Start by marking “Husband (Guardian, #2)” as Want to Read:
Husband (Guardian, #2)

Husband

(Guardian #2)

Guardian is book one of the two book series, Guardian.

* * * * *

He was my father’s oldest friend; a man I expected to loathe and never expected to love.
But Brock Marshall embedded himself under my skin, until I had no desire to get him out.

Almost two years later, and we’ve defeated the odds, falling in love and getting engaged.

We should be happier than ever but instead
Published by Remy Blake (first published December 27th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Husband

Start your review of Husband (Guardian, #2)
Jos
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars Loved this follow-up

OK, so Brock is still as HOT as F@#$ and Ivy, well, she is still Ivy, lololol....stubborn as all get out until.......she isn't and btw who in their right mind would want to or could even resist all that is Brock!!!!!!!! That man........total sexy MOFO!!!!!!!
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remy Blake are back with another fantastic story! Husband was sexy, addicting, romantic and I absolutely loved everything about it. Brimming with sass, fire and alpha possessiveness and above all else, a gorgeous love story with all the feels.

Brock and Ivy are better than ever! These two are always fun to read. Everything about this couple screams SCORCHING HOT!!! It’s magnetic, palpable, tangible, intoxicating, curl your toes romance!! I just love this couple; they are strong characters on
Tre Talbot
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author duo has done it yet again! If you haven’t read Guardian I suggest you jump on that book now so you can follow right behind that last page with Husband. I adore Ivy and Brock and being alongside them as they continue on with their lives is epic. The storyline stays strong throughout this read and you’ll never want to put the book down its that good.
KFForever
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KFForever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

What a great surprise to round off 2019 with a novella that catches up with what’s going on in the lives of Ivy Colt and Brock Marshall. We first met them in Guardian and I welcomed reading more from this pair, especially Ivy and her sassy ways that test the brooding alpha male, Brock. Yep, Ivy loves to tease him due to their age gap.

Two years later, still very much in love and engaged, they've defeated all the odds. These two should
Kristi
4.5 I needed more stars!

My ONLY complaint with this book was
THERE WAS NO EPILOGUE!!!!!! Like...huh???
Yes this book picked up 3 years after the last one finished but who gives a damn! I needed to know what happened 10 years down the road

Ok, this was just a great ending to the story! We still have Ivy being the ballbuster she has always been and Brock is a lil manic because he thinks she’s gonna go back on their engagement. He’s actually comical!

This was just a sweet hot finish to a great little
Meghann Martin
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The amazing duo Remy Blake is back, with a story that will set your kindles on fire and leave a smile on your face! The duo bring us a sexy and fun story for their first Remy couple, Ivy and Brock, and you fall even more in love with them!

Ivy and Brock are still pure perfection. The chemistry, the heat, the banter, Ivy with her sass and Brock with his possessive alpha ways... It was exactly how you would see the next chapter of their lives going. Such a fun hot read brought only the way Remy
Jos
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars Loved this follow-up

Johanna Sawyer
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
KU book.

I’m alone in thinking that this was a cheesy romance....sigh. Brock seems to have turned in his man card as he seemingly begs Ivy to marry him quickly because he’s 39 and wants to start a family.

What did I like? Seems like the man and woman roles were reversed in this book, and since I’m old fashioned it didn’t really work for me. I felt the blurb told us Brock was one way but I didn’t feel it.

Would I recommend? If you like a sappy love story with some cheesy candles and bath romance.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Brock and Ivy’s follow up book. Their HEA isn’t easily won but that’s perfect for them. These two are a handful. In the best possible way.
Diane Laferla
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sensual quick read from Remy Blake.
Brock and Ivy are back and this time there's no stopping them. Jammed packed with fun, sass and a little possessiveness these two are just made for each other. Panty melting scenes and all the feels, a fantastic continuation.

