Start by marking “Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)

Saddler's Start

(Saddler #1.5)

Valentina Saddler

The wild to my tame the chaos to my calm. She's been my best friends little sister for longer than I can remember until one day she wasn't. One day, she turned into a beautiful, breathtaking young woman and I had to make her mine.

Our love was all consuming. Taking us all over the states and even across the pond for a year before I enlisted in the Air
Published October 15th 2019 by Amazon Digital Editions

To ask other readers questions about Saddler's Start, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saddler's Start

Start your review of Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)
Caroline
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
You got a teaser of Declan and Valentina in the first book Saddler's Secret and I was so excited to read more about them but this book just left me craving even more.

I knew going in this book was filled with emotion and I was ready for it but it still grabbed my heart from the beginning. It was so emotional and the more I read the bigger the emotions got.

I felt like this was a really good pre-story for the book and will give a huge advantage going into their book. It really showed the hard side
Shanna Swenson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
OMG, my heart!

This one is a real tear-jerker that takes you on a true roller-coaster of emotions. Nicole Rodrigues has struck again and she hits you right in the heartstrings with this one!

Valentina Saddler called to my soul. She’s such a passionate, free-spirited little gypsy and as such, she was the photographing traveler in all of us. She was so young and carefree and in love with the hunky stud, Declan O’Sullivan. He’s loved the spunky blonde since day one and he finally gets the guts to ask
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo project_20191002_145853_zpshhuph3ry.jpg
AAAHHH What a sweet sweet story, check out my full review & more on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Skye Yanovsky
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet and heartbreaking prequel

This is a prequel and we get the back story of Declan and Valentina. While the characters are teens, this book was filled with young love, freedom, and the strain of one person entering the military. I can’t wait to read Saddlers Sacrifice next to get the rest of the story because my heart is destroyed right now and I’m rooting for that HEA.
Maria
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this one by nicole! When i read Saddler’s secret the ending had me wanting to know what happened with his sister’s story!!! Here we got a glimpse of what their story looks like! Im ready to see how everything else plays out in book 2! Cannot wait!
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. I felt like an emotional wreck after reading it. I loved getting the background of Valentina an Declan’s relationship, the good, the bad, the steamy and the ugly. Seriously, I am DYING for more of them after finishing this one up.

This is a pretty quick read and Nicole really packs a lot in there. Val and Dec had a whirlwind romance that took them all over the world. They met at a young age and everything moved at a fast past. It was love at first sight for them both, they knew what
Stacie Redinger
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Valentina Saddler has always liked Declan O’Sullivan, little did she know the feeling was mutual. They vow to each other, Val will keep Declan wild and Declan will keep Val safe. They’re young, but both know what they want. They traveled the world, and when Declan enlisted in the Air Force, they thought their love would be enough to get them through the time apart and deployments. This book is the beginning and the end all in one.

Ripped my heart out. This is a short novella that gives us the
J.D. Park
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Love-Check
Adventure-Check
Swoon-y guy-Check
Sassy girl-Check
Heartbreak-Check

Nicole Rodrigues has done it again. This prequel novella will have you falling in love with Declan and Valentina as you follow them on the adventure of a lifetime. What starts as a sweet love story turns into an all-consuming, soul mate kind of love. When life gets in the way of their love, your heart will break for the turmoil they are thrown into, and you can't help but root for the HEA they deserve. Saddlers Start
Mrs Kindle Addict
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh man this book I need the rest like now

5 massive stars from me....

It was so fricking good man!! Bit of a tear jerker but amazinggg. I just couldn't stop reading once I started and was sucked in right from the first page! My emotions were all over the place whilst reading this! & I absoulutley loved reading about all their adventures together!

Honestly Nicole's books just get better and better and I can't get enough of them

Roll on Saddler's Sacrifice when it comes out as I need more!

I
Z King
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the greatest pleasure in beta reading this gem and I can honestly say that Val and Dec are quite possibly my fave couple so far! Sorry not Sorry, Mac

-Air Force Romance
-Traveling
-Brother's Best Friend
-Whirlwind Romance
-S T E A M Y AS F****

Once again, Nicole, you have broken me! Please send Rafa for help!!!
Samantha Turbyfill
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
After the bomb shell ending of Saddlers Secret you had to find out about this story. What happened to this poor romance?
This novella romance follows the childhood romance that is so sweet and tender. They go and have an ahhmazing adventure and then turmoil sets in as Dec goes into the military. I’m really excited for the rest of their story!
Evelyn Montgomery
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great kick off to a new amazing series by one of my favorite authors. You won't want to miss this one.
Ann
Britney Chavez
Oct 27, 2019
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Saddler’s Start by Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.
This novella gave me all the feels.
Valentina and Declan are basically childhood sweethearts. Declan is her older brothers best friend,
making Valentina off limits, but he can’t help but notice as she becomes a woman. They fall head over heels in love, so so young, and decide on a wild adventure before he enlists in the Air Force. For a year they travel and love and live, then he enlists and everything changes. Loss changes
QueenOfBooks88
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was incredible! The intense chemistry between Valentina & Declan was swoon worthy, but the in depth detail of what families endure when a loved ones are deployed was heart wrenching, i cried more than once! This author is amazing, her ability to really get readers gripped on the story, waiting with baited breath on what happens next is what makes an outstanding author. Look forward to future books
bookworm
Steph
added it
Sep 07, 2019
Nicole Rodrigues
Sep 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Ashley
Nov 17, 2019
Dorothy Fulton
Nov 18, 2019

• Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)
  • Rebellion
  • One Look
  • Deliverance
  • Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, 2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Flawed: A Clean Contemporary Romance
  • The Intimidation Game (Game Series, #1)
  • The Husband Checklist
  • The Lineup
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
  • Between the Sheets
  • Enemies
  • Fragile Scars (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #1)
  • Let Go (Suncoast University, #1)

Saddler (2 books)
  • Saddler's Secret
  • Saddler's Sacrifice (Saddler #2)