Start by marking “Gluttony (The Deadly Seven, #5)” as Want to Read:
Gluttony (The Deadly Seven, #5)

Gluttony

(The Deadly Seven #5)

When the city's playboy hero needs a bodyguard... sparks fly!

Tony Lazarus is a hero who seems to have everything. Movie star good looks, lethal skill, money, and women falling at his feet. But appearances can be deceiving. Behind the million dollar smile is a man losing the battle against his sin of gluttony… Alcohol and drugs were his life until a chance encounter placed
Kindle Edition
Published February 26th 2020 by Prism Press

To ask other readers questions about Gluttony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gluttony

Start your review of Gluttony (The Deadly Seven, #5)
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Really good! I loved Tony and Bailey! They had off the charts chemistry, banter, yummy tension and I was shipping them hard as a couple, lol. I also loved seeing the rest of the Deadly Seven, always an interestin family reunion :)

The Syndicate is still a huge catastrophe waiting to happen but it definitely kept the adrenaline pumping!

Full Review
I'm all over the place with excitement after reading Gluttony.

First of all, I loved Bailey and Tony <3 I knew there was going to be some tension and push
Tales Of A Bookbug
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I finished this one within a few hours of starting it and now I have to wait (im)patiently for the next one! 😶

Tony has finally gotten his own book and I'm so relieved that things have finally turned around for him! Though he has managed to get past his addiction there is still the emptiness that gnaws away at him. And it doesn't help that most people, including his family, don't see beyond the carefree mask that he puts up. When a stalker starts targe
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tony’s excess landed him in hot water-personally and professionally. It was his struggles to stay afloat that I found admirable and made me more empathetic to him.

Bailey...she was a class by herself! I loved her. She was funny, snarky, and just easy to like. She also fought demons like Tony, giving her personal insight into his battles.

Gluttony was a wickedly fun, yet emotional read. I loved getting a glimpse of the Deadly Seven. The action sequences were also very well done! But the romance.
S
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I first started reading this author when I read “Sloth” and immediate fell in love with this crazy family. They are flawed, very alpha, with savior complexes a mile wide but they are a functional dysfunctional family that once you are part of them you are theirs forever.

To everyone Tony Lazarus seems to have it all, good looks, fame, easy women, money and a supportive family. They don’t see the insecurities that plague him that maybe he’s really not good enough to be a part of the Deadly Sins.
Topsues
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lana Pecherczyk is an exceptional writer, this book could be in a lot of genres from fantasy, action, adventure, drama & romance. It has all the adventure, action and drama of The Defenders series with the strong heart of what keeps families sticking together and Tony definitely needs to feel the best of that heart with the comfort and unity to get through this next part of the fight he is currently dealing with. I had built this picture of Tony over the series, none of it good ! In my minds eye ...more
Lena Wells
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tony is a movie star along with being Gluttony, one of the Deadly Seven. When he ends up with a stalker, the movie studio insists that he gets a bodyguard. Of course, Tony doesn’t need a bodyguard, but he can’t tell them that. So he hires Bailey, who works with Max, to be his bodyguard. She also happens to be his mate and the one person that can balance his sin of Gluttony.

Meanwhile a plant monster that was created by the Syndicate has escaped and is heading toward the city. Daisy, Tony’s sister
Fizza
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my most anticipated book of February and I am happy to say that it exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love these characters and their stories. This series is going so well. I can't wait to read more...
Tony is an actor, he has learned to hide his true self very well. Even his family doesn't know him as well as they think they do. Right now he is in trouble. He might have a stalker problem, he also recently found out about his powers and things are definitely not going his way. How is
Rose Brown
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Perfect Blend of Action and Sin!
“Gluttony” is the fifth book in “The Deadly Seven” Series and is Tony’s story. Lana has done it again with Gluttony. The thrills, chills, and action takes your breath away when added to this amazingly exciting storyline that has Tony detoxing and no longer living his sin. Gluttony shows another dimension to the Deadly Seven as Tony deals with a stalker, overzealous women, his true mate and a failed experiment from the syndicate. All in a day’s work for the Deadl
Caroline Doig
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I hadn’t read the other books to this series which I’m sad about especially if they are anything like this one I absolutely loved it and look at that cover isn’t it gorgeous?. I loved Bailey’s and Tony’s ( Gluttony ) story wow Bailey is a strong woman who can definitely kick butt if she needs to, at first I didn’t like Tony but he quickly changed my mind as the story went along. I loved the banter between these two all in all this was one hell of an amazing story and I can’t wait to see what com ...more
Linda Lehesaho
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm warning you, fellow readers. After finishing Gluttony, the only thing you'll be dreaming of is Tony Lazarus. Lana did it again, gave us hot hunk with issues and who can resist that? Only someone interested in the other gender. But damn, then there's Bailey Haze. Holy smokes, those lingeries.
Gluttony is full of struggling, hot vibes and action at its finest. What more do you want from a book? Oh yeah, love. They nailed that too.
So, Tony's book has it all and I just fricking love it.
...and
Jessica Mitchell
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a awesome series! I love it. And I never wanted to put book down. Each book could be read alone. But with events and certain people in each book. I would definitely start from the beginning.
This book is just as intense as the others before it and the series isn't even done yet. In this book you really get to know the man behind the sin of Glottony. He may be a top notch actor. But he has a lot of baggage and scars of the past holding him down. His only day of light that would help him woul
Patti
Overall rating: 5

This in depth look into Tony’s life is filled with edge of your seat action. This author unwrapped the main characters soul in layers, keeping the reader guessing as to whether or not he would succeed. But this book is more than just gluttony. Family members are endangered, as well as Daisy’s fate is still questionable. Each book is a stand-alone, but reading even one will still lead to having to read the rest happily. An easy recommend. All my reviews are always voluntarily wri
Marilyn Smith
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book and they keep getting better! Tony is a good guy but he doesn’t really know it. He needs Bailey as they bring out the best in each other.She has issues at first but then when she and Tony get together it was sweet and wonderful! The characters were developed and and pull you into the story’s! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Sandee
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was AMAZING! Loved Bailey and Tony's electricity together! This was the first book I have ever read in the series...now I have to go back to the beginning to read more! Wow! Highly recommended to readers who love romance, action, and lots of drama.