Maybe more Jude?!?
Linda Lee
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Husband is a quick and easy read, the conclusion to Brock and Ivy’s story in Guardian. Brock is an older, alpha male and Ivy is a sassy student. The banter between Brock and Ivy is hilarious, adding Jude into the mix provides some welcome entertainment. There are some romantic moments that will have you swooning.

As the title suggests, wedding bells are imminent or maybe not. In Ivy’s true sassy style she isn’t making it easy since Brock put a ring on it. Oh she’s not holding out on him in the
Brenda Travers
Remy Blake new words.... Yes Please

Husband is the follow up Novella to Guardian by Remy Blake and it was every bit delicious. I was so excited when I heard we were getting more Brock & Ivy, these two leads have such an emotional and sexy chemistry that’s off the charts, they push each other’s buttons and you can’t help but be swept up in their story.

Ivy is sass with a capitol S which is one of the things Brock loves about her. He too loves the game of give and take and his love for her is
Jackie Deans Zielke
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great follow up story to Guardian, which you must read first! I loved Ivy and Brock in Guardian! Ivy is feisty and independent. I think I liked Brock better in Guardian. But he redeemed himself with me in the end of Husband! The love between Ivy and Brock was sweet, and the heat level was high . They definitely have amazing chemistry! There is a age Gap between Ivy and Brock of course , but you don’t notice the age difference that much based on the dialogue, so you tend to forget as your ...more
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guardian is probably my favorite Remy Blake book. Something about the chemistry of Ivy and Brock made me love them. So when Remy Blake announced Husband was coming I was happier than a pig in a blanket because I've wanted more of them.

Husband has not disappointed me! Brock and Ivy are the same couple I fell in love with and probably fell even more in love with. The spitfire Ivy is and the Alpha Brock is, their relationship is like oil and water showing how amazing their love is.

Husband is
Keri Loves Books
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is never enough Ivy and Brock!!! Get ready to swoon because this sexy follow-up story will deliver.

It’s been a few years and the happy couple is still blissful. However, Brock is ready for the next step, while Ivy just wants to reach her goals. She knows who has her heart and she feels she has nothing to prove.

Their banter and heat is couple goals! They may fight but when they said they loved one another, they meant it. This is their road to forever and Brock is going to sweep her right
Jackie Deans Zielke
Sweet, Funny perfect sequel

A great follow up story to Guardian, which you must read first! I loved Ivy and Brock in Guardian! Ivy is feisty and independent. I think I liked Brock better in Guardian. But he redeemed himself with me in the end of Husband! The love between Ivy and Brock was sweet, and the heart level was high . They definitely have amazing chemistry! There is a age Gap between Ivy and Brock , but you don’t notice the age difference that much based on the dialogue, so you tend to
Christie Marsh
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When an author duo makes you fall in love with characters, it's always nice to see them again from time to time. Age Gap stories are a hit and a miss, Brock and Ivy are definitely a hit. I loved them the minute I met them. They compliment each other in so many ways, Brock doesn't show the age gap and treats Ivy as if there isn't one. Ivy's sass and Brock's alpha tendencies work together to bring on the heat and the caring they have for one another is addictive and it shows that they are a mature ...more
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
Mr. & Mrs.

This novella was such a great read.
I'm so glad Remy Blake decided to continue on and give us readers more of Brock and Ivy.

They are definitely not your average couple. They are both fiercely loyal and stubborn. They know what they want and they go for it. But sometimes compromises need to be made to have a successful relationship. It's a give and take.

But as always Remy Blake delivered another great hit! I can't wait to see what they have in store for 202

Be sure to puck up this
Krisha
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O yes Husband was the perfect sequel to Guardian. Brock is the perfect flame for Ivy's fire she has in her as she is the perfect light to his dark.
Brock and Ivy proves that love can conquer all no matter what the situation is. It's matter of the heart and what the heart whats. It's like a the song listen to your heart. I'm very much in love with this book. But that's the romantic in me .Awesome writing together Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine as Remy Blake. Yall always bring it.
(KJ's Hot
Anastasia Meimeteas Antoniou
Wanda
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Age gap

