Start by marking “Glimpsed” as Want to Read:
Glimpsed

Glimpsed

Perfect for fans of Geekerella and Jenn Bennett, this charming, sparkly rom-com follows a wish-granting teen forced to question if she’s really doing good—and if she has the power to make her own dreams come true.

Charity is a fairy godmother. She doesn’t wear a poofy dress or go around waving a wand, but she does make sure the deepest desires of the student population at J
Hardcover
Expected publication: January 5th 2021 by Simon & Schuster (first published 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Glimpsed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glimpsed

Start your review of Glimpsed
Fanna
Jul 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2021-releases
July 01, 2020: How can I not be interested in reading about a teen who has wish-granting powers? And imagine my younger self having such powers because wow school would've been easier.
Joanna Meyer
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious, witty, will make you feel things. 10/10
Mimi (mimiisreading)
Teenage fairy godmother?! Sold!
Christi Whitekettle
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
G.F. Miller writes with heart and wit and a deep commitment to her characters. This book kept me up past bedtime on several occasions. I highly recommend it!
Anais (atrailofpages)
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you so so much to the author for sending me an ARC of Glimpsed! This is seriously one of THE cutest stories I have ever read! 🥰

This book had all the elements I love in a book. The enemies to lovers, sloooowww burn romance, with a hint of magic, and a bit of family drama. I just adored this story 😍

We follow Charity who is able to Glimpse people’s futures, or possible outcomes for their future. And she is the fairy godmother who swoops in to grant their wishes! Enter Noah who figures out wha
Kerry K
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved it and didn’t want to put it down! You’ll be rooting for Charity and Noah from the first pepper spray blast of Elizabeth v. Darcy animus, and then searching online for vintage “To boldly go” t’s and what viridian eyes actually look like. Can't wait for more from G.F. Miller!
Matt FritzMiller
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from beginning to end. From the first laugh on the first page ("So nobody gives a magical mouse turd about the fairy godmother's problems. Except for me."), to the heartwarming ending. Glimpsed made me laugh out loud, cry, and hold my breath as I watched scene after scene unfold. The characters were relatable (I loved the Star Trek references), the story was sweet, and I had a hard time putting the book down. G.F. Miller knocked this one out of the park. Great read and a fun st ...more
Sujin P.
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captain’s log, stardate 76173.8: I downloaded this Netgalley ARC and thoroughly enjoyed this nerdtastic read!

I love hate-to-love, slow burn contemporary romances with a huge dollop of comedy, and this story had all those things and more! I'm not a huge reader of retellings and was pleasantly surprised by much I enjoyed this story— the author introduced me to something new! I can't wait to read more GF Miller books!

Laura Rueckert
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A teen fairy godmother? Sign me up! I really enjoyed the banter between Charity and Noah – even if I have to admit that I identified more with Noah. I loved the sci-fi references. This was a fun, light read, and I'm so lucky to have snagged an ARC. It was just what I needed!
Natasha Lefler
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was freaking adorable! I loved it!
G.F. Miller
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carly Heath
Sarah Bellum
Aug 04, 2020
Olivia Chadha
Aug 24, 2020

• Feather (Angels of Elysium, #1)
  • The Night When No One Had Sex
  • Everywhere Blue
  • One Way or Another
  • Into the Heartless Wood
  • Amelia Unabridged
  • Far From Normal
  • The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)
  • Roman and Jewel
  • Girl on the Line
  • The Cousins
  • Disenchanted (Disenchanted, #1)
  • Something Happened to Ali Greenleaf (Something Happened to Ali Greenleaf, #1)
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • The Good Hawk
  • The Broken Raven (Shadow Skye, #2)
  • This Will Be Funny Someday