Start by marking “A Winter Mating (Sassy Ever After)” as Want to Read:
A Winter Mating (Sassy Ever After)

A Winter Mating

(Sassy Ever After Universe)

Preschool teacher, Everly Wright loves her job and the people in Blue Creek. After the heartbreak of Brady running out on her, she has finally found peace. That is until Brady shows up with his sexy smile, dangerous good looks, and delusions of claiming her as his mate. All she has to do is ignore the desires he ignites within her.
Wolf shifter, Brady Hudson has loved Ever
Published December 20th 2019 by MT Worlds Press

To ask other readers questions about A Winter Mating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Winter Mating

Start your review of A Winter Mating (Sassy Ever After)
Crystal Watson
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One big dysfunctional family.

This is Everly and Brady's story. Three years ago Brady left Bree without so much as a dear John letter. Well.with things settled and a new sister in tow Brady is back to claim his mate. Everly's heart was broken when Brady left her. She moves on with her life best she can but when Brady comes waltzing back in she wants answers. When danger comes for Bree Brady's little sister they will have to separate again. Can these two save the day and get a happily ever after?
Donna
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Winter Mating is a sweet second chance love story that takes place around the winter holidays. Brady left without a word three years earlier for a good reason but he could/should have contacted Everly the girl he left behind at any time during those three years so now he has got some serious groveling to do if he wants back into her heart. I enjoyed this story and enjoyed spending the holidays with Everly and Brady. This story will leave you with a smile.
Brandi
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a great second chance romance.

Everly knew long before Brady left that he was someone special to her. Brady has loved Everly since he saw her when they were 4. A phone call calls him away for three years and changes him. He comes back to see if she will have this different Brady.

Loved this story and really want to see if Lia dives into this world.
Christal
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
A short and sweet paranormal Christmas romance. Eve and Brady had a second chance with their love and it ended in a HEA. Easy to read with a few typos.
Nadine Bookaholic
Currently Free (3/23/2020) https://amzn.to/2UbERpM ...more
Sydney M Neblett
Second chance at fate

This author has once again brought us an adventure steeped in emotion. I’m not sure I would be as forgiving if I was in Eve’s shoes, but I like how the author made him work for it. I think the author did a fantastic job of building up the anticipation until the pressure created.....a portal? I hope the author brings us more books about all the single characters we met in this book. I can’t wait to read what she comes up with next.
Lory
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable and entertaining read I absolutely loved everything about this book add in some action and suspense and you have a helluva read. Plus I'm a total sucker for second chance at love story. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own. ...more
Mim  Crenshaw
Great quick read

I really enjoyed Brady and Everly. Their second chance at being together was really sweet. And with being such a quick read, I still got great backstory and it didn't really read as something rushed.
T.M. Payne
Book Review: A Winter Mating: Sassy Ever After
Author: Lia Davis
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
New to me author...
This story is all about second chances, forgiveness, and healing.
Everly and Brady have been close since they were little kids. Everly has always known about shifters. She gave her heart and soul to Brady and he left.
Now after a few years away this hunky wolf is back and wanting to stack a claim yet he has no clue what his leaving did to her heart.
Ca
Juli
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a quick second chance romance.

Brady and Everly have been best friends since they were kids and as they grew up they turned to lovers until one day Brady just leaves and never comes back.

Now I understood Brady’s need for a hasty departure but nothing could be said for his actions after the craziness was over. He returns home 3 years later and instantly wants Everly back and wanting to explain. Everly who is human and apparently his mate, though he never told her, tried to stand strong aga
Missy Brown
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a good second chance romance, I believe I have found one for you. I know that I sure enjoyed A Winter Mating. I mean who really does not like reading about second chances at love? Add in the fact that its Christmas, a feel good holiday. So makes sense to read a book that will make you feel good.

A Winter Mating centers around Brady and Eve. Brady knows that Eve is his mate, but when a family emergency comes up he must leave her behind, and yeah without a single word. So fa
Topsues
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could you ever forgive a man that deserted you without an explanation? Are you expected to just fall back into his arms?
Will he ever trust you enough to reveal all his secrets? Most of all even though you come alive when he is near, is this enough? This is set over the Christmas season but is not something at the forefront as the storyline speaks for itself any time of year. It’s one one of heartache and trust & pride on both sides.. Everly needs to believe it’s not just hormones, she won’t give
Linda  Johnston
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviews

Everly Wright is a preschool teacher and lives her job and the people of Blue Creek. She was friends with Brady Hudson since they were four old. They were dating for years till he ran off without telling her why. He was a wolf shifter and he knew she was his mate but he had to go rescue his sister that he didn't know about from their father. He rescued the sister and turned their father to th e local enforcers in California. He became guardian of his thirteen sister and going back to clai
Denise
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was one that I was delighted to get into. It centers around Everly and Brady. Time has decided to open a door for them again with us right there to see. He does have alot to get through to build that trust again. The chemistry will help as far as the mating goes but there is that business of the heart. There is alot to see with them too. There is also danger again in play but team work will be in this that was not before. I find it exciting to see two mates come together to achieve some ...more
Ann
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brady and Everly have been together for years....first as friends and later as a couple. Brady promises they'll be together forever since he believes Everly is his mate. Until he disappears one day with no notice.