Helen Walton
Shelves: lana-pecherczyk
Every series needs a bad boy who's not really a bad boy. Tony has all the feels of a movie star struggling with his life until he meets his fated mate, Bailey. The struggles get worse as Gluttony and Bailey fight the Syndicate and a deadly plant monster. But through it all The Deadly Seven are by their sides fighting for what's important, family. Another amazing installment in the series.
Deneen Furness
Bailey and Tony

This is the 5th book in the series. Tony was a sweetheart and didn't know his worth. Bailey had her own issues to go through. I loved how they finally came together. Lots of action. I have even been able to get my husband to read this series and he likes it as well. Can't wait for the next books.
Alicja Lovett
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Action packed, sexy. Can’t wait for the next one to the series
Douglas Williamson
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Addiction comes in many forms as our hero knows and fights against every day. Maybe our heroine can help him win the battle once and for all.

This is book five in the series and it works pretty well as a standalone. I did miss out on a lot of the previous family dynamics, but I had no problems keeping up with the main storyline. That being said, I look forward to going back and filling in the gaps.

This is a paranormal action story with a slow burn romance and lots of action. The story has a stron
Carmin Misner
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heather W
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gluttony: A Genetically Modified, Fated Mate Romance is the fifth book in The Deadly Seven series.

I am loving this series and was really happy to see Tony man up to face his addictions and become the person he should be. Bailey is a terrific partner for him, both in battling the Syndicate and finding their health, happiness, and love together.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Madi
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I tend to avoid longer series because usually, the storyline tends to fizzle out after the 3rd or 4th book. But holy cow, not with the Deadly 7 series. This is book number 5 and this one sucks you in just like the first 4. A fantastic addition to a solid series with unpredictable twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gluttony: A Genetically Modified, Fated Mate Romance (The Deadly Seven Book 5)by Lana Pecherczyk is an awesome story to read. This is book number five in this awesome series that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone .

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Rachel
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. Bailey is a strong female lead and I really liked Tony's character. They both complemented each other and helped each other through rough patches. I would have loved to have this then a longer book because I loved it so much. I love the teasers in the story that make you excited for the next book. Read it you'll love it
Tracy
Well this one had more heat than Sloth did, so it had that going for it. Since I've read the series up to this point, one book after another, perhaps I'm tiring of the formula. Also, I didn't connect with Bailey; she was very closed off. Maybe having to wait a month for the next book will be good for me.
Michelle
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved how Bailey interacted with Tony/Gluttony. That ending was unexpected and leaves you hanging. I loved this story and this series, I cannot wait to read the next book. Lana Pecherczyk has once again written a brilliant and entertaining story.
Deb O
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an AWESOME READ!!! I fell in love with all of the characters. Amazing. Can't wait to continue with the other romance novels from this author!!! Must read for any fan!!!

Trixie
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is certainly different from the other books I’ve read but still enjoyable. Quite interesting, too. Superheroes and everything, finding their mates and fighting crime.

Missie Jones
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gluttony Was Aswesome!

I loved Gluttony's story. Great stroryline, perfectly steamy, excellent action scenes and all the drama....yes!!!!

I can't wait until the next book.

Highly Recommended
Adult Read
Annora F
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series

More great storyline’s and characters being extrapolated, really like it and looking forward to the next one for sure! Though November feels WAAAAAY TOO FAR AWAY, SAD FACE!!
Andrea Wells
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gluttony

That epilogue made my stomach drop and I’m not prepared for the next book! Lust is going to be full of so many emotions I can just feel it.. On the other hand I love Tony and Blair so much!

• Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • Lord of Hell (The Dragon Demigods, #2)
  • Mission: Her Shield (Team 52 #7)
  • Little Lords (The Dragon Demigods, #3)
  • Weapons Master (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #6)
  • Yce (Captured by Aliens #3)
  • The Fallen (Hades Castle Trilogy, #1)
  • Paladin (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #4)
  • Freeing Luka (Clecanian #2)
  • Guard: Dark Guard / Cyborg Guard (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #5)
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • Tane (Hell Squad #20)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • The Investigator (Norcross #1)
  • To Touch A Dragon (Venys Needs Men; Tropical Dragons, #1)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • The Troubleshooter (Norcross, #2)
  • Famine (The Four Horsemen, #3)
Lana lives in Perth, Western Australia and loves writing Paranormal/ Fantasy and Sci-fi Romance. When she’s not writing, you’ll find her creating art and designing book covers. She also fights evil by moonlight, wins love by daylight and never runs from a real fight.

The Deadly Seven (6 books)
  • Envy (The Deadly Seven, #1)
  • Greed (The Deadly Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Deadly Seven, #3)
  • Sloth (The Deadly Seven, #4)
  • Lust (The Deadly Seven #6)

News & Interviews