Start by marking “Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)

Wicked Dreams

(Fallen Royals #1)

*A Dark High School Bully Romance*

As a kid, she crushed my dreams to dust.

She tore both of our families apart with one confession, ending any chance of happiness for either of us and setting off a ripple effect of chaos.

Now she’s back as the new girl in school, and she doesn’t suspect the war that’s coming. She doesn’t realize the anger I’ve been harboring.

I’ve been waitin
Published February 3rd 2020 (first published February 2nd 2020)

Start your review of Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Well, S. Massery sure knows how to make an impression! Not only did I enjoy the hell out of the first book I've ever read from her, but I'm dying to read the second! She left me jaw dropped, and I need answers!

image host

Somehow I had forgotten that this was a duet by the time I read it, so the ending hit me harder than it may have otherwise. I'm glad for it though. I was naively expecting a neat and tidy happily ever after to emerge, and then, bam! The author pulled the rug out from under my ass! I c
Fre06 Begum
Dawn
Mar 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Agh! Again?!

So this one ends on cliffhanger, no even a little one. It’s a huge blow up where reading this book was pointless because apparently none of it was true. The H makes up lies and tries to manipulate the only good foster parents that this kid has had into getting rid of her. Weirdly enough, the things he is spouting off are beyond ludicrous! She didn’t even try for something that could make us feel for the foster parents, but the author has apparently bowed out of having anyone believab
❤️ Nanda ❤️
❤️ Follow me on Instagram 💋

Ok then... I keep telling that I'm done with highschool bully but I also keep reading it like an addicted.
I guess I just need help! LoL

I couldn't read anything after Sicko, so this audiobook was my solution.

This book starts like mostly highschool bully's novel...
New girl, hot jock, blurred past between them, mean girls... Blah blah blah.

I started to enjoy this story in the middle of the book, when he wasn't so bastard to her anymore, but unfortunately she was still a
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This is the first story in the Fallen Royals series and is not your typical high school story.

Margo has been in the foster care system for about the last 5 years. Her father is in prison and her mother checked out on her. She has just been moved to a new home with a couple who are very loving and welcoming. If things go well they may wish to adopt her permanently. The only
thing that worries her is that she will be returning to her old home town and potentially going to high school with people f
Fiverrr
This book is free on Amazon

description

This book was fine, and a little bored. The protagonists were good, the story too, but felt that something was missing, I couldn't connect with the story.
Nuria Molano
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Another miss for me. I don’t understand the good reviews this book is getting.
To me it seems like the author took all the cliches from the genre and threw them in the book. One after another. No chemistry between main characters, side characters were not developed enough and the story lacks originality.
Not bad writing and that story could have been more enjoyable but it wasn’t the case this time.
saynotoinstalove
Feb 06, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF - page 44. The H’s lines to the h sent me to sleep. Repetitively calling her “sheep” as an insult - are they 5?? It all seems so one dimensional and uninteresting -sigh-
Miftahul
Jan 20, 2021 rated it did not like it
Okay so this book wasnt bad...ok it was horrible. This story is about Margo the doormat and Caleb the bland hero but yet hot as Margo thinks but since she is a stupid doormat with green pea size brain, dont trust her judgement. Margo depresses the fuck outta me cuz all she does is cry and whine...like speak up for yourself will you? I legit dont see her standing up for herself or even talk about smtg else other than when she is crying or feeling bad for herself..seriously she has no personality. ...more
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Giving this one 2 stars because it has such a promising build-up. Poor girl moves into a rich neighborhood and sees her ex-best friend and then BAMN nothing ever happens afterward. It was unbelievably boring.
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unknown: Heard you were back.
I tilt my head and give it a few seconds. Then I type back.
Me: Yes.
Unknown: Watch out

The angst and heartbreak that I'm feeling right now... On the other side, I'm also amazed. That cliff spined the whole story around, it caught me by surprise, and all I'm thinking right now is how heartbreaking, beautiful, raw, and real the story was.

I can not wait for the next book, and I'm also hoping we'll be getting his friend's stories as well.
Coco.V
Aug 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/23/2020)! 🎁
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This book was a total mindfuck. And I mean that in the best way. Like, what did I just read? It has been a while since I have felt so gripped by a book. I think that this book took a little piece of me.

The writing was fantastic. The author's writing voice was warm and inviting. The narration was smooth and welcoming. This book was so addicting. Once I sunk my teeth into this
Karen Mc

S. Massery is my newest slayer of young adult romance. A new-to-me author who became an insta favorite. Massery is a master storyteller with writing that sinks its teeth into you and never lets go. WICKED DREAMS caught me, claimed me, and catapulted me into an addicting world of tantalizing tension, thrilling twists, and fierce fire. This book made me burn!

”You’ve always been mine.”

