Start by marking “Set In Stone” as Want to Read:
Set In Stone

Set In Stone

A miserable life spent as a captive at a freak circus overwhelms Kaya, until the fateful day when his plan to escape becomes reality. His journey takes him into the heart of shifter land, deep into the hillside, not far from the town. There is no guarantee that his decision was the right one.
Published December 13th 2019 by Drew Publications

To ask other readers questions about Set In Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Set In Stone

Start your review of Set In Stone
H.M. Wolfe
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a different take on shifters and mythology, this book is definitely for you. The perfect combination of sweet romance and dramatic moments, it also touches sensible subjects such as homophobia and the damaging effect others” view can have on one”s self-esteem.

However, beyond everything else, the love story between Kaya and Adam is a beautiful one, the attraction between the two undeniable. They are mates in every sense of the word, the love they have for another taking a t
Jayne
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a very sweet, sexy story, just what I needed to read after a tough week. I hadn't read any of Lamb's work before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, especially with one character being a stone gargoyle shifter.

But I was really pleasantly surprised. I've made some bad choices before when trying to read shifter fics, but I loved the plausible way one of the characters shifted into their animal. They didn't just change, but it involved pain, stretching of limbs, extreme discomfort. The auth
Mary
Mar 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Meh the story was intriguing but the execution not so much. This book would have benefited greatly from an editor. It was more tell than show with a lot of repetition. Since I know this bothers some people I just want to add a warning that the dog is killed.
Tanya Wade
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such an original story

Set in Stone is a paranormal story set in a different time & place. Adam & Kaya make a sweet couple. Adam’s kindness & acceptance are what we all hope for in a partner. But, his patience & genuine desire to see Kaya happy, are what make this a wonderful read.
Kaya is a strong man with a spine of steel & a determined nature, regardless of his circumstances. His life has been traumatic & unfair, but he’s in no way, damaged mentally or emotionally.
Their love story is full of
Virginia Lee
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another wonderful book by Lily Lamb. Just fell in a little in love with Kaya. The life of being slave whole life and when he gets free maybe he will find his paradise. Kaya unknown to the danger he is walking into on the mountain that his home to the mountain goats. The chemistry that Adam and Kaya have when the meet and the patience is wonderful to see. But things are not always as they seem there is someone that Adam trusted and has betrayal him and his mate. Looking for wonderful Shif ...more
Faye K
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, ku-read
4. 5 stars A great tale from the author of goddesses and true mateship.
The couple both face homophobia and horrible views of what scenes play out with Kaya. Kaya has bad thoughts of himself after what's he's lived through and has to heal mentally. Mateship wouldn't be easy especially with other tribes people against them. A different view of an alpha is included. Beautiful scenes for an mpreg and a dramatic ending to this story. The author weaves another great book.

Kaya was imprisoned behind ba
Christine Paige
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Adam and Kaya's story captured my attention and my heart. The story is beautifully written, engaging, and thought provoking.
This is the first story of this author I have read, and it will not be the last. Ms. Lamb was very creative in mixing mythology and paranormal together, along with using different animals/creatures that is the norm in shifter stories.
I found Adam very swoon worthy, a dominate, protective and determined. Kaya was just as wonderful, a shifter slave from th
Maria Siopis
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mythology and shifters combined

This is a wonderful tale of shifters, mythology and romance. The author created a story that is awesomely different and for that I’m grateful. There is a surprising twist that made me smile, and forced me to think of the possibilities. Apparently, the author thought about the possibilities and let her imagination create this tale. Bravo for having the courage to endeavor to an unknown territory and claim it as yours. Well done, and the characters Adam and Kaya so
LoveReading
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adam, an alpha shifter in his tribe, is aware that a stranger has ventured into his territory. Their paths collide, but stranger things have happened in that part of the world.
Their lives will never be the s
Tianna Greene
Dec 26, 2019
Jackie McDaniel
Pandora  Phoenix
rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2020
added it
Jan 09, 2020
Carrie Dettmer
Jan 13, 2020

• An Improbable Wolf (Desert Sanctuary #1)
  • The Omega’s Alpha Mate (The Omega's Surprise Baby #3)
  • Stay With Me
  • Stray (Fennys Den College #1)
  • The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • Claiming Marcus (Lords of Discord, #1)
  • Jonah (Romance & Revolutions #3)
  • Big Bad (Big Bad Wolves #2)
  • Somebody to Love (Tyler Jamison #1)
  • Lunch at Midnight (Himura Saga, #3)
  • Scorching for His Omega (The Elemental Omegas #1)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Come Find Me, Omega (Remember Me, Omega #2)
  • Snapshots
  • Stay True to Me
  • Mated and Bound to My Omega (Bloodlines #1)
  • Remember Me, Omega