Start by marking “Untamed Hunger (The Infinite City, # 3)” as Want to Read:
Untamed Hunger (The Infinite City, # 3)

Untamed Hunger

(The Infinite City #3)

SHE’S ONE HUMAN IN AN INFINITE CITY—AND HE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE POSSESSES HER.

It should have been an easy job—deliver the ID chip, get paid, and get out. But when Drakkal sees a beautiful human in his client’s private zoo and instantly recognizes her as his mate, the situation gets complicated. The motto he’s long lived by—don’t be stupid—is cast aside as the beast in
Published December 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Untamed Hunger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed Hunger

Start your review of Untamed Hunger (The Infinite City, # 3)
Lenna
Dec 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Hard to get into

This book dragged a lot, especially in the beginning. I skimmed a lot of the scenes where they were pleasuring themselves while thinking about each other (do we need 2 or 3 pages per character describing this? Nope.) and repetitive love scenes that added nothing to the story and lasted 3 or 4 pages. Once the plot was moving it was better, but those long love scenes kept breaking it up. I liked the supporting characters more than the mains for most of the book because both mains
JML
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adore the Infinite City

First, I have to say I'm so grateful and relieved o hear that this is NOT the last book in this series! I've become quite attached not just to the city but the amazing characters who live in it! From the minute I first entered the world of Arthos I was enthralled and enchanted with its dark and gritty atmosphere. The beings who live here are dangerous, deadly and beyond appealing. I can't seem to get enough I've fallen in love with an assassin, a hacker\ forger and now
Rosa Maria Garcia
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally Five Stars

Loved the book with so many twists and turns keeping you at the edge of your seat from start to finish. It's packed with adventure, action, drama, kidnapping, humor, passion, and steamy sexy scenes that leaves you saying ahh with awesome characters? Definitely a must buy and keep them coming they are awesome?
Serena Buffaloe
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hungry for MORE !!!!

What an Amazing Adventure !!!!
In this book of the Infinite City , we find Drakkal on a delivery for Arc. Routine - nothing to be excited over. That is , until he comes face to face with his Mate !!!
Once he sees , and smells her ..... That was IT !!!!
He throws caution to the left , and a phenomenal right hook into the Volturian guards face !!!!
( all of the fighting and Action is like watching my favorite movies !!!! And I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! )

Shay has had a Hell of a
Caitlin York
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Yet another awesome story by this talented duo! I thoroughly enjoy how vibrant their world building is & I am constantly pulling for their characters to succeed... even their supporting characters get my attention. Love this series! Can’t wait for the next one!
BAK
Dec 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Tossed it back at forty eight

Tossed it back at 48 percent. This was far enough in to know for certain I did not care for the h, Shay.
They’re finally just then living together after he gets her to accept a job. She’s basically used Drak throughout the book up to this point. She had no desire or use for him except what he could do for her. She robbed him after he freed her. Then she ran from him again. Then she was cold to him.
She comes off cold, mean, snippy, a user and a loser. She is somehow
Djg
Dec 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, annoying-h
It's fine. There were parts I liked but I disliked the h for the first 50% and I admit I skimmed A-LOT.
The world building is good. It's third in the series so I know I missed some background but not badly written. I would continue with the series but I wouldn't call it a bad book.
Pri McJay
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite in this series so far! Five kraasz ka'val stars! I loved all the three main characters in their own way but Drakkal is the one I love most. He and Shay are my favorite couple. I hope we'll hear from them some time soon.
Amanda Parker
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story

I liked this addition to the series. Shay is a fighter and perfect for her mate. I love his character a lot as well.
LuDena Radford
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drakkal

Drakkal and Shay are a kick a** couple . Drakkal saves Shay from slavery and experimentation and introduces her his tribe . Awesome !
Brenda
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Very disappointed......after the first two books I couldn’t wait for this one and can only say I struggled through it. The beginning was very wordy describing activities of no consequence and frankly I didn’t like Shay, the main female character, very much. She was crass and worried more about the mechanics of sex with an alien than whether or not sex with an alien might harm her unborn child. I thought Drakkal deserved so much better.
Erin
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
A girl in a box

Drakkal is a fierce feline we've met before. What should have been a simple delivery and payment collection became a pretty big complication. Spotting his mate chained to a cage wall was bad. Realizing she was with cub was worse. But being offered a chance to breed her after she'd given birth was the topper. Seeing the fight in her eyes and hearing the reports of the guards she'd hospitalized should have given him a clue, though. But he was still surprised when his small gravid
Rainbow_Unicorn
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
**Rainbow_Unicorn Reviews**

SPOILERS AHEAD

mmm yeah I'd risk hairballs for a piece of that

Firstly i will just say that Im not a fan of humans who are already knocked up.. i want alien babies damn it! But lets just see how this plays out.

Drakkal was sent to seal a deal with a rich ass client and ended up on a tour of his private "zoo"; this is where he laid his eyes on Shay, a beautiful human with pup!

Drak buys her, but she escapes! He spends weeks searching for his "mate" with a few close calls
FlewB'DoobeyDoo
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beasties
What do you get when you cross a bad-ass pregnant mama, with a wolf-man lookin' kitty cat hybrid Alpha Man?

A damn good Alien romance, thats what.

Dubbed one of probably the last books ill be able to finish before 2019 is done, This book highlights everything that drew me in to the scifi romance genre as a whole.

