Start by marking “Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)

Reaping Havoc

(The Grimm Brotherhood #2)

I found my brother’s murderer, by becoming his next victim.

The asshat killed me, too. But little does he know—I came back. Again.

Now he’s going down.

But before I can destroy him, I need to resolve the little issue of me not dying. That’s twice now I’ve cheated death. Something’s not right.

Graves doesn’t think I’m a reaper, and the ghosts seem to agree with him. They say th
Published March 9th 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Reaping Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaping Havoc

Start your review of Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
An addictive read!

Reaping Havoc was an unputdownable and bewitching read. My eyes did not want to leave the pages. I can't believe I read this book so fast.

The second installment in The Grimm Brotherhood Books deals with the ultimate betrayal that Graves and Salem discovered in book one. This is the aftermath and the lengths they go through to get justice and makes things right. Salem also discovers what she is and it was quite a shocker. It explains all of her heightened abilities and the litt
Atlanta Whitlock
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I honestly thought that the first book was incredible and that nothing would top it, but after reading this one, I can say that I was in for a hell of a lot more surprises and the twists just kept coming. Both Meg Anne and Kel Carpenter are amazingly talented and they just hit the mark yet again. I can’t find the words to describe this book, but what I can say is that you will experience so many emotions that you’ll have no idea what’s going to hit you. I found myself laughing at quite a few par ...more
♥Milica♥
The spooky vibes continue in this book and I'm loving it. Can I please live in their world? Pretty please, with a pair of perfectly pink pants on top?

This one was even better than book one. So much happens and we learn a lot, about what Salem really is (careful, it's *drum roll* deadly) and about what happened to her dead family members.

The Brotherhood is mostly useless and they don't believe her when she's telling the truth, so Salem, with her more evolved powers, makes a hasty decision in ord
Vintagebooklvr
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fantasy
There are some things in this series I just don't buy. That there would be all these supernatural creatures in town and family members wouldn't realize it. Just don't buy that more people within their own family wouldn't figure it out.

Then I don't buy the the murderer could have gotten away with killing all these people, even with the help of another "monster" without someone picking up on it before now. Particularly when he was so young. And why target the female lead's family?
☕️Kimberly
In this installment, Salem and Graves are dealing with what happened in the previous story. It is important that you read/listen to this series in order as the ARC continues from storyline to relationships development.

We tackle the betrayal and also discover what Salem really is. It was unique and certainly provides answers to some of her strange abilities.

The story was action-packed between handling trouble and discoveries. All of this pushed the relationship development to the side, but listen
Carla
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Where is the ten star review button??? I am serious, this series just gets better and better! I love the suspense as well as the humor. Salem is one of the best heroines I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I love her bravery and her snark. This book will draw you in from the very beginning! I was so engrossed with this story that I read the entire thing in just one sitting! And that ending? GAH! I need the next book ASAP!

Awesome read!
Renée
Oct 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reaping Havoc Kel Carpenter and Meg Anne is the second book in the The Grimm Brotherhood series.

Salem’s no nonsense attitude is in full swing with this book, as her and Graves do all they can to find out what the hell is happening in Farrow’s Square and who Salem really is. And throwing Esme into the mix makes the story even more entertaining. The end threw me, and I was so thankful I had book 3 ready to dive into.
Elysian Fields
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Such a fun story, just a fast paced and fun as book one. This one did seem to have less humor for me (maybe just less over the top humor), and it does have some really great moments. The one line that made me laugh out load is a spoiler but let me say it was perfect comedic timing, LOL. I still really enjoyed the characters especally Esme, that lady is gold. There were also some somber moments making this story feel a tad bit deeper emotionally. I did miss Sheep Shep in this stoy, he really was ...more
Reena
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for this second installment felt like forever! Finally, I sunk my fangs in it and boy what a tasty story it was!!!

Where to start? Right from the heading of chapter 1 Salem's snark and sass had me cracking up, earning quite the confusing looks from my kids (no, kids, that's not a book for you, at least not for a few more years!). From that point on, I barely left my spot on the couch (unless you count a coffee refill break). Not a dull moment throughout the story. There's so much going on
Dallass
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
Just not feeling it.