This is the second book to this story so if you haven’t read Guardian yet it seems like it skips information because this is more like an extended epilogue. Ivy and Brock are fire and ice...she’s sassy, stubborn and Passionate and Brock is serious, likes to control and passionate. When they butt heads over when to get married things get strained. Can love over ride the tension, is there a compromise?
Anita
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved loved loved

Brock and Ivy keep the kindle steaming with their teasing and sexy banter. Real life problems and their obvious age gap plays a part in the when of I DOs.
Brock is more than ready to make Ivy his and I love his comanding alpha ways. Ivy is her own person even though shes younger and doesnt take to his orders. Shes spunky and fiery and the two combust together.
And ....Hey, Jude. When can I hear your story? Need it, want it.
Cheryl Blackburn
Off the Charts Hot!

No doubt when you put two great authors together (Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine) you get Remy Blake one badass combination. I'm always excited to see what they come up with. Their stories are seamless, as you don't know where one ends or where one begins. This story is hot and definitely spicy. When you have two hard-headed characters like Brock and Ivy you're bound to have friction. Please read for yourself as I'm not one to give spoilers.
Jill  Kirtley
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With a marriage proposal that creates hurdles, the next chapter in Ivy and Brock’s life isn’t all plain sailing. But there’s more sizzling sexiness from two of my favourite characters as love conquers all in this wonderfully romantic novella. It’s an absolute treat for Ivy and Brock fans. I loved it, and highly recommend!
Jo
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a terrific sequel to Guardian!!! Colt and Ivy hop off the pages! You feel as if you're part of the book and in between the two. You get all the feels and also some sexo (not a typo)! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves love with spice on it!!!! One-click now you won't be disappointed. ...more
Candace Mel
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet

Husband was a sweet and oh so relatable read. We’ve all butted heads with our significant others, and we’ve all struggled with the give and take of our relationships. And that’s exactly what this book was! The ups and downs, the good and the bad, and the sacrifices and compromises made to make it work. Loved Brock and Ivys story and I know you will too!
Donna Purcell zappone
The duo that makes up Remy Blake has done it again.
Husband is the follow-up novella to Guardian, which I loved. If you haven't read Guardian I suggest you read that before you read Husband.
Just like the first one, this has all the boxes checked. Sassy main character, sexiness beyond sexiness, sexy times and more, more, more.
Katy Tinnin
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome addition to Brock and Ivy's story. It was a quick, sexy read that I finished in one sitting. I was amazed at the emotion poured into such a short story. Remy Blake had me by the heart. I ached for Brock and Ivy as they struggled to find their way. The ending was absolutely perfect. I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone.
Molly
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Husband and Wife

After reading Guardian with all of its angst and sex, I really enjoyed reading the St. Augustine location wedding scenes. The authors capture the love and the feeling of happiness felt upon marrying the one you truly love. Of course, there are sex scenes and the f-word are used if you're not familiar with Brock and Ivy's story.
Tiffany Levin
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great continuation!

Loved everything about this new story with Ivy and Brock! I really enjoy getting new stories that continue on the character’s lives and this one did not disappoint! The way that Brock surprises Ivy is so romantic and bring them together like they were destined to be. Another awesome story from Jacob and Marley that you don’t want to miss!!
Romance Retreat: HUSBAND IS LIVE! 1 12 Dec 30, 2019 06:34AM
Romance Retreat: HUSBAND is coming... 3 17 Dec 17, 2019 05:18PM

• Mantrum
  • A Very Merry Alpha Christmas: A Holiday Romance Box Set
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Cold Hearted Bastard
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Devilry (King University, #2)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)
  • Focused
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Wait for Me
  • Cold Hearted Baller
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Watch With Me
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
Remy Blake are a bestselling male and female author duo, comprised of Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine. Pairing up to have some fun, they write steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust, a side of taboo and a guaranteed HEA. You can expect twice the debauchery in every novel they write.

Guardian (2 books)
  • Guardian (Guardian, #1)