Start by marking “Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)

Reaping Havoc

(The Grimm Brotherhood #2)

Reaping Havoc releases March 9th, 2020. Full blurb coming soon!

This is the second book in the Grimm Brotherhood series. This series must be read in order.
Kindle Edition
Published March 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reaping Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaping Havoc

Start your review of Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
Carla
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Where is the ten star review button??? I am serious, this series just gets better and better! I love the suspense as well as the humor. Salem is one of the best heroines I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I love her bravery and her snark. This book will draw you in from the very beginning! I was so engrossed with this story that I read the entire thing in just one sitting! And that ending? GAH! I need the next book ASAP!

Awesome read!
Atlanta Whitlock
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I honestly thought that the first book was incredible and that nothing would top it, but after reading this one, I can say that I was in for a hell of a lot more surprises and the twists just kept coming. Both Meg Anne and Kel Carpenter are amazingly talented and they just hit the mark yet again. I cant find the words to describe this book, but what I can say is that you will experience so many emotions that youll have no idea whats going to hit you. I found myself laughing at quite a few parts, ...more
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
An addictive read!

Reaping Havoc was an unputdownable and bewitching read. My eyes did not want to leave the pages. I can't believe I read this book so fast.

The second installment in The Grimm Brotherhood Books deals with the ultimate betrayal that Graves and Salem discovered in book one. This is the aftermath and the lengths they go through to get justice and makes things right. Salem also discovers what she is and it was quite a shocker. It explains all of her heightened abilities and the
Elysian Fields
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Such a fun story, just a fast paced and fun as book one. This one did seem to have less humor for me (maybe just less over the top humor), and it does have some really great moments. The one line that made me laugh out load is a spoiler but let me say it was perfect comedic timing, LOL. I still really enjoyed the characters especally Esme, that lady is gold. There were also some somber moments making this story feel a tad bit deeper emotionally. I did miss Sheep Shep in this stoy, he really was ...more
Reena
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for this second installment felt like forever! Finally, I sunk my fangs in it and boy what a tasty story it was!!!

Where to start? Right from the heading of chapter 1 Salem's snark and sass had me cracking up, earning quite the confusing looks from my kids (no, kids, that's not a book for you, at least not for a few more years!). From that point on, I barely left my spot on the couch (unless you count a coffee refill break). Not a dull moment throughout the story. There's so much going
Aneesa Bhayat
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-books
This book is better than chocolate!
Sassy, loudmouth, daring, dont give a crap but with a MASSIVE heart! Now thats Salem and shes my type of girl! A fantastic book that had me reading in between my tea and lunch breaks (sometimes even sneakily during working hours), it was just that good. And the title, it says it all. Fantastic.
Book 2 contains loads of action as the Reapers have to discover what or who is behind all the killings and Salem kicks butt! Graves is in the midst of this and is
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I adopt Esme?!

No. Really. I want an awesome yet loony gun toting aunt just like her! Lol. And a Salem. And Tamsin. Ah heck throw in a Graves too and I'm on cloud nine! 🤣 I devoured this book and can't wait for the next!
Rachel Joi Maples
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
dare i say book 2 surpassed book 1?! ... love this series!!
Sydney
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the love of cupcakes everywhere this book is delicious! Salem and Graves are sour and sweet and I just can't get enough of them. And her crazy friend Tamsin is a hoot. But it's not all laughs. We learn so much more about who Salem is and more about her family. And James is just as much a douche as ever. Time to do some butt kicking.
Jessica
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love that the book started off right where book one left off. Salem has to overcome a world that is male dominated and show her true worth among the reapers. She learns more about herself. The more she learns the more questions she find. Esme is a true fighter. Shes kept it hidden all along. Has great lead up to an awesome and surprising fight scene. It does leave off on a cliff hanger but a good one! Kel and Meg have done it again! ...more
Ashley Shvetsova
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book freaking killed it!!! Ha! I just man that was a ride..... An amazing ride but a roller coaster of awesomeness. The twist in the story, the bad guy, and the story behind him were tenuous and something I pieced together but not to its full extent which was pleasantly surprising! I loved this story and the ending one made me clap with glee and two I straight cried my eyes out but I am so so so ready for the next one already! ...more
Heather Ambrose
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book was fantastic. Continuing the story from Reapers Blood the book does not disappoint. There is plenty of action, humor and lust!! The build up between Salem and Graves is intense and so worth the wait. You get to know a little more about the Brotherhood in this book and a little more about a couple of the characters in the Brotherhood. This book left off with "small" cliffhanger and I can not wait to see what book 3 has in store for us. I highly recommend reading this series!
Esmeralda Silva
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salem and Graves just keep getting better and better, I really love them, the tension between them, just wow. Salem is so bad, I love her!
They finaly find the werewolf but that is not the end.. It has a realy great twist !
I'm dying to read the next one!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Salems sassy and I give no f***s attitude has me falling further in love with her character and this wild adventure she calls life!

