Start by marking “The sexual evolution of Emma Brown 1: Which kind of therapy would you chose to heal your broken heart?” as Want to Read:

Can sex heal Emma’s heart? Will she be able to feel love again?

If you like the women from Sex & the city, you will absolutely love Emma Brown. Following a traumatic breakup with her boyfriend of five years Emma is unable to deal with her emotions.

At first, she tries to heal herself through drinking and overeating but when this does not work, she turns to her old friend

Published December 12th 2019 by Clausen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The sexual evolution of Emma Brown 1, please sign up.
Nina Holtum
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The sexual evolution of Emma Brown 1: Which kind of therapy would you chose to heal your broken heart?
Jan Clausen
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Next:
The sexual evolution of Emma Brown 2: The end or the beginning?
Jeanette Elmelund
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A different and wildly entertaining read.

I already rated this book. I gave it five stars, which I think is fully deserved, for this is no ordinary run-of-the-mill story.
The main character Emma wants to have a baby, but the man she loves is not ready. They split up. But where most of us would seek therapeutic help, Emma tries to heal herself through sex. She is afraid of emotions, but not of being physically close to another human being. That alone is thought-provoking.
She embarks on an erotic j
Jane Clausen
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in one go!

There are some books that you must keep on reading. The pages sort of turn themselves and you think: ”I need to know what happens next”. This is one of them. I liked the title of the book and began reading it out of curiosity, not knowing what to expect.
Was this a traditional love story with erotic interludes?
No, this is a book about a very likeable woman who chooses a different way when faced with a situation she can not handle. Her longing for a child, facing her
Kirsi
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma is a woman with dreams like anyone else, however an extraordinary way of handling a broken dream. She gives a whole new perspective to think about dealing with a situation like hers.

Extraordinary is also this authors style; I got captured not only on the story but the language used in the book.
Clare El Shami
rated it did not like it
May 24, 2020
Aug 24, 2020
Bob
Feb 16, 2020

• Fanny: Being the True History of the Adventures of Fanny Hackabout-Jones
  • Nine Elms (Kate Marshall, #1)
  • The Duke's Wicked Wife (Wicked Secrets, #4)
  • Doll House
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Widow's Cabin
  • A Killer's Wife (Desert Plains, #1)
  • With This Ring (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #9.5)
  • Collateral Damage (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #10)
  • The Dare
  • Regret (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #9)
  • This Is Not How It Ends
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • The Butterfly Garden (That Second Chance, #6)
  • Death of a She Devil
  • Tamed & Unleashed: The Highlander's Vivacious Wife (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
The sexual evolution of Emma Brown is my first English book in a series, and I hope you will like and love Emma as I do.

I was inspired by the strong women in Sex & The city and the story of Fanny Hill told brilliantly by Erica Jong in the eighties.

The difference between Fanny and Emma is that Emma is not forced to have sex with anyone; she chooses it to try and heal herself when she cannot deal wi

News & Interviews