When he returns three years later with a young girl in tow, will Everly listen to Brady's reasons for leaving and give him a second chance?

A fun and interesting novella. I enjoyed it.

I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher via Bookfunnel. My thoughts and opinions are my
Tamara
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good second chance love story, and that's just what this is. Throw in the holidays and you've got a great read perfect for this time of year. Brady knew Eve was his mate but a family emergency forced him to leave her behind without a word. Eve may be angry at Brady's disappearance, but she's never stopped loving him even years later. But now Brady is back and determined to claim his mate and won't let anything stand in his way. Overall a sweet short story with a bit of a surprise twist ...more
Patti
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall rating: 4.3

A very sweet and endearing tale illustrating the work that needs to be done towards a second chance being successful. Very easy to read, this storyline makes it very effortless to reach the conclusion. Truly a great choice to immerse yourself in a feel good tale! All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Kimberley
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everly Became a school teacher and has planned a tree decorating get together with the kids in her class. After Brady walked out of her life having him show up at her home she was not prepared to see him. Little did she know finding out the reason behind his leaving would change every thing and she would find herself helping and in danger herself loved this book it’s a must read
Tabi Ann
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Story

I really loved this story and it kept your attention thru each and every page. The characters worked well together and the world was perfect.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Debra
Wonderful Sweet Story

This a short, wonderfully sweet, story about a family that fell apart finding its way back together. The mistakes of the past are forgiven as they discover a way to forgive and reconnect. Well worth reading.
Cali Jewel
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Emotionally thrilling, action packed, sexy and exciting adventure filled with dangerous and engaging charters, witty dialog, heart racing twists and an undeniable passion that will no longer be ignored..... Really enjoyed this thrilling journey!
Terra Oenning
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story.

First book from this author and I absolutely loved it. This book was such a fantastic read and kept me hooked from the beginning until the end. I will be reading more from this author.
Helen
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a very good book. I love how the shifters find and love their mates. To bad that doesn't happen in real life. Things would be so much better. I couldn't put this book down. Thank you for the wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
Joann
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

Got some good elements; little heartache, a little terror, and a whole lot of love. I love that these two are so in tune to each other, and the deep love of those around them.
Anne Richardson
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good second chance romance.
Denise
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

There was drama right off the bat. The storyline kept me on my toes the whole time. Couldn't ask for a better read.
Deb Le
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet second chance story. I loved the characters and their story. Impossible to put down.
Balgair Tod
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous read. I highly recommend it.
Deja
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it this book was amazing and I cannot wait to see what come next.
Nicki Handfield
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A second chance

A good read. A second chance! Being left and not knowing why. It hurts but should you give a second chance. Why not, love is love.

• Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Caught by the Wolves (Alpha Claimed, #1)
  • Shake That Sass (Dire Wolf Mates #1; Sassy Ever After)
  • Gray (Alpha Geek, #3)
  • Blackstone Ranger Scrooge (Blackstone Rangers, #6)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Scrooged Over (Paranormal Dating Agency, #29)
  • Forgiveness for My Mate (Sassy Ever After & Sanctuary for My Mate, #1)
  • His Bunny Kicks Sass (Sassy Ever After Kindle Worlds; Sass and Growl Book 1)
  • A Real Cowboy for Christmas (Wyoming Rebels, #6)
  • Bear Mine for Christmas (Christmas Bear Shifter Romance, #2)
  • The Cowbear's Mail Order Bride (Curvy Bear Ranch, #6)
  • Cat's Cradle (Tales of the Were: String of Fate #1)
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs, #1)
  • Holiday Bride (Wolf Brides, #4)
  • Christmas Hero: Unwrapping the Dragon
  • Boarlander Cursed Bear (Boarlander Bears, #5)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Sassy Ever After Universe (1 - 10 of 108 books)
  • A Witchingly Sassy Seduction (Sassy Ever After)
  • A Hot Piece of Sass (Sassy Ever After; Black Paw Wolves, #1)
  • Kissing Sassy (Sassy Ever After; Siren Song #1)
  • Kiss My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bonnie Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bite My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Wise Sass Mates (Sassy Ever After)
  • Dragon Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Mate of Honor (Sassy Ever After)
  • Sassy and a Little Bad-Assy (Sassy Ever After)