More twists and turns in this action packed book! The plot has definitely thickened and I cant wait for this next book because things are about to get WILD!
Ashlee  Turf *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
I feel like I cant really explain anything in this book because it would give too much of the story away.

Possibly the best quote out of a book ever. For most people, dying was a bitch. For me? It was Tuesday.

I havent read anything from Kel Carpenter yet (other than this series), but Meg Anne, I have enjoyed her Chosen series and it was awesome! The two authors blend well. Its an amazing ride in this book. It has its hot moments and its irritating moments. Graves and Salem *sigh*, you want them
Shelly Wygant
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this book Salem is even more feisty. As she learns her true identity it only brings more questions than answers. As someone is out to kill her he is in for a big surprise. Graves is along for the ride whether he wants to or not. You need to read book one first.

This read is a wild ride, full of angst, action, and laugh out loud moments. You will meet a few characters that you will want to ring their neck. I loved at the end Salem got some closure with a few things. Lets talk about her aunt.
Kassi
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of this slow burn trilogy, where Salem wreaks havoc with the help of Tam & the unwilling Graves & the uber sweet box of hostess cupcakes. I don't want to unknowingly give any spoilers so mum it is on my account until you read this, but I will say this the ending is a cliffy that's for sure, but not like huge, huge, hugest, more like in between huge & little like hugle lol. I really want Reaper Reborn!
Why couldn't it be homemade cookies, we would never know haha. Imma kinda
Heather
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reaping Havoc is the second book in The Grimm Brotherhood series. You have to read these in order to understand what is going on.

I am absolutely loving this series! It is a fantastic fantasy series with some great characters. We first meet Salem and Graves in book 1 (Reaper's Blood). I enjoyed reading about more of their story, it really pulls the reader in and keeps you entertained. I love a good slow- burn romance, and this one was made better by also having an action packed story line. Highly
Telisha Mortensen
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Snarky and fun!

I loved this installment of the Grimm Brotherhood books! There were parts that I actually had to read out loud because I love the way Salem talks and how her mind works! I could not put this one down. I read it in one sitting. We learn more about her powers and how she is a female reaper. The chemistry with Graves is awesome. I dont want to post any spoilers but some questions are answered and a slew of new ones crop up. Ready for book 3!
Tara Albin
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salems story continues with a bang. Not even 10 minutes in, and my jaw was on the floor. As with all of Meg Annes books, I couldnt put it down. I laughed until I cried, cried some more, raged at the antagonist, and ended up having to take a cold shower (#MenByMeg strikes again :P). I love how relatable the characters are, and how even minor characters get awesome story arcs.