As always, Roberts brings in the magic that lays the foundations for her storytelling and draws you into a world that you can't help but stare at in horrid fascination (and secretly wish
Icu2qtpi
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Series

I smiled. I cried. I definitely laughed out loud. At one point, my vicious alter ego took over and I was calling for the death and dismemberment of a certain female villain. Out LOUD! Needless to say, hubby was afraid to go to sleep next to me while I was still reading. I adore this series and it's evident in the time and care the authors take to make this alien world come to life in your mind's eye. The characters are all multidimensional, well fleshed out, even the secondary ones.
Kristina Jones
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A mother’s love, a Father’s devotion

Shay is pregnant and finds herself trapped in a private zoo in the Glided sector of the Underground. Drakkals on business when he catches a scent that his instincts recognize as his mate. Drakkal does everything to free Shay and win her love. However, Murgen wants his pet back and will stop and nothing to get his prize. Murgen hires Vanya a bounty hunter (Drakkals old flame from his past) to track Shay and Drakkal down. During this time Shay gives birth to a
The Dark Newsletter.com
Dec 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
NEW RELEASE
Just released!

dark

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

Submit or subscribe!

Follow us on Instagram!
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
Just released!

dark

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

Submit or subscribe!

Follow us on Instagram!
Shasha
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Yay for alien romance!

I was thrilled that this series continued with the azhera. Shay is a nice match for him.
The tension and suspense hit the hardest in this story than the first two --maybe because there is a baby involved, especially with all the violence. I was in a constant state of dread waiting for everything to fall apart. So this isn't one I want to read again soon.
Love the babys first word!

Read in KU
Brandy Roseth
Amazing

Like the previous two books this was a wonderful adventure into Infinite City. Beautifully described underworld of a layered City on a harsh Alien planet. Both Main characters are completely kicking badasses. This adventure is no lack of tense moments or thrilling fight sequences and can't forget the love and passion. Sorry my reader friends no spoilers you'll have to read it for yourselves. Highly recommend
Joeie L Clark
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Infinite City Story

Absolutely loved the story, the inner strength of Shay and the inner marshmallow of Drakkal (kinda). I was happy that Drakkal had his own story as the glimpse we've gotten the the last 2 stories made me want to read more. Solid characters, amazing world building, totally 5 stars. Can not wait for Thurgen's story!!
Kitty
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She can kick but even while pregnant

Another amazing read! I love that this has a strong heroine who doesn’t take crap from anyone and can kick butt, even while heavily pregnant. Once she is aided by a handsome feline-esque male in escaping from being a captive in a collectors zoo she turns the tables on him and runs for her life to hide in the underworld of the Infinite City.

He knows then and there,after being left naked and unarmed, that she is his mate and he will do anything to convince her
Blue Rose
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Growing in more ways than one

This third book in the series is great evidence of how awesome a husband and wife writing team can be. The characters we've met before are growing and developing and the world they live in is more colorful and fleshed out. There is so much more I could say but the best thing is to just read the book!
Erin Wolanin
Another good one!

I really enjoy all the books that these authors come out with. I enjoy this world and all the different characters and how we get to still see and hear about past ones like Arc and Sam. I’m really excited to see what happens with Targen’s story and where it takes him!
Nichole LaRue
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Musings

Once again a book that can't be put down. In the author's blurb in the back it states that they could have trimmed it, but chose to keep the character and plot builds. I. Wholly. Agree. That is what makes these books such amazing reads is the depth of personality and plot! If you are new to this series please, please start with book one. You won't regret it!
Amanda Hendren
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read

I definitely did this whole book series a** backwards lol but you best believe I am gonna go back and read the fist two books. Awesome book, I like a book that is written so you feel the emotional connection and this book definitely delivers on that and I was right there with the main female character.
Sylvia McCullers
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great long book doesn't scare me !

This was such a great read . I think that it's the best book of the series ( so far ) . The story kept me interested and I didn't put the book down until I was finished !
Mckenna Bieber
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Could not put it down. From beginning to end the story pulled me in. Their relationship wasn’t rushed and the action, suspense and fight scenes we’re amazing! Cannot wait for next book.
loni robertson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was incredible!!

I loved it. Please keep making amazing stores like this. You know to make a story come to life. I loved the Beauty and the Beast theme. I just wanted to melt with drakkah and Leah.
Lillianne Arai
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun

Really as great job here. The infinite city continues to fill in. Great hero, yay Draak gets his story after the horrible loss in book 2. Heroine also very well done. Can’t wait for the next one.

• A Wolvenk Holiday (A Women of Dor Nye Novella)
  • A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
  • Contagion
  • Penny's Protector (Icehome #10)
  • Pythen Blessing (Galactic Order, #6)
  • The Pet Project
  • Veraza's Choice (Into The Dead Fall, #5)
  • Rampion: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • Enthralling the Orc (Perished Woods #2)
  • When She's Married
  • Contaminated: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Shadow Assassin (Galactic Order #7)
  • Crex (Captured by Aliens #2)
  • Havoc of Souls
  • Jackie and the Giant: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Heart of the Agraak (The Mate Index #9)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
Tiffany Roberts is the pseudonym for Tiffany and Robert Freund, a husband and wife writing duo. Tiffany was born and bred in Idaho, and Robert was a native of New York City before moving across the country to be with her. The two have always shared a passion for reading and writing, and it was their dream to combine their mighty powers to create the sorts of books they want to read. They write ...more

The Infinite City (3 books)
  • Silent Lucidity (The Infinite City, #1)
  • Shielded Heart (The Infinite City, #2)