Start by marking “Super Sales on Super Heroes: Compilation: Rise and Fall (Books 1-3)” as Want to Read:
Super Sales on Super Heroes: Compilation: Rise and Fall (Books 1-3)

Super Sales on Super Heroes: Compilation: Rise and Fall

(Super Sales on Super Heroes #1-3)

(Spoiler for the faint hearted at the bottom of the blurb. Please read all the way through.)In a world full of super powers, Felix has a pretty crappy one.He has the ability to modify any item he owns. To upgrade anything. Sounds great on paper. Almost like a video game.Except that the amount of power it takes to actually change, modify, or upgrade anything worthwhile is b ...more
Published August 11th 2019 by Independently Published

Start your review of Super Sales on Super Heroes: Compilation: Rise and Fall (Books 1-3)
Michael Ocheskey
First off, let it be known that I did not complete this omnibus edition. I enjoyed the first two novels of the series and would have given each of them a 4/5 star rating, but the third book was like trying to walk through a swamp with lead boots. I tried for over a year to finish the third book, but every time I started reading, it felt like forcing myself to swallow poison, so in the end, I had to stop and call the match.

The first two books in the series were riveting with a well developed plot
Gregory R Szarko
Goran Jovanovic
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing to Alright

Initially, I passed by the omnibus because I judged the book by its cover. Recognizing the prejudice I went back and was surprised to find an immersive world filled with vibrant and interesting characters.

The first book kept me hooked in a way I hadn't experienced since reading Sara King's Zero or Outer Bounds novels. The second novel had odd pacing at times, but presented enough interesting ideas that it too was quite enjoyable. However, the third novel, while written with as
Gabriel
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

I disliked that despite countless characters reminded Felix to upgrade Ioana over the course of 3 books, he still doesn't do it. Could it be that Mr. Arand forgot this background story thread? Her family name also sticks out a lot to me due to being a name with strong political background for my country, while rest of them aren't nowhere near similar in strength.

I liked the story line most of all and that despite being a harem book, it has no explicit sex scenes so I could indeed f
Steve
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Others have noted the uneven quality of these books and I definitely agree. The first book is one of the author's best in my opinion, but the problem with that is the other books have little chance of meeting that bar.

Reading other mentions of the odd pacing and perceived rushing of book 3 I concur, but I suspect that this was (at least somewhat) intentional to capture the chaotic accelerating downward spiral of Felix's world. The second epilogue found in this compilation helps situate this in t
David Anthony Beard
Review mostly about the third book.

Before reading the Omnibus, I have read the first two books, so I not gonna review them again, just go read them yourself. I will say that in first two there was a dividers missing between sections. This was fixed in the third. Alot has happen. Legion still hanging in there, barely. Everyone is out to get Felix. He meets family he didnt know he had. His group of wives is starting to expand. All and all a very good book. I cannot wait for the next installment an
Shannon Wolf
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Large universe, wow

I just reread this story to help me figure out the complexity of the whole Runnerverse. Great writing, my kind of character development and plenty of action. The whole harem thing is a bit hinky, but hey it's fantasy. I know I have a hard enough time keeping up with one. Looking forward to see how the saga continues.
Neil L Viray
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

Although my fourth favorite series from Will/Randi, it's still very much one of my fa favorite books. Bonus epilogue is a sweeter ending to a more bittersweet conclusion at the end of the third book. Not necessary to the series but a great gift to fans. I'll be picking up every compilation.
Matt
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Must read. One of my favorites. Can't wait to continue the journey. Such a full universe and interconnecting plots. Just wish they had a recommended reading order posted in the back lol
Forrest G Williamson
This collection is a great read, and the first novel in the series was one that got me into the idea of the litRPG genre. I have read the book at least five times now, one for each release and a few times just for fun.
james dowda
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the greatest fantasy series I’ve read!

The character and plot development in this series are excellent. Very well fleshed out. My only issue with it is in how long it’s taking to produce the next book! Seriously, stop adding to other series and finish this one first!
Jamie Ross
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

Loved this from beginning to end and enjoyed all the characters, their quirks and personalities really bought it to life.
Loved the concepts and world building and really just want to read more!
Matthew Domenic
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Another great addition by William Arand. I love how all his stories are related to one another. Gotta read them all
Breno
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great series

Loved it. Make sure you read Otherlife before this series, and read it along side it’s sister series “Wild Wastes”.
Chad Gray
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

The world Building and explanations given are fantastic. I love how he captures corporate structure and peppers it all with humor.
Julie
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story all the great story telling as wild Wastes (written as Randi Darren) with out the smut! One of those times when greatness is thrust upon someone. Nice world, great characters.
Lynn
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Out of all the series in this author’s (Arrand/Darren) multiverse, I love this story the best and wish it was expanded more. I read this series first which got me hooked on other series that all tie together in this massive multiverse (similar concept to marvel’s multiverse). The Pen named books by Randi Darren have more xx scenes, lol which remind me of a male teenager’s version of a romance novel 🤣
Justin Cox
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Love these books, and absolutely loved the additional epilogue in for the omnibus edition. Cannot wait to see where these go in the future. And definitely looking forward to more Felix and Vince.
Jay Collins
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first two books are an easy 4 stars but the 3rd book is not as good. The 3rd book to me was very disappointing but the first two were excellent. This series has a lot of adult content and is not for everyone.
Chris Adler
Oct 02, 2020
Les Boyd
Dec 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Wild Wastes Omnibus Edition: Yosemite's Founding (Wild Wastes, #1-3)
  • Fostering Faust: Compilation: Rebirth  (Fostering Faust, #1-3)
  • Incubus Inc. II (Incubus Inc., #2)
  • Flame of War (Binding Words Book 5)
  • Lost Bonds (Binding Words Book 6)
  • Remnant III (Remnant, #3)
  • Incubus Inc. (Incubus Inc., #1)
  • Remnant II (Remnant, #2)
  • Fostering Faust 3 (Fostering Faust, #3)
  • Fostering Faust 2 (Fostering Faust, #2)
  • Herald of Shalia
  • Remnant (Remnant, #1)
  • Hearthglen (Binding Words, #3)
  • Rod of the Heart (Celestine Chronicles ,#2)
  • Forged Bonds (Binding Words, #4)
  • Mask of the Template (Celestine Chronicles ,#1)
  • First Steps (Descend, #1)
  • Eastern Expansion (Wild Wastes, #2)

Super Sales on Super Heroes (3 books)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #1)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes 2 (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #2)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes 3 (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #3)