the "Tea's Weird Week" column from author Tea Krulos which shares his research, adventures, and stories from his personal life. Krulos writes about his favorite topics-- the paranormal, bizarre subcultures, conspiracy theory, folklore, and more. Krulos shares stories from his youth, books he's reading, as well as encounters with Flat Earthers, Krampus, Real ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 20th 2019 by Tea Set Press

To ask other readers questions about Tea's Weird Week, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea's Weird Week

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Tea's Weird Week: 2019 Review
Mitch
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Krulos strikes again

Yea Krulos is one of the best chroniclers out there of the totally craziness of our world today, and he does not disappoint in this book. He has a wickedly keen eye for high strangeness and a great voice to bring it to light. Well worth your time.
David johnson
is currently reading it
Dec 22, 2019
Teresa Mercer
is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2020
I'm a journalist and author from Milwaukee, WI. I've written for a wide range of publications and have authored 3 non-fiction books: Heroes in the Night (2013), Monster Hunters (2015), and Apocalypse Any Day Now (2019). I also contributed a chapter to The Supernatural in Society, Culture, and History (2018). I have two books out in 2020: Wisconsin Legends & Lore and American Madness.

I write a