Cruel Intentions meets Cinderella in Wicked Dreams, a story that’s as savage as it is sweet. A delicio
sunny
May 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
can’t believe i finished this, i almost stopped reading it like five times but had to pull through until the end bc i hate not finishing books (p.s. feels like i’ve read something like this before hmmm)
Jolie Vines
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretty much anything Sara writes is going to be phenomenal but bad boys? Sign me up, baby.
jerica (-_-✿)
Oct 06, 2020 rated it did not like it
girl, u a dumbass!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
- Sara, 5 stars

I have become quite a fan of Dark Romances so I was excited to read Wicked Dreams. My heart went out to Margo for all that she has gone through her life and I was so livid reading the awful things they were doing to her I even shed tears, So when things started to turn around I was so happy. As each chapter went on she was happier and happier and I was getting worried something was going to happen and I was right. I was so shocked at how it ended it had me craving more. Only three
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let’s play a game. First one to fold loses.”

S. Massery is a new to me author. She totally impressed me with this bully romance. I am dying for the second book!

I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of this book and then just when I think things are going to be ok, the author blindsided me, leaving me shouting at my kindle!

I do wish that the heroine could have been a little stronger which is why i didn’t give it five stars. Apart from that this was an enjoyable dark bully romance.

I need the re
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
84237240-10157914318602733-8602711389561159680-o

what the hell did i just read???? this was such a strong and powerful read that i will have to reflect for some time just to grasp what i have just been through. it was such a ride!!
Margo is a little over 17, she had to leave her foster family and loved foster sisters and she was lucky enough to find an new and almost perfect foster parents only she finds herself in her old home town and in the company f her old friends and in the heart of the "king" attention - all good right??? noooooooooo
Safi
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
someone save me pls
Amara
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Usually I hate weak FMCs, but then again not everyone is strong. The book is really good. The story left me wanting more, so on to the next book.
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
the craziness of this story is something else.
This is the first book I read about this author , and I have to say she made a really good impression.
I couldn't put down this one , every time I tried something mind blowing happened . I just had to keep reading. there were some pretty good plot twists.
while I'm telling you this I'm already putting my hands on the next one of this series. I'll keep you posted :)

Athena D.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

This book kept me on the edge of my seat! I was so captivated with the story and I'm left wanting more, as well as needing to know the rest of Margo and Caleb's story and what secrets may unfold.

This is the first book in the Fallen Royals series and I'm eagerly anticipating the release of the next instalment. Wicked Dreams by S. Massery is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Bully romance. An ok read.
Cassandra Night
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
edgy, dark and thrilling read

Wow. What a story! I was on the edge of my seat all the time, trying to figure out Margo and Caleb. Both have so many secrets buried in the past that affects them even now. Their chemistry is a living thing between them. I was equally intrigued and scared for their future. Author made me keep guessing what's going on until the end. Just as I was starting to trust Caleb she made me question his motives, just as I started loving him something set me off again. I was r
Chrissy Busick
Wicked Dreams is a decidedly different type of book from S. Massery. She, however, NAILED it!!!!!! This book is everything, I mean everything, you love and hate about high school.

Caleb and his friends (Theo, Liam, and Eli) rule Emery-Rose Elite School. They are the Kings of the Lacrosse team, and the students and faculty think they can do no wrong.

Margo is essentially the new girl to school. She may have attended elementary with some of these kids (a.k.a. Caleb), but 8 years in the foster care
Charlene
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm a sucker for bully romances. Now I understand these aren't the most healthy kinds of relationships but, but most of the stories are based on a good history and then there's some kind of misunderstanding, falling out (or just some reason) that causes the guy to bully the girl. That's where I started to have issues with this book. Either I missed any redeemable traits or some reason for Caleb not to be a horrible person. Or just any reason to empathize with this character at all! Then Margo is ...more
Nikki (Deeply Bookish)
Well.. I’m not really a fan of this, but I really need to know what’s going to happen in the second book....
Ivana
Mar 21, 2020 added it
This is doing to be a DNF for me at 27%. I CANNOT for the life of me sympathize with the Hero, he is just a f***ing awful bully, with no redeeming qualities at all, at least none that I could see. The heroine is another doormat with no personality, does whatever the hero tell her to do and she comes off weak af (author pleaseeeeee make your heroines something we girls can not only identify but be proud of!)!
Let me just also disclaim, I enjoy bully to lovers romance, I really do! One of my favori
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Talk Dirty, Cowboy (Dirty Cowboy, #1)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Silver Creek High: A High School Bully Romance Complete Box Set
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • The Carnival's Daughter (Kingdom Duet #1)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
S. Massery is a dark romance author who infuses all her stories with a dash of suspense. She lives in Western Massachusetts with her dog, Alice.

Before adventuring into the world of writing, she went to college in Boston and held a wide variety of jobs—including working on a dude ranch in Wyoming (a personal highlight). She has a love affair with coffee and chocolate. When S. Massery isn’t writing,

Fallen Royals (6 books)
  • Wicked Games (Fallen Royals, #2)
  • Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
  • Vicious Desire (Fallen Royals, #4)
  • Cruel Abandon (Fallen Royals, #5)
  • Wild Fury (Fallen Royals, #6)