Start by marking “Where the Bad Seeds Grow” as Want to Read:
Where the Bad Seeds Grow

Tina Morlock

Where the Bad Seeds Grow

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
She's beautiful, smart, envied, and loved, but there is an entire world of pain, grief, loss, and depression boiling underneath all the perfection her peers adore. But the moment she chooses to make her reality transparent, that's when she starts to lose it all. That's when the head cheerleader loses her crown and becomes the object of her peers' ridicule.

It is 1992, and
Published December 23rd 2019 by Tina Morlock

To ask other readers questions about Where the Bad Seeds Grow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where the Bad Seeds Grow

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Where the Bad Seeds Grow
Sandra Duclos
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where the Bad Seeds Grow, Tina Morlock’s debut novel, blew me away! She has made me a fan. Her book addresses many important, relevant issues in our society, head-on, with uncanny insight and compassion. Sure, I was impressed by Ms. Morlock’s story-telling ability and exceptional writing skills, but I (as a clinical psychologist) was blown away by her keen perception and understanding of the human condition and psyche. She is a champion of women and the so-called misfits in this world. Her ...more
Lorie
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. With mystery and secrets threading the core of identity, you will be enthralled with this story.
J.C. Seal