It’s been a while since I read the first book, and perhaps that has affected my enjoyment of this book. I just wasn’t all that enthused with the characters, or the plot, for the most part. I did like the resolution and the ending - even if I hate cliffhanger endings - but for the most part I just didn’t connect with what was happening with the characters (although Esme was such a bad a$$).

2.5 stars ⭐️
Aneesa Bhayat
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-books
This book is better than chocolate!
Sassy, loudmouth, daring, don’t give a crap but with a MASSIVE heart! Now that’s Salem and she’s my type of girl! A fantastic book that had me reading in between my tea and lunch breaks (sometimes even sneakily during working hours), it was just that good. And the title, it says it all. Fantastic.
Book 2 contains loads of action as the Reapers have to discover what or who is behind all the killings and Salem kicks butt! Graves is in the midst of this and is smo
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I adopt Esme?!

No. Really. I want an awesome yet loony gun toting aunt just like her! Lol. And a Salem. And Tamsin. Ah heck throw in a Graves too and I'm on cloud nine! 🤣 I devoured this book and can't wait for the next!
Rachel Joi Maples
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
dare i say book 2 surpassed book 1?! ... love this series!!
Sydney
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the love of cupcakes everywhere this book is delicious! Salem and Graves are sour and sweet and I just can't get enough of them. And her crazy friend Tamsin is a hoot. But it's not all laughs. We learn so much more about who Salem is and more about her family. And James is just as much a douche as ever. Time to do some butt kicking. ...more
Jessica
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love that the book started off right where book one left off. Salem has to overcome a world that is male dominated and show her true worth among the reapers. She learns more about herself. The more she learns the more questions she find. Esme is a true fighter. She’s kept it hidden all along. Has great lead up to an awesome and surprising fight scene. It does leave off on a cliff hanger but a good one! Kel and Meg have done it again!
Swalsk
Mar 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Well that had a weird twist of an ending
Ashley Shvetsova
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book freaking killed it!!! Ha! I just man that was a ride..... An amazing ride but a roller coaster of awesomeness. The twist in the story, the bad guy, and the story behind him were tenuous and something I pieced together but not to it’s full extent which was pleasantly surprising! I loved this story and the ending one made me clap with glee and two I straight cried my eyes out but I am so so so ready for the next one already!
Heather Ambrose
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book was fantastic. Continuing the story from Reapers Blood the book does not disappoint. There is plenty of action, humor and lust!! The build up between Salem and Graves is intense and so worth the wait. You get to know a little more about the Brotherhood in this book and a little more about a couple of the characters in the Brotherhood. This book left off with "small" cliffhanger and I can not wait to see what book 3 has in store for us. I highly recommend reading this series! ...more
Emma
Oct 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 21review
Only reason I continue the series is because I’m to lazy to find a new book to read.
Esmeralda Silva Tenazinha
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salem and Graves just keep getting better and better, I really love them, the tension between them, just wow. Salem is so bad, I love her!
They finaly find the werewolf but that is not the end.. It has a realy great twist !
I'm dying to read the next one!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Salem’s sassy and “I give no f***’s” attitude has me falling further in love with her character and this wild adventure she calls life!

More twists and turns in this action packed book! The plot has definitely thickened and I can’t wait for this next book because things are about to get WILD!
Ashlee Lynn
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I can’t really explain anything in this book because it would give too much of the story away.

Possibly the best quote out of a book ever. “For most people, dying was a bitch. For me? It was Tuesday.”

I haven’t read anything from Kel Carpenter yet (other than this series), but Meg Anne, I have enjoyed her Chosen series and it was awesome! The two authors blend well. It’s an amazing ride in this book. It has its hot moments and its irritating moments. Graves and Salem *sigh*, you want
Fred Hewett
Another cliffhanger!

Our heroine and hero get a big infodump early in the book. None of the first book's running around to pick up scraps of information. They get it all at once. As expected, Salem is not your run-of-the-mill reaper. The truth about her is a big pill to swallow.

Most of the book is spent running around and trying to stop the bad guy and the bad guy's accomplice from killing everyone. It's all very exciting. Salem has leveled up, so she does a lot of damage, most of it accidental.

T
Patricia Huynh
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salem's kind of overboard dramatic but I'm weirdly digging it? I can't stop laughing, it's all so bizarre and a ridiculously good time to be had in Reaper Havoc.