Amazing job, once again, Meg and Kel! I cant wait for number 3!
Rose Brown
Hilariously Entertaining!
Reaping Havoc continues the storyline began with Reapers Blood. Salem is still the sassy, snarky, take no prisoners badass and Graves is with her all the way. This tale has action, suspense, drama, humor and smoking chemistry between Salem and Graves. The is a cliffhanger, but it is well worth it.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Fleur
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Things are only just beginning for Salem, she gets some answers to things but oh boy there are loads more questions that come up, then there are the twists, deaths and an Aunt that I think is totally amazeballs! There are plenty of emotions for you to go through, laughs to be had, shocks, getting to know characters more and Salem and Graves relationship to get addicted to...I could go into more details about everything but you seriously just need to read it!!
Erin Figueiredo
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and utterly awesome!

Once again Salem sucks us in with her fantastic wit and snarkiness. Her story keeps getting better and better. Its thrilling, suspenseful, intense and then throw in Salem and her ability to not give a crap while kicking ass, makes this one hell of a series! I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end! And then that ending - DAMN, that was a twist I never saw coming!

Very entertaining and I absolutely cannot wait to see how this story turns out!
Natascha Pinson
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020

Salem goes through a lot this book. Good, bad, definitely some ugly. And she handles it with all the grace and style you would expect from Salem, a face full of cupcakes and gods honest truth.
A few spots of aww, lots of heck yeah, and a bit of oooo scattered throughout the book; so be prepared for everything.
The ending is a real WhAt!? (Cue minion voice)
Kel and Meg have done it again and I cant wait for book three to almost put me through more emotions in rapid succession.
Tara
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chock full of everything I like

This is an excellent middle book, in no way a filler to get to the last book. Has all the things that make me continue reading until two a.m. to finish: female badasses, fights, new supernatural mysteries, resolution for old mysteries, hot sex, and culminates in a cliffhanger that makes me almost regret reading this as soon as it was released. If youre into any of those previously listed things, this is the book for you!
Izzybear
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. I didnt see that coming. This story is full of tantalizing suspense. I had to fight the urge to flip through the pages and find out what was going to happen. I loved getting to know Salem more as bit by bit her true identity and purpose are revealed. Salem and Graves make such a wonderful team. I cant wait for more. ...more
Ariel
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Another satisfying read. I love all the scenes where Salem proves what a badass she is. Its funny how she interacts with all the ghost. I like the twist on the classic fairy tale characters. Wonder if more will make appearances. Also, the plot thickens! Cant wait to read more!
Alaysia
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salem is amazing

I loved this book. Salem is hilarious and I just cant stop laughing or snickering through the whole book. Graves is a man of few words but when he does speak its perfection! Fantastic..pre-ordered Book 3
Ashley
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Ugh! I cant get enough of this series! Kel and Meg are amazing writers. Salem is hilarious and badass. I cant wait for the next book! That ending was... ugh! I need more of Graves and Salem.
Lori Potter
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

A fresh and interesting twist on the reapers. Really enjoying the story and seeing where it takes me. Lots of twists but they feel right and natural to the story. Ready for the next one!

• Conveniently Convicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • Death Game: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 3)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Magical Academy for Delinquents (Pinnacle #1)
  • The Dying Wolf (The Familiar Empire, #2)
  • Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
  • Blood & Ash (The Jezebel Files, #1)
  • Supernatural Inmate (Supernatural Captivity #1)
  • Fearless (Steel Demons MC #3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Death & Desire (The Jezebel Files, #2)
  • Forgotten Magic (Stolen Magic Book 1)
  • Surviving Plagues (Artemis University Book 3)
  • Initiation (Elite Supernatural Trackers, #1)
  • Silverfall (Raven Cursed Book 2)
  • The Girl Who Cried Werewolf (Of Fates & Fables Book 1)
  • Court of Crimson
Kel Carpenter is a USA Today Bestselling Author and writer of all things fantasy. She loves reading, watching Netflix original shows, and subjecting her favorite co-author and editor to crazy, harebrained book ideas. Kel currently resides in Atlanta, GA with her boyfriend and three fur-children. When she is not writing or working on completing her senior year of college, she is spending time with ...more

The Grimm Brotherhood (3 books)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)

News & Interviews