The pacing of this book was good. I liked the how the authors wrapped up the initial storyline... though I am a little dubious about the sudden cliffhanger... ah... Since I'm pretty sure the next book is also the conclusion? Boo.

I still really love Graves. Yeah, he's kind of simple but I dig it. No time for broodiness or childhood traum
Maddye
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Heck, what a ride!

I love Salem’s obsession with food, sass and wit. We discovered more about Salem and her ‘supernatural’ identity in this book and that was EPIC, as well as the way she uses her gifts near the end of the book.

Graves is certainly some book boyfriend material; super broody and bossy which balances Salem’s IDGAF attitude well. Tamsin is a sex(y) minx and I adore her.

Finally got a hot and heavy scene and that was super yummy! I’m excited for the last book to see how the authors wrap
Natasha
Mar 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
I FREAKING LOVED THIS.

So my dudes, buckle up (haha pun intended, ya know, cuz the MC wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the first book....I'm hilarious)

This was such an enjoyable read! I flew through this and it was amazing. Again, I loved Salem, she's just a takes no bs kinda girl and I am here for it. Graves just sighs and lets her do things even though he tries to stop her for the first half of the book. Tamsin is also just a bad B in this.

As Graves and Salem try to figure out what is happening i
Marnee
Jun 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a second installment to The Grimm Brotherhood series and continues following Salem and Graves has they try to hunt down those that killed Salem's family.
Fav Character: Tamsin
Recommend to: People who enjoy a good paranormal story or fans of supernatural because this story has a lot of supernatural feels to it right down to the Impala
My Opinion: I enjoyed the "witch hunt" feel to this story and all the new installments that have been added. I was a bit confused when I first picked up wha
Shelly Wygant
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this book Salem is even more feisty. As she learns her true identity it only brings more questions than answers. As someone is out to kill her he is in for a big surprise. Graves is along for the ride whether he wants to or not. You need to read book one first.

This read is a wild ride, full of angst, action, and laugh out loud moments. You will meet a few characters that you will want to ring their neck. I loved at the end Salem got some closure with a few things. Lets talk about her aunt. Th
Deb
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OK I am finishing up the third book in this series and I have to say I adore Salem and her mouth. I haven't laughed out loud when reading a book for a while. And her love affair with Hostess cupcakes -
priceless ( its what got her dead in the first place) Graves - the man is a saint now that he is literally tied to her thru the blood rites. If she goes, so does he. And having your best friend being a succubus, what could possibly go wrong.
Thank you for this fun, quick read series. Thank goodness
Brooklyn Van Antwerp
Sep 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Salem Is Everything

I love a book with suspense, mystery, and danger, but honestly my thing about this story has to be Salem’s personality 😂 even in dangers situations (say her and all the reapers being ghosts?) she stills finds a way to be sarcastic.
I love how Graves and Salem act when around each other. They bicker like they’ve known each other their whole lives. Their relationship is just really starting to bloom and I can’t wait to see how it grows.
I’m loving the back story on who Salem re
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • The Lure of the Devil (The Demons' Muse #4)
  • BloodLust (Rise of the Iliri, #1)
  • When We Were Crowned (The Wolf of Oberhame #3)
  • When We Were Dancing (The Wolf of Oberhame, #2)
  • Once Upon A Wolf (Everafter Academy, #1)
  • Hitched: The Final Five (Hitched, #3)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • Crestfallen (Spellcrest Academy #2)
  • Crystallize (Spellcrest Academy #3)
  • Spellcrest Academy (Spellcrest Academy, #1)
  • Medial Candidate (Spellcrest Academy #4)
  • Hitched: The One (Hitched, #4)
  • Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Hitched: The Top Ten (Hitched, #2)
  • Hitched: The Bachelorette (Hitched, #1)
  • Dark Fates (The Vampire Prophecy #1)
  • Angeles Vampire (Angeles Vampire, #1)
See top shelves…
Kel Carpenter is a master of werdz. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s traveling the world, lovingly pestering her editor, and spending time with her husband and fur-babies. She is always on the search for good tacos and the best pizza. She resides in Bethesda, MD and desperately tries to avoid the traffic.

To keep up with Kel and her books, join her Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/g

The Grimm Brotherhood (3 books)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)

News